• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Imma getting uh... good at sounding like a 4 Tran Troll.  Ain't I George?  I..uh...better get tuh sleep, George.  Right, George?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 17, 2017, 12:57:50 AM
*typing in green text*
>exposed pedophile Dr.MD

>desperately begging for acceptance and friendship
>lol

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

I don't think I'm left either. I don't want the government to decide what I can and cannot do, such as have a gun. Just because there are crazy people that get a hold of one shouldn't decide whether I should be able to own one. Or do anything really, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If the government tells you what to do they own you.

I'd uh sayyy more, George but uh we're on the same page.

Apologies tuh uh Steinbeck.  Please tell 'em I'm sorry, George.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
Try to concentrate, PB. I pointed out Mueller's war record to contrast him with the asshole (Trump) who's trying to discredit him and the entire FBI.  McCain and Obama have nothing to do with it.

Mueller has a sterling reputation. Trump is a lying, cheating, misogynistic piece of shit with severe mental problems.  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?

The Ds and the pretend media know the Republican base is concerned about things like morals, ethics, patriotism, values, and so on, while the Democrat base is not.  The Republican base expects their party's elected officials to adhere to a certain standard, while the Democrat base does not have that expctation of their party's elected officials.

The Democrats use that.  The media uses that.

So when an Obama is up against a McCain, the war hero stuff vs a rat with ties to people like Rev Wright and Bill Ayres is downplayed, ignored, and buried by the Ds and their accomplices in the media, but when it's the other side - Muller vs Trump - it's played up, hoping to confuse the Republican base and turn them against Trump.

We see the same thing with the Barney Franks, the Ted Kennedys, and the rest - the Democrat base had no issue with them and their disgusting sexual behavior and the media doesn't pursue it, but when any Republicans have the same issues (whether it's even true or not), we see their voters abandon them.

It's the same reason the Clintons, Obama, and the rest have gotten away with dishonestly, corruption, lies, crimes, and everything else, without their base turning on them - but it's much more difficult for a Republican to survive doing even one tenth of what their colleagues in the other party expect to get away with.

What, you thought the rioters who tear up our downtowns, block roads, attack police, prevent people from speaking - and their supporters - are just as good as the people who get up and go to work every day?  They aren't. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

I don't think I'm left either. I don't want the government to decide what I can and cannot do, such as have a gun. Just because there are crazy people that get a hold of one shouldn't decide whether I should be able to own one. Or do anything really, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If the government tells you what to do they own you.

Even leftists want to be heavily armed. And I tell people what to do. Even if it does hurt ... them

Try to concentrate, PB. I pointed out Mueller's war record to contrast him with the asshole (Trump) who's trying to discredit him and the entire FBI.  McCain and Obama have nothing to do with it.

Mueller has a sterling reputation. Trump is a lying, cheating, misogynistic piece of shit with severe mental problems.  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?

And just so you know, the FBI - actually, certain members within the FBI - has disgraced itself, and so has Muller.  Regardless of his military service, and regardless of him being on great terms with the polluted DC swamp.

So this is one person who isn't buying it.  See above post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 17, 2017, 01:07:01 AM

Even leftists want to be heavily armed. And I tell people what to do. Even if it does hurt ... them

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 01:07:47 AM
And just so you know, the FBI - actually, certain members within the FBI - has disgraced itself, and so has Muller.  Regardless of his military service, and regardless of him being on great terms with the polluted DC swamp.

+1

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 4 Tran Mole's Buttplug on December 17, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

I'd uh sayyy more, George but uh we're on the same page.

Apologies tuh uh Steinbeck.  Please tell 'em I'm sorry, George.

