36 (16.6%)
maybe
32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

lava filling

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 19, 2013, 08:32:53 PM
Art is doing what EVERYONE who was complaining about RCH wanted him to do.

He's challenging RCH, respectably. 

So I don't wanna read all these complaints of hoaxland this and that lol

Yeah I'm pleasantly surprised! they do have pretty good chemistry

shell88

Art and Hougland's tone with eachother picks up where it left off many years ago....
Art was getting fed up with him at the end of his last retirement.

SgtRocko

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 19, 2013, 08:33:34 PM
Mothman
Bigfoot
Mysterious fires
Jersey devil
Shadow people
Demonic entities
There's so many lol

I like your list!

awake

You are so right, this is gonna be great!!

onan

Quote from: Renaldo on September 19, 2013, 08:29:15 PM
Like I posted to Onan, with that info, it wouldn't be a rumor, it'd be hard facts! hahaha

I've been told that by 3 different, unrelated satellite radio geeks who know I like Art. So it's a rumor coming from somewhere.

I am not trying to be affrontive. But if three friends that are geeks tell you, it isn't a rumor, it is wishful thinking.

If someone from Sirius says... I have it on good authority but cant say who told me... it is a rumor.

If the president of Sirius says the Indie channel is going to be paranormal radio all the time... it is a fact.

tig

Aliens are extraterrestrials who don't have our DNA, i.e., to be distinguished from extraterrestrials per se.  I LOVE it!

jazmunda

He's giving Richard a harder time than he gave the Alien in the Freezer with the Pizza Rolls guy.

Renaldo

Quote from: shell88 on September 19, 2013, 08:34:59 PM
Art and Hougland's tone with eachother picks up where it left off many years ago....
Art was getting fed up with him at the end of his last retirement.

He is, and he was back then. I think it has more to do with Dick's just tossing theories out as facts. Dick never did that until Noory started up with him, because Noory wouldn't challenge anything Dick said, so Dick got used to being able to say whatever he wanted.

Max_TO

I must admit , I had to laugh when Art said RCH and non-profit in the same sentence :p

But once again , best I have herd RCH in years

ItsOver

I wonder if The Hoaxster will mention his Accutron crap.  Can't wait to hear Art chuckle about that "advanced technology."  ;D

WOTR

As Noory says "there are no such things as a coincidence... And art can hardly stop laughing.  I love it.

Renaldo

Quote from: onan on September 19, 2013, 08:36:15 PM
I am not trying to be affrontive. But if three friends that are geeks tell you, it isn't a rumor, it is wishful thinking.

Look at it any way you want, man. Free information is worth every penny. I believe I'm looking at a shattered dome right now.

awake

I'm taking bets that Art will end this early or hoaxland will take his ball and go home early.

pepsiguy

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 08:40:22 PM
I'm taking bets that Art will end this early or hoaxland will take his ball and go home early.
No way. They are having a ball

Renaldo

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

I'll take that bet all day long. They're having a ball. This is going to go on and on and on.

Sardondi

*sigh* Another guest on auto-talk. Art can ask a question, let Hoagland take off and answer whatever question he wanted to answer in the first place, and when Hoagland is off to the races, Art can leave the studio, check Drudge Report, AP feed, take a leak, get some coffee, make a ham-and-Swiss-on-rye, come back to the studio, turn on the mic and say, "Uh huh", finish the hammy, answer some emails, check the "The Worm Hole", come back into the studio, turn on the mic and say, "I remember you said so", and in 30 seconds ask another question.

phrodo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
I wonder if The Hoaxster will mention his Accutron crap.  Can't wait to hear Art chuckle about that "advanced technology."  ;D

He has an accutron image included with his pics for tonite on Art's site..