• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 11, 2019, 10:04:06 PM
Not and stay in office he couldn't.  You are ignoring the domestic and geopolitical implications of what even some ardent nationalists might consider draconian and even unconstitutional in the measures you favor.  First of all, most if not all would be challenged in court by multiple parties and organizations who at the very least would succeed in obtaining injunctions against such actions pending adjudication.  In the absence of a national emergency on the order of World War III breaking out, it would take years for that process to play out.  Secondly, there are entanglements such as treaty provsions, status of forces agreements and international law that would hinder if not prevent certain of those actions.  Thirdly, it would be political suicide in that the Dems would point to such sweeping and controversial actions as proof positive of Trumps ambition to become dictator for life and ensure his defeat in 2020.  Even if Trump were to throw himself on his sword and implement the measures you suggest in his first term, how long do you think they would remain in effect after the Democrat he loses to takes office in Jan 2021

I'm not saying that what you suggest is without merit in its entirety.  What I am saying is that expecting Trump to get all of that done in his first term in the face of the crazed opposition and political skulduggery working  against  him is unrealistic.

On your feet, or on your knees? Constitution:  not a "suicide pact" (was a Minority opinon,!) mentioned but also dccuments  you read in school, or used to, with regard Federalist/Anti and then other. I'm not advocating anything, esp violence or crime. But history echoes. And not good. A few decades ago Senators etc read Gibbon for fun, and concern. Now tweet. Sad.

Tinfoil_Helm

It's always the little things with Donald that make me realize he has to go.  He didn't know what country his own father was born in?!  How?  And of course the irony of him being all-in on the Birther Conspiracy, makes it that much more hilarious/depressing. 

And then there's how he talks about banging his daughter on TV.  Worst of all: never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.  We shoulda know right then, ha.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 11, 2019, 10:58:55 PM
It's always the little things with Donald that make me realize he has to go.  He didn't know what country his own father was born in?!  How?  And of course the irony of him being all-in on the Birther Conspiracy, makes it that much more hilarious/depressing. 

And then there's how he talks about banging his daughter on TV.  Worst of all: never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.  We shoulda know right then, ha.

Disingenuous. You never thought he should be there in the first place. You were quite content to continue letting globalist elites take this country for all it’s got and drive it to ruin. ::)

Also, you and kidnobrain are dreaming if you actually think the Dems have any chance of being elected in 2020. ;D

Dr. MD MD

I’m readng Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America right now. It’s an excellent book and bang on the money about what was going on in this nation before Trump. Here’s just a small excerpt:

Why did the U.S. funnel billions in technological aid to the Soviet Union and Communist China? Why does the U.S. apparently help its enemies while chastising its friends?

These questions, and hundreds of others like them, cannot be explained in any other way: the U.S. Executive Branch (and related agencies) is not anti-Marxist or anti-Communist â€" it is, in fact, pro-Marxist. Those ideals which led to the abuses of Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, and Mussolini are now being accepted as necessary inevitabilities by our elected and appointed leaders.

Jackstar

And then there's how he talks about banging his daughter on TV.

[attachment=1,msg1321746]

Imagine, being this retarded. Sad!

Dr. MD MD

Here’s a bit more from Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America:

Trilaterals want monopoly, world monopoly. Therefore, you must hold a key fundamental proposition in mind: Trilaterals are not interested in what monetary system works best, or most equitably, or whether gold is a more effective monetary device than paper, or what monetary system will support a higher standard of living for the world's poor.

The overriding drive for Trilaterals is to manage the world economy, "manage" being a euphemism for control. This control is exercised through so-called coordination of macroeconomic policy, in spite of the dismal results from attempted macroeconomic direction. It is argued that the prime deside- ratum for this control device is to keep world peace. Nowhere is there any recognition of the historical fact that such control has always led to conflict: that denying national and ethnic independence is a sure road to strife and bloodshed.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2019, 10:07:24 PM
Obvious globalist is obvious. ::)

Cowardly RINOs like you are what’s wrong with conservatism today.

Wrong again.  By definition a RINO is a Republican.  I've always been a registered independent. 
Also, you as one who actually voted for Obama presuming to lecture anyone about conservatism earns you a Muttley laugh.

https://youtu.be/3uSTOHa4Im4

ItsOver

Yes, because the alternatives are so much better.

Hit it, Beta Beto!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2019, 09:17:02 AM
Here’s a bit more from Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America:

Trilaterals want monopoly, world monopoly. Therefore, you must hold a key fundamental proposition in mind: Trilaterals are not interested in what monetary system works best, or most equitably, or whether gold is a more effective monetary device than paper, or what monetary system will support a higher standard of living for the world's poor.

The overriding drive for Trilaterals is to manage the world economy, "manage" being a euphemism for control. This control is exercised through so-called coordination of macroeconomic policy, in spite of the dismal results from attempted macroeconomic direction. It is argued that the prime deside- ratum for this control device is to keep world peace. Nowhere is there any recognition of the historical fact that such control has always led to conflict: that denying national and ethnic independence is a sure road to strife and bloodshed.

So, this is all new to you?  How many books do you have to read that say the same thing before you feel secure in your views? 

Juan

Some trilaterals may be interested in world domination, but others, such as the Clintons, are mostly interested in their own bank accounts.

ItsOver

Trump: We Are Considering 'Placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities'

Heh, heh, why not.  Drop a load or two on the Pelosi estate.

