• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

popple

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 10:35:10 PM
Lol....imagine Dave interviewing this guest, he'd be asking...'so, is holy water...like, really holy'?

Would it burn a mean baby if you gave it a bath?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 10:40:41 PM
his hair might be

I'm an atheist and even I will acknowledge that The Donald's hair is the work of the Devil.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 10:41:21 PM
If you lose your job and wife and everything....couldn't that also be God testing you? Like Job?

I told god before I was born that I do NOT do tests.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 18, 2015, 10:40:23 PM
Mel Gibson's dad was a sede vacantist, from what I recall. Also a Holocaust denier.

Hutton Gibson. Yeah. Holocaust denier. Also claimed the planes in the 9/11 attacks were remote controlled. He must have seen that Lone Gunmen pilot one way too many times . . . .

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 18, 2015, 10:21:07 PM
If ya finaly made it to b a pope Y would u settle for a name uzed 22 other timez? We need a pope terrance the 1st or pope steve😯💨💨💨
Very funny, LOL! !

NoMoreNoory

FFS. Did this jerk really just say that many people in 'psychiatric institutions' are suffering from demonic possession?
I hope the reports I've seen this week are accurate that the American Psychiatric Association is about to declare that 'a strong and passionate belief in a deity or higher power, to the point where it impairs one’s ability to make conscientious decisions about common sense matters, will now be classified as a mental illness.'

Why does Art continue to admit he doesn't do research? You'd think he'd be embarrassed that the Satanist caught him so off guard and showed he did zero research on his guest.

trostol

Art really needs to move on past this Satanist lady

ChandlersDad

Dave interviewing this guest:

"What kind of underwear do you wear? Is your robe wool? Does it scratch?"

munbeam666

I hope Art schedules both of them together..would be fun

popple

WISH ALL THE BAD BAD THINGS *destruction ritual*

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: munbeam666 on August 18, 2015, 10:40:14 PM
Is Donald Trump possessed?

Yes. And the same demon that possesses Trump possesses Bernie Sanders. It's a smart demon. It plays to the extremes of both philosophies. It will win both nominations then profit. This is how the world burns. Only JC can stop it. I hope he gets well soon. We need you JC!

trostol

again ..Satanists..dont actually worship satan

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 18, 2015, 10:42:09 PM
No. He pays people to be possessed for him. Very good people. The best people money can buy.
So, what happens if he decides NOT to pay the exorcist?  Do they get repossessed?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 18, 2015, 10:42:12 PM
I Googled him, same situation as Wingate. Questions, questions. I guess it's just really hard to get a Catholic or Orthodox priest to talk about exorcism so they have to move to the second tier.

Ever hear the guy who calls Noory and rants about any Catholic in good standing can perform an exorcism, and that the Church is hiding that fact from its flock?   I hope he calls "Father" Ashcraft tonight.

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 10:47:25 PM
again ..Satanists..dont actually worship satan

Yeah I am thinking Art is going senile with this nonsense. It's embarrassing.

AppealPlay

Blanche was certainly charming in a creepy way.

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 10:45:15 PM
Art really needs to move on past this Satanist lady

I agree. I don't understand why he's so taken aback by her. I thought it was relatively well known that the real Satanists never admit to the darker stuff.

ChandlersDad

I think Art is taking that Satanist babe too seriously. If she heard him talk about the interview the next day, she probably laughed at how he projected all this evil into it.

I don't give a shit about the Church of Satan but I feel bad for her now.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 18, 2015, 10:48:22 PM
Ever hear the guy who calls Noory and rants about any Catholic in good standing can perform an exorcism, and that the Church is hiding that fact from its flock?   I hope he calls "Father" Ashcraft tonight.

That would be crazy, since neither is authorized by a bishop to perform one.

Kolchak

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 18, 2015, 10:49:48 PM
I don't give a shit about the Church of Satan but I feel bad for her now.

Same. She's being demonized (pun intended) for no reason. Satanists are just atheists who also believe in some extra woo woo (magic). She was personable and forthcoming.

Not sure why people feel the need to pretend she's trying to lure people to serve a devil she doesn't believe in.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 18, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
FFS. Did this jerk really just say that many people in 'psychiatric institutions' are suffering from demonic possession?
I hope the reports I've seen this week are accurate that the American Psychiatric Association is about to declare that 'a strong and passionate belief in a deity or higher power, to the point where it impairs one’s ability to make conscientious decisions about common sense matters, will now be classified as a mental illness.'

Many reputable paranormal investigators will say that 99.9 cases of alleged "demonic possession" are forms of mental illness.
Plus . . . why is it "victims of possession" are Christian?

AppealPlay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 18, 2015, 10:51:41 PM
That would be crazy, since neither is authorized by a bishop to perform one.

Yeah, it's certainly impossible to perform an exorcism without the authorization of a Catholic bishop. ::)