• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 19, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
She obviously in clear depression and not thinking clearly. Empathy isn’t the worse thing to have towards people. She isnt’t a criminal, or other horrible person. She doesn’t try to force fake beet juice or quack medical advice. Not sure I agree with the extreme hatred being flung her way.

that's great, but i'm not sure i agree with this post or the prior 50 you submitted which expressed essentially the same sentiment.

aldousburbank

One of the oddest aspects of this whole episode is how George's stocks are the only thing on the uptick. Noory for the fucking win.

Kolchak

Taco Bell

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 09:53:24 PM
One of the oddest aspects of this whole episode is how George's stocks are the only thing on the uptick. Noory for the fucking win.

He was playing the long game the whole time.

albrecht

I'm still laughing over yer description of Heather invading Area 51 on foot with a cat carrier in one hand and a bottle of gin in the other. Theater of the mind. Brilliant. The detail of car carrier and gin for the booze choice. Well done.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 08:11:47 PM
Hey. I gave MV a litecoin the other day. Then Heather started this circus. Since then, Litecoin has gained over $10. I'm not saying they're connected, but I am saying it's raining diapers.

it's the first cryptocurrency i've owned.  probably should have made that an option for people long ago.  thanks for the suggestion (and the coin)!

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 08:03:25 PM
Can't she just become a stripper and find a sugar daddy?  I mean, come on, show some class.
Tranny Shack wouldn't stoop so low.

(Please, no offense meant to Transgendered people everywhere)

Kolchak

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 10:01:58 PM
I'm still laughing over yer description of Heather invading Area 51 on foot with a cat carrier in one hand and a bottle of gin in the other. Theater of the mind. Brilliant. The detail of car carrier and gin for the booze choice. Well done.

Thank you. As someone who has had multiple cats (all deceased), I felt gin goes well with cat ownership.

Meanwhile, Heather has been MIA on social media for several hours. Is she okay? Has Airyn set off firecrackers outside her house? Has she started driving to Colorado to shack up with Keith? I demand answers to questions I don't deserve the answers to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

That was absolutely fascinating to read. Also, you have such a wonderful writing style. Thank you for sharing that. Brilliant. Are you a writer? The rhythm on this drew me in.

and again, agreed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 19, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
They could drive to the border of Area 51, put Art’s corpse in one of those circus human cannons, and fire his mortal coil into ‘Dreamland’. Live stream for subscribers only.

ok.  yeah, i'm feeling dirty for laughing at certain posts.

albrecht

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
and again, agreed.
There is a lot there, just in terms of psychological manipulation even if witchery is bs. The tricks and way to get into anothers life. Grifting is, maybe a better term than witching? But good, plausible scenario. Do we know if things like probate, wills, real estate changes, autopsies public record in Nevada?

I'm one of the few who still like to read, then listen, then, in rare circumstance youtube- and then I just listen if I click. So no TL/DR or whatver the kids say for me, unless worthless ramblings...and they can be funny sometimes.

Sean92008

During Art's replay on DMDN tonight. In the first 15 minutes, it sounded like a new spot dropped in asking for Time Traveller subscriptions...  I didn't listen to her but a few minutes in the last year, but the plea kind of sounds like a post AB death recording (you've stuck with me, thank you for your support, etc.).

LadyFish

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Meanwhile, Heather has been MIA on social media for several hours. Is she okay? Has Airyn set off firecrackers outside her house? Has she started driving to Colorado to shack up with Keith? I demand answers to questions I don't deserve the answers to.

Perhaps Heather is busy going through Art’s bumper music, selecting tunes for his funeral.(as she had posted on FB a few days back that she was responsible for)

albrecht

One of the old shows guest was "Son of a Grifter" with stories of cons, scams, etc. Earlier today listened to another show and Art commented that "Grifter" was a great movie. How could he be taken in? The plot of that movie, as I recall, were some con-artists moving into someone's property etc.
Having said that I don't wish Heather ill-will. Just move on or do the show on your own dime. And let his family deal with the loss.

All of this drama has helped take the edge off my grieving the death of Art Bell.
But, ultimately, I subscribe to the “fuck it Dude, let’s go bowling” response to trauma (with a nod to Kolchak)

Hey, look,
tomorrow’s 4/20 !!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on April 19, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
All of this drama has helped take the edge off my grieving over the death of Art Bell.
But, ultimately, I subscribe to the “fuck it Dude, let’s go bowling” response to trauma (with a nod to Kolchak)

Hey, look,
tomorrow’s 4/20 !!

Howdy mudbug.

‘Evening.  Nice weather we’re having.

