• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:22:00 PM
Exactly! Kids will be kids...and a lot of them came here just because of your "retirement" announcement.
There was some nasty, nasty shit being spewed in the /x/ I guess some of it got posted to Art's FB account. But they have been fucking nasty. We could check here and find people "wondering" why Art closed his FB page to new comments or something a few days ago. I think that would be a good start on ferreting out the 4channers. Fucking dirtbags.

sydtron

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art

See you on the bands OM.  Thanks for all the good times.  Get some rest.  You deserve it.  And take care of that little girl.  They are only young once.  KD9BWU de W6OBB

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 08:27:48 PM
There was some nasty, nasty shit being spewed in the /x/ I guess some of it got posted to Art's FB account. But they have been fucking nasty. We could check here and find people "wondering" why Art closed his FB page to new comments or something a few days ago. I think that would be a good start on ferreting out the 4channers. Fucking dirtbags.

No argument here.  :-X

Dr. MD MD

I hope Art's stalker rots in hell
Pahrump a bump bum
With birds picking at his eyes
Pahrump a bump bum
Rumpa bump bum
Rumpa bump bum

sydtron

Stress like this can kill a man. Especilly at his age.  He needs to put the iphone down. And just read a good book. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sydtron on December 19, 2015, 08:33:41 PM
Stress like this can kill a man. Especilly at his age.  He needs to put the iphone down. And just read a good book.

Put some pants on for Christ's sake!  >:(

Too old to be a pirate.
Burn the Jolly Roger and enjoy the hearth, anti-Odysseus.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:34:28 PM
Bout damn time somebody mentioned that  >:(

sydtron

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:33:00 PM
I hope Art's stalker rots in hell
Pahrump a bump bum
With birds picking at his eyes
Pahrump a bump bum
Rumpa bump bum
Rumpa bump bum

Snoooory waits for us pahrumph a bum bum
I have ne FUCKS to give pahrump a bum bum..
Fat tommy can lick my sack pahrummph a bum bum...
Art Bell just needs some rest ..
Pahrumph a bum bum..
Rump a bum bum.
Rump a bum bum...

sydtron

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:34:28 PM

Hey hey.. gay tron wears no pants. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 19, 2015, 08:36:21 PM
Too old to be a pirate.
Burn the Jolly Roger and enjoy the hearth, anti-Odysseus.

Art's just too rock & roll! He's kinda like Lou Reed used to be. If he knows you want him to do it then he doesn't want to do it because it's too much of a sell-out, man.  8)

Quote from: sydtron on December 19, 2015, 08:33:41 PM

100% correct.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sydtron on December 19, 2015, 08:38:35 PM
Hey hey.. gay tron wears no pants.

I suppose I'll have to try to acclimate then  :o

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 08:27:48 PM

Still, Art knows how to use the dump button. It works well on the Internet. And it's not news to him that there are rotten people in the world. Hey, another BGer just "ignored" me and I'm not even rotten, as far as I know... then again, who knows?

sydtron

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:39:41 PM
I suppose I'll have to try to acclimate then  :o
Thank you doctor.  You should have seen my last avitar.   One man making love to a gyro.
Mmmmmm.    Gyros......

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sydtron on December 19, 2015, 08:37:23 PM
Snoooory waits for us pahrumph a bum bum
I have ne FUCKS to give pahrump a bum bum..
Fat tommy can lick my sack pahrummph a bum bum...
Art Bell just needs some rest ..
Pahrumph a bum bum..
Rump a bum bum.
Rump a bum bum...

Glad to have started a round. Now someone else join in!

Element 115

Well for what it's worth, there are way less trolls posting today than this past week. I reckon they got tired of it after a while. How long can a person be a troll before it gets tiresome?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sydtron on December 19, 2015, 08:41:44 PM
Thank you doctor.  You should have seen my last avitar.   One man making love to a gyro.
Mmmmmm.    Gyros......

Gyros are pretty good...understandable.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
It's this kind of corn that stinks the place up and makes it not fun anymore. And I'm into fun. So fuck this. I'm out of here.

May you find good times elsewhere, amigo.  Hope you don't stay away too long.  Then again, I might do the same at this rate.  It's gotten particularly prickly in here lately.

coaster

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2015, 08:42:51 PM
May you find good times elsewhere, amigo.  Hope you don't stay away too long.  Then again, I might do the same at this rate.  It's gotten particularly prickly in here lately.

Aw, come on! You guys are stronger than this. Most trolls have ADHD anyway and will soon grow bored with their own antics and move on to another attempt to ruin something else. Hang on Bellgabbers! This place is worth it!

Once Art dramatically and impulsively quit - yet again, regardless of the reason - how else did he expect things to play out?

And does he still plan on doing the occasional show, or is he just done?

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 19, 2015, 08:41:53 PM
... How long can a person be a troll before it gets tiresome?

Until they find a job?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 08:39:53 PM
Still, Art knows how to use the dump button. It works well on the Internet. And it's not news to him that there are rotten people in the world. Hey, another BGer just "ignored" me and I'm not even rotten, as far as I know... then again, who knows?
Right, right, right, um...correct.  ;D

I'll stick it around for "Heather at the Handle" and hopefully "Braaps Live! w/ da Hoaxster!" but really, I'm about done with the drama too. The children at 4chan will continue to kek kek all over and continue to use an inordinate amount of Kleenex. Life goes on.

Dateline

Let's recruit Norry.

The Kraken

Looks like his Facebook page is gone.