32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

N80727

Quote from: widespread1 on September 19, 2013, 09:19:24 PM
A mini religion if you will.

They will.

And thus far, it's distraction material only.  UFOs, hauntings, aliens in freezers...

(I know, I know - entertainment...)

midnight

So are there no original photographs to be had anywhere?

pepsiguy

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 19, 2013, 09:21:01 PM
I don't understand what his fucking point is.

Why does he think this is a dome? Faint lines in a photograph from 1967? Is he fucking serious? It's a 50 year old photograph, it's going to have shitty artifacts and faint imperfections in it.
Cuz real science is hard and stuff

bateman

Someone refresh my memory, was Hoagie the one claiming there are rats on Mars?

Elinor

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 19, 2013, 09:18:52 PM
Can't wait to hear about the frog lol

That's just Freddie the Alien tryin' to catch a ride home!

lava filling

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 19, 2013, 09:18:52 PM
Can't wait to hear about the frog lol

it's like hoagland's never seen muppets from space or something

Spinner

Quote from: midnight on September 19, 2013, 09:08:17 PM
Art said he saw the lines too.
I think Richard said that they are scratches on the film.

midnight

Does NASA not have these photographs in an archive somewhere where we could see them instead of copies?

Renaldo

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2013, 09:23:23 PM

No, I think he said there were spiders from Mars.

awake

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 19, 2013, 09:14:40 PM
Didn't he say it was scratches? Analog film gets scratches all the time. So what? 
Over my head and getting boring...
I'm sorry you are loving this as much as I.  Maybe try this.  Think of all the hoaxland interviews of these same nonsense topics with dave.  Think of how dave just allowed rch to run the show and spew for hours without challenging anything.  It's the comparison between the two that is hilarious.  It's that Art is obviously, to me, toying with rch at every turn. 
This is the radio I want.

Heather Wade

Hoagland takes callers, right?  That is going to be hilarious if he does.

Still, it is fun to contemplate domes on the Moon with Art.

SgtRocko

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 19, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
Now about those pumps

Hoagland: "My pumps? Well, I got them at Payless, and they are FAB... normally I don't like Stiletto heels, but a fella only lives 7 or 8 times..."

sleeplessinca

Skip the film artifact and go to the pumps and shattered sphere already. 

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Elinor on September 19, 2013, 09:23:39 PM
That's just Freddie the Alien tryin' to catch a ride home!

Ha! Maybe reed will teleport in to confirm! Lol

steve0suprem0

Anybody restreaming, WITHOUT CHAT, so my girlfriend can listen while I use the app in a legit manner?

onan

Art speculating: "Wouldn't that be something?"

Man I have missed that. Intellectual conjecture... yeah rch is grasping at any straw he can increase the contrast on.

I am still smirking like a kid that Art is back.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2013, 09:23:23 PM

Oh, yeah, the rock that looked like a rat.  I wonder what Hoagie thinks when he looks at clouds in the sky, here on Earth.  He must be a trip on a picnic.

midnight

Rats, batteries, shoes, condos, he's seen all kinds of things on Mars.  But I'm still curious about the lines.  They're straight and uniform, not like random scratches.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 09:25:29 PM
I'm sorry you are loving this as much as I.  Maybe try this.  Think of all the hoaxland interviews of these same nonsense topics with dave.  Think of how dave just allowed rch to run the show and spew for hours without challenging anything.  It's the comparison between the two that is hilarious.  It's that Art is obviously, to me, toying with rch at every turn. 
Agreed.  I just want to hear about his pumps

popple

LOL Art said someone from the wormhole said RCH was getting angry. Art said they're just in a heated discussion  :P

Those lines are parallel to the bright crater rim, the brightest feature in the photo and there are internal reflections all over the place, which he admits in the photo itself. The film is grainy as hell and has been to the moon and back... not surprised none of these photos are pristine.

onan

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 09:25:29 PM

Im sorry, but who is Dave?

SaucyRossy

You know, I'd LOVE IT, if RCH was right and there was an ancient civilization that started on Mars, went across the solar system building domes on moons and cool shit like that then died off a billion years ago, that would be cool as hell.