Anything new?

Hells Mole

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 10:22:37 PM
One of the old shows guest was "Son of a Grifter" with stories of cons, scams, etc. Earlier today listened to another show and Art commented that "Grifter" was a great movie. How could he be taken in? The plot of that movie, as I recall, were some con-artists moving into someone's property etc.
Having said that I don't wish Heather ill-will. Just move on or do the show on your own dime. And let his family deal with the loss.

I don't personally get the feeling that HW is a grifter (an intentional fraudster), but may have what white-coated basket weaving instructors like to refer to as a personality disorder.  If her post-Art public tantrums are not a publicity stunt then they could well be demonstrative of such a thing, though diagnosing a person of anything from a distance is a very naughty thing to do.  I would therefore never suggest that she is displaying possible symptoms of borderline personality disorder, for instance, because that would be wildly inappropriate.

What I feel is that she is ambitious and intensely motivated by her lust for fame and fortune.  As a believer in "the craft" she is guaranteed to have attempted to utilize those "powers" to achieve her ambitions.  It is not necessary to believe in those powers or for those powers to be real, it is merely of note that she would employ devious tactics and manipulations even as she herself saw them merely as tools and techniques that moved her closer to the life she believes she deserves.  Since it is deserved and her destiny there can be no wrong in anything that moves her closer to that pot of gold.

I think even to the layman there is in exhibition a plethora of evidence indicating that she got into something very dark and deep with our beloved Art.

Chine

Interesting to go back and read Heather’s (Redacted) first posts on BellGab about Art.

yoursongs

Here is the house HW bought, with sale date as 3-15-18, cost $85,000  the link shows a picture

https://www.trulia.com/p/nv/pahrump/9021-desert-ln-pahrump-nv-89048--2076524945

yoursongs

Below the main pic. is the 360 degree street view

Hog

Art just referred to us (Bellgabbers) as very vaguely lovable.  Art states that he was "had" and went home shaking his head as to what had just happened, in reference to Blanche Barton the High Priestest, and Art re-listened the show(which he never does) from the previous night. Art was completely "creeped out" as she is the "real thing".  What we got was as smooth as silk, what we got what was promised on a Hawaiin vacation, what we got was "THE REAL THING." She sounded like the "Council to the Devil."
(played out by "I can see for Miles and Miles and Miles".)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0iqg2UanEc

Then goes to commercial.
Heather then states that when she "started hosting "MITD, she actually lowered the price down to $4.99 where it will stay, "It will always be $4.99 to be a subscribing time traveler."

Then Don't Fear the Reaper starts playing as bumper music with announcer (EDIT: thanks Gravity) Ross Mitchell asking "Wanna take a Ride?"  What a beautiful voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

Then Arts comes back continuing talking about "Satans Council" and introduces Andrew Basiago who was involved in  the DARPA(Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) project "PEGASUS".  Andrew will drop a "Quantum Bombshell" at the beginning of the 3rd hour.

Andrew D. Basiago at age 5 a year before he first teleported.

All this action initially aired on the  August 14, 2015 edition of "Midnight In The Desert, with Art Bell."

peace
Hog

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on April 19, 2018, 10:43:03 PM
‘Evening.  Nice weather we’re having.

Anything new?

Just general dysfunctionality abounds

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
Ross Mitchell
Yes of course, thanks Gravity.  I had "Bill Mitchell Hardcore Racing" on the brain.

Some refer to Ross having a "voice of god".

peace
Hog

Hells Mole

Quote from: Hog on April 19, 2018, 11:08:06 PM
Art just referred to us (Bellgabbers) as very vaguely lovable.  Art states that he was "had" and went home shaking his head as to what had just happened, in reference to Blanche Barton the High Priestest, and Art re-listened the show(which he never does) from the previous night. Art was completely "creeped out" as she is the "real thing".  What we got was as smooth as silk, what we got what was promised on a Hawaiin vacation, what we got was "THE REAL THING." She sounded like the "Council to the Devil."

Are you seriously reporting that MITD tonight is a replay of the show where he admitted having succumbed to the seductive manipulations of the father of Satanism's widow?  That particular admission by him has been on my mind all day as I pondered the current situation.  I find it
overwhelmingly peculiar that the show where he makes that comment would be the one chosen tonight.

Phil Hendrie is so funny spoofing Ross Mitchell and “The Voice”.  Hendrie really is doing a great thing in replaying his vintage Art Bell parodies, every day this week (TuneIn).  Phil’s new intros and comments are surprisingly moving.

Taco Bell

Wish these guys would all do a roast for the lulz