I happen to like Steinbeck a lot. Name one of his books, I've read it. O.K. I tried to read his King Arthur book, I couldn't get through it. I couldn't believe such a great author could write about such an interesting subject and make it so dry.

https://youtu.be/GzFWRPiNXOI

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Everyone can see through this transparent theater the GOP and right wingnuts are putting on. And that quasi-"news" channel Trump's Pets News is whining the loudest. Mueller is very close to exposing the truth about Russia, Putin and his lackey Trump. So you trump up these ridiculous accusations. The whole country can see through this farce

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 17, 2017, 01:16:26 AM

Everyone can see through this transparent theater the GOP and right wingnuts are putting on. And that quasi-"news" channel Trump's Pets News is whining the loudest. Mueller is very close to exposing the truth about Russia, Putin and his lackey Trump. So you trump up these ridiculous accusations. The whole country can see through this farce

There was hope for you...for about a second...and now it's back to the only thing you seem to know how to do. I was naive to think otherwise. ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

There was hope for you...for about a second...and now it's back to the only thing you seem to know how to do. I was naive to think otherwise. ::)

You'd be surprised at what I know how to do

Gd5150

The whole country can see through this farce
You’re right the whole country can see through it. Only the idiot lemmings still think the witch hunt is going to uncover something.

4chan mole

This gal gets it.

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2017, 01:15:21 AM

I happen to like Steinbeck a lot. Name one of his books, I've read it. O.K. I tried to read his King Arthur book, I couldn't get through it. I couldn't believe such a great author could write about such an interesting subject and make it so dry.

https://youtu.be/GzFWRPiNXOI
I lived in Steinbeck country for a few years. Even lived two blocks from Cannery Row. Even though it's super tourist country now you can still pick up some of that atmosphere

...  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?

Muller has gone way beyond his charge, which was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to influence our elections.  Meddling that Obama knew was happening and did nothing about, by the way.  Unexplained is why the Russians would prefer Trump, when they had the Clintons's in their pocket, or why they would need Trump to help them in their meddling.

Muller has apparently turned his appointment into an open invitation to investigate everyone on the campaign, on the transition team, and in the administration on everything they've been involved with their entire lives.  And he's still found precious little.  Going this far beyond what he was supposed to be doing, probably in an attempt to blackmail someone into flipping on Trump since he can't find any evidence himself, is disgusting. 

He ought to be fired.  This has gotten far from his original mandate.  It's a distraction to the country, to the administration, and to the government, to the point nothing much is getting done on the issues the American people have been demanding they do something about for years.  The economy.  Immigration.  Illegal immigration.  Muslim immigration.  Control of the border.  Taxes.  The size of government.  The deficit.  The national debt.  Jobs.  Jobs moving overseas.  Trade agreements that surrender sovereignty.  Trade agreements that benefit our trading partners at the expense of our workers.  Regulations.  ObamaCare. 

And that's really the goal, isn't it?  To distract the nation from adressing these issues, because they benefit the Democrats, the Establishment Republicans, their crony-capitalist benefactors on Wall St, the bureaucracy, the globalists, and the rest of the cabal. 

Let me ask you this.  What benefit is there to continuing this charade, other than to prevent the agenda Trump was elected to do to go forward?  The agenda most Americans favor, whether they voted for Trump or not, and whether they approve of him now or not.  Do you think this is how our system is supposed to work, or do you think anything goes as long as the Left is getting the results it wants?

Congradulations, this may be your dumbest post yet.

The farce is the idea Trump colluded with the Russians to interfere with the election (or that they would have even needed him to help them).  Please tell me, what is this ''truth'' that is about to be exposed?  I'd really like to know, and you must be the one to ask since you seem to know what it is

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

Morons Are Governing America?

Speaking of people who repeat what the media has told them, but don't actually have any idea what they're talking about - weren't you supposed to find out exactly what it was Bill Clinton did to balance the budget, and get back to us?

4chan mole

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 01:38:59 AM
Congradulations, this may be your dumbest post yet.

The farce is the idea Trump colluded with the Russians to interfere with the election (or that they would have even needed him to help them).  Please tell me, what is this ''truth'' that is about to be exposed?  I'd really like to know, and you must be the one to ask since you seem to know what it is
You might be jumping to conclusions way too soon.
TL might be more intuitive than you think when comes to this issue.