• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

VtaGeezer

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:34:10 PM
yeah..Art might be barking up the tree on that a bit too much tonight in regards to the shooting
We'll see I guess. Sanders seems to be sidestepping the topic so far.

swordpoint9

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 07, 2015, 11:35:29 PM
Its a developed thing; preaching a series things that people agree with, then slowly injecting your own agenda as they're drawn in.  Soon you'll follow along without question.  Sound familiar?
Add Sleep deprivation Fasting on the Ids . Sexual abuse and there you go ,and it doesn't sound familiar . In the West it is abhorrent .  :-*

maren

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 07, 2015, 11:39:28 PM

Hey, you!  I was blowing right past you -- didn't recognize the avatar.  I'll pay closer attention. :-)  Happy to see you!

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on December 07, 2015, 11:40:43 PM
Hey, you!  I was blowing right past you -- didn't recognize the avatar.  I'll pay closer attention. :-)  Happy to see you!
Same same sister

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:40:00 PM
Sorry!  I mean not harm!  Nun!  :)

You're doomed now -- erasing your name off my Special Dispensation list. 

Juan Cena

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 07, 2015, 11:39:44 PM
We'll see I guess. Sanders seems to be sidestepping the topic so far.

I think he'd rather not talk politics when it comes to ISIS.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 07, 2015, 11:39:52 PM
Add Sleep deprivation Fasting on the Ids . Sexual abuse and there you go ,and it doesn't sound familiar . In the West it is abhorrent .  :-*

Ya know they are talking about mind control in re to ISIS but man, let's be honest.  They go beyond that.  You mention sexual abuse.  Someone recently posted a comment on a forum about an ISIS video featuring a man on a stage auctioning off what appeared to be an 8 or 9 year old girl as a sex slave.  The little girl was sobbing her eyes out the whole time, appearing obviously terrorized beyond belief.

I suppose that is a form of mind control, but ffs...  why use mind control when you can just behave like sociopathic cavemen?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:43:34 PM
Ya know they are talking about mind control in re to ISIS but man, let's be honest.  They go beyond that.  You mention sexual abuse.  Someone recently posted a comment on a forum about an ISIS video featuring a man on a stage auctioning off what appeared to be an 8 or 9 year old girl as a sex slave.  The little girl was sobbing her eyes out the whole time, appearing obviously terrorized beyond belief.

I suppose that is a form of mind control, but ffs...  why use mind control when you can just behave like sociopathic cavemen?

That gets into the Stockholm Syndrome question. Is that a form of mind control? I suppose it could be used as such.

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:46:20 PM
so um..what is all this have to do with Mind Control?

Was about to say.

This has taken a weird direction from mind control.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:43:34 PM

I understand what your saying . Look I have lived in the Near East a 1/4 of my life and have seen their shit . I have read the Quoran in University and do understand the Semitic mind to a point . I do not agree with it it is problematic .  We in the West did exacerbate it , using them since the 1st. World War .... Like I said too long a discussion Bro !

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2015, 11:46:24 PM
That gets into the Stockholm Syndrome question. Is that a form of mind control? I suppose it could be used as such.

Yes, and it's also a fear-based control mechanism.  Anyone in the crowd who has any reservations about the abomination taking place before them will find themselves dissuaded from standing up against the group.  They learn to accept whatever rape, murder, other atrocity is taking place before them, and they learn to accept it, or else.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 07, 2015, 11:48:57 PM
I understand what your saying . Look I have lived in the Near East a 1/4 of my life and have seen their shit . I have read the Quoran in University and do understand the Semitic mind to a point . I do not agree with it it is problematic .  We in the West did exacerbate it , using them since the 1st. World War .... Like I said too long a discussion Bro !

I absolutely understand what you're saying.  Your wisdom is much appreciated, bro!

Among the myriad great docs on the subject, have you seen this one?  I'm guessing you have.  When you mentioned WWI it came to mind.

Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIpm_8v80hw

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 07, 2015, 11:51:50 PM
Halo? Lol.

yeah..never finished 4..still not sure i wanna but its something to do for now and break from FO4 for a night

All this ISIS talk is making me want to get started on the two drink minimum.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:52:32 PM
yeah..never finished 4..still not sure i wanna but its something to do for now and break from FO4 for a night

I think the last halo game i played was probably reach lol.

trostol

Difference with countries that "can't handle freedom" is that, largely, they seem to have "freedom" forced upon them.  Usually, when the movement is grass roots and comes from within the borders, things go better, it seems.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:51:38 PM
I absolutely understand what you're saying.  Your wisdom is much appreciated, bro!

Among the myriad great docs on the subject, have you seen this one?  I'm guessing you have.  When you mentioned WWI it came to mind.

Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIpm_8v80hw
Thanks just being fair . The West started Wahabbism and Salafism against the Ottomans . It has been like a purposeful fire lit . Has went wildly out of Control the Mosque are spreading it with the House of Sauds' monies coming from the Western Consumers of petroleum !

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:54:54 PM
i literally..have no idea what they are taking about

This went off the rails half an hour ago and isn't remotely related to the topic at hand.

Very least, this guy is more qualified to talk about film history than the situation in Syria.