• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's Cincinnati Gig

Started by Uncle Duke, March 06, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

Uncle Duke

www.victoryoflight.com/pages/index.cgi/201604_festival?disp=Welcome

Looks like two days of la la land lunacy.  Anyone interested in going?  George is leading a panel discussion at noon on 9 Apr, judging by the roster of presenters this could be very entertaining.

norland2424

If there was ever a good reason for a drone strike its this.

Featuring Very Special Guest
George Noory
Star of Coast to Coast AM
Beyond Belief on Gaiam TV
www.coasttocoastam.com

George will host a celebrity panel for audience Q&A!
Meet & Greet - Have Dinner with George!

Damn Duke - If I was anywhere near the 'nati I'd go hang out with you.   It does look like a righteous lineup.

I'd think I would zero in on these two to start.  When combined they could be uber useful:

QuoteUsing Magic Wands - R. A. Moonhawk. Brief history of wands, their uses & a demonstration.
QuoteHow to Recognize & Block Negative Energy People - C. B. Bjork.

Looks like there is no extra cover $ for Rosemary:
QuoteExtraordinary Experiences & the Trans-Reality Earth Paradigm - Are You One of the New Experiencers? - Rosemary Ellen Guiley. 

Could not pass up this awesomeness
QuoteFacts about Fairies - Joy Elaine. Visit with the fairies of Cincinnati

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 06, 2016, 09:36:00 AM
Damn Duke - If I was anywhere near the 'nati I'd go hang out with you.   It does look like a righteous lineup.

I'd think I would zero in on these two to start.  When combined they could be uber useful:

Looks like there is no extra cover $ for Rosemary:
Could not pass up this awesomeness

Also included at no additional cost are the musical renderings of Douglas Blue Feather, one of the country's leading Native American flutists.  He's the James Galway of the reservation set.

George is going to sing Midnight In The Desert at the end

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 09:54:54 AM
Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 09:54:54 AM

That's extra.

albrecht

Mein Gott! 75 seminars and a choice of a chicken dinner (or available vegetarian option) with Norry himself?! How can you even squeeze in 75 seminars- plus, for an addition fee, some Egyptian, Mediums, Past-life analysis, into 2 days!?
https://victoryoflight.thundertix.com/orders/new?performance_id=1598877

Hey Duke!   Did you end up attending this Goatscrew Event today?

If so we will want a *complete* report.

whoozit

I would have gone but I was scheduled for an elephant to step on my testicles and did not want to break the appointment.

Falkie2013

Quote from: albrecht on March 06, 2016, 12:59:02 PM
Mein Gott! 75 seminars and a choice of a chicken dinner (or available vegetarian option) with Norry himself?! How can you even squeeze in 75 seminars- plus, for an addition fee, some Egyptian, Mediums, Past-life analysis, into 2 days!?
https://victoryoflight.thundertix.com/orders/new?performance_id=1598877

Faster than light astral projection.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 06, 2016, 08:26:12 AM
www.victoryoflight.com/pages/index.cgi/201604_festival?disp=Welcome

Looks like two days of la la land lunacy.  Anyone interested in going?  George is leading a panel discussion at noon on 9 Apr, judging by the roster of presenters this could be very entertaining.
Oh, man, I'm particularly sorry to miss this.

Ms. Margo
"Traditional Sacred Tobacco Drumming Circle"
www.thebonereader.com     

Just Me

Which is worse, George Noory, singing, pacing, telling jokes by morons while on stage in Cleveland or George noory comes home to St Louis and squats, sings, tells really dry stupid banter and paces on stage, where the zombies eat with the clown act shoe shine boy.