• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

3x IpTorrent Invites. (plenty of Art Bell content)

Started by Delphi, December 18, 2014, 08:34:54 AM

Delphi

Title sais it all.. this is the best of the best.. everything you ever need is here.

I also mentioned it to art in an email and he is A OK with it.. he's glad people can easily access his content at high quality.. You know how he is with cell phones and such.

Is all you need to do is pm me your email and I can send the invite.

wr250

Quote from: Delphi on December 18, 2014, 08:34:54 AM
Title sais it all.. this is the best of the best.. everything you ever need is here.

I also mentioned it to art in an email and he is A OK with it.. he's glad people can easily access his content at high quality.. You know how he is with cell phones and such.

Is all you need to do is pm me your email and I can send the invite.
have you checked out the ultimate art bell torrent?

Delphi

Yes  sir I have indeed!  I have used it.. Thank you for the suggestion.. Its a good one.

cweb

How would you say this new site's content compares to the Ultimate Art Bell torrent? Just curious.

Delphi

Quote from: cweb on December 18, 2014, 09:48:20 AM
How would you say this new site's content compares to the Ultimate Art Bell torrent? Just curious.
New site?  I  just mentioned the art content since this is a forum for fans of Art

cweb

Quote from: Delphi on December 18, 2014, 10:07:00 AM
New site?  I  just mentioned the art content since this is a forum for fans of Art
I was just wondering if you saw any content at iptorrent that didn't appear to be on the Ultimate AB Torrent.

Think I had an invite forever ago, but I use torrents so irregularly it fell by the wayside.

Bart Ell

It starts with torrent site invites and then, before you know it, murder for hire ads appear.
You'll see.

Delphi

Lol oh yeah that's how it goes.

And FYI,  ALL INVITES ARE gone.. Ill let you know when I get more

ArthurIVBlack

sdale9712@gmail.com is my email. I also have quite a few art shows recorded if there are any you need. I also enjoy Ian Punnett if you have any of his.

Thank You