Plus, tear down the wall on the So Cal border, pull all the border patrol, and Uber them into sanctuary!

http://youtu.be/VYX_NDRMkXc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 09:36:36 AM
Wrong again.  By definition a RINO is a Republican.  I've always been a registered independent. 
Also, you as one who actually voted for Obama presuming to lecture anyone about conservatism earns you a Muttley laugh.

Right and you voted for globalist trilateralists, the Bushes. So, we both fucked up. I moved on. You, however, are still an idiot with your tail between your legs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
Trump: We Are Considering 'Placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities'

Heh, heh, why not.  Drop a load or two on the Pelosi estate.

Plus, tear down the wall on the So Cal border, pull all the border patrol, and Uber them into sanctuary!

http://youtu.be/VYX_NDRMkXc

Best president EVER! ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2019, 11:38:45 AM
Best president EVER! ;D
Yep, just giving them what they're asking for!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 12, 2019, 10:34:48 AM
Some trilaterals may be interested in world domination, but others, such as the Clintons, are mostly interested in their own bank accounts.

You’re making Mr. Sutton’s point for him. These globalist elitists are interested in controlling the world economy for their own interest but will always try to present it (with the help from their MSM friends) as an altruistic attempt at attaining world peace when it’s more like they just want their piece of the world and to hell with the rest of us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 11:39:51 AM
Yep, just giving them what they're asking for!  ;D

And they’re complaining about it, calling it a dirty trick. I thought they loved and wanted illegal immigrants because their diversity is what makes our country great. I guess not though.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2019, 11:44:22 AM
And they’re complaining about it, calling it a dirty trick. I thought they loved and wanted illegal immigrants because their diversity is what makes our country great. I guess not though.  :D
They're just being their typical scum-bucket selves.

"Not in MY backyard!"

ItsOver

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted. He added, “The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy - so this should make them very happy!”

LOL.   ;D  Pelosi and her fellow clowns should be asking for more, please!

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2019, 11:42:05 AM
and to hell with the rest of us.
That’s being mighty generous to think they have that much consideration for us.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2019, 11:37:22 AM
Right and you voted for globalist trilateralists, the Bushes. So, we both fucked up. I moved on. You, however, are still an idiot with your tail between your legs.

So, you saw Dukakis, Gore and Carey as acceptable alternatives to the Bush's?  Certainly they would be more nationalist and less globalist than the Bushes, right?  You get another Muttley for that. 

You never saw a post of mine that praised the policies of either one of the Bushes.  What I did do is respond to your vulgar expression glee over G.W.H.B.'s death and your mindless condemnation of him and every member of his family just as Trump haters are presently do to him and his family.  GWHB served his country honorably in war and peace and deserves respect for that alone. Of course, you would have no idea of what the term honorable service means would you. 

https://youtu.be/A2EJ0_rNzP4

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
Drumpf: We Are Considering 'Placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities'

Where in the name of the holy fuck are they putting them instead?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 01:07:23 PM
GWHB served his country honorably in war and peace and deserves respect

[attachment=1,msg1321797]

That he was allowed to (allegedly) die in a comfy bed surrounded by his (alleged) loved ones, instead of being thrown against a wall and shot, or, preferably, thrown into a meat grinder, is more respect than that fucking traitor deserved.

How do you swallow the garbage that you're spewing out here? Is it because of a blood oath you took, or what? Asking for a friend.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 03:10:27 PM
[attachment=1,msg1321797]

That he was allowed to (allegedly) die in a comfy bed surrounded by his (alleged) loved ones, instead of being thrown against a wall and shot, or, preferably, thrown into a meat grinder, is more respect than that fucking traitor deserved.

How do you swallow the garbage that you're spewing out here? Is it because of a blood oath you took, or what? Asking for a friend.

How exactly are either Bush or Reagan personally involved in any of this?  Get a fucking grip. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
How exactly

Don't rub the lamp unless you're ready for the genie.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 04:12:37 PM
Don't rub the lamp unless you're ready for the genie.

That's not an answer. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 02:10:26 PM
Where in the name of the holy fuck are they putting them instead?
O preferred to "diversify" the red states, whether they liked it or not.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/feds-quietly-dump-hundreds-of-illegal-immigrants-in-tennessee

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 04:46:26 PM
O preferred to "diversify" the red states, whether they liked it or not.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/feds-quietly-dump-hundreds-of-illegal-immigrants-in-tennessee
Bush and Obama sent Minneapolis tons of 3rd world, uneducated, and often violent Somalian Muslims. Idaho was also targeted by Obama, as was Maine. See any patterns here? Mainly white, rural, or stable areas being flooded with Muslims, Hispanic illegals, uneducated people, etc.

In Minneapolis there are now Muslim areas and they often harass or attack people at malls, fairs, parks, etc. The lauded first Somalian Muslim cop even gunned down a white woman from Australia. Justine Damond was her name. Blood is on these politicians hands letting these people come here and specifically targeting areas/people.
The woman had called the police to report a sexual assault. The Muslim Somalian cop shot her because, apparently, he thought an Australian white women in a dressing down was a threat.  Justine Damond. Where are the marches? Where are the pressure groups? Where are the riots and protests?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 04:35:52 PM
That's not an answer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0465031803/

You can start with this--ship it to me when you're done, I've got room on my shelf.

Meanwhile, while you wait for delivery (I surely don't expect you to be wholly satisfied with a Kindle edition), you can explain this.