• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dynamo Hum & damon

Started by Richard Groyper, May 09, 2019, 03:54:35 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 05:09:28 PM
Is that what you would do?   

BWAHAHAHAHA

I don't know; it might be fun.  Better than being swatted.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 05:16:42 PM
I don't know; it might be fun.  Better than being swatted.

I hope you never find out my phone number...   :o

Asuka Langley

HEIL GROPYLER! The Undisputed Champion & King of the Gabs!

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 05:20:39 PM

I could read you all my unpublished poems.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

Why not do us some audio books, like pud is going to do with Shredmes great BellGab books.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

There is only ONE Gab of significance.   8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 05:26:47 PM
Why not do us some audio books, like pud is going to do with Shredmes great BellGab books.

Oh I dare not, not with a trained voice actor in the house!  I might be caught with an unaspirated aitch.

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 05:33:13 PM
There is only ONE Gab of significance.   8)

god damn i wish i had the infinity stones so i could erase that unfortunate place. "bart ell i don't feel so good..."

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 09, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
god damn i wish i had the infinity stones so i could erase that unfortunate place. "bart ell i don't feel so good..."

It's a containment board though so be sure to erase GAS the users too or they could come back.

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 05:41:07 PM
It's a containment board though so be sure to erase GAS the users too or they could come back.

You make a solid point.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 05:41:07 PM

good thinking!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
No kidding.  I'd much rather be surrounded by psychos, baking aficionados, The Groyp, and whatever 14 is, besides being a Gab forum double agent.
And THOSE are the more normal ones on BG. Praise MV Liberace! Still better than cat ladies and the potential diseases. Cats have a place, like in a barn and outside but too many can lead to certain things, especially pregnant women should avoid having them. 

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/pregnant.html 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-cats-responsible-for-ldquo-cat-ladies-rdquo/ 

im the internet world champion!

[attachment=1,msg1325432]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:17:42 PM
damon really is a piece of shit. He's got a bit of the Senda vibe going because people go easy on him for being such a galloping retard, but take your eye off him and he tries to stab you in the back. Then whines like a bitch if people react.

Bingo.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 09, 2019, 07:25:13 PM
You beat me.

2× internet champion!

yeah, it's a pretty good description. so say we all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 09, 2019, 05:34:33 PM
Oh I dare not, not with a trained voice actor in the house!  I might be caught with an unaspirated aitch.

That's the least of the worries.. Stumbling over words, sibilance, losing your place in the script, not having the correct emphasis on certain words/phrases, or something out of your control like an asshole with a leaf blower or plane flying over can make you wonder why you spent several $1000 doing the classes.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 04:17:42 PM
damon really is a piece of shit. He's got a bit of the Senda vibe going because people go easy on him for being such a galloping retard, but take your eye off him and he tries to stab you in the back. Then whines like a bitch if people react.

He Pm'd me once to ask if I'd meet him for a beer (He apparently lives/lived) near Sacramento. I'll think of a reason why I declined...

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 09, 2019, 07:49:13 PM

He Pm'd me once to ask if I'd meet him for a beer (He apparently lives/lived) near Sacramento. I'll think of a reason why I declined...

Dear God where have you been? I thought Laura made a lampshade out of you!

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
I left EllGab the day BellGab went back online.  Never looked back. I never did feel very comfortable over there surrounded by cat ladies.   I have these annoying "concerned individuals" who like to send me screenshots from over there.  I'm sure their intentions are good, but their time is wasted on me.  Nope, there was never any bad blood between me and Bart Ell before BellGab went back on line.  Who could have suspected that Bart would have taken it so hard?  But I don't feel too bad about it.  He has his cat lady groupies now, after all, and from what I can tell from "screenies", he seems quite happy in that environment.

#PraiseMV!

#sad
aaaaaah.
https://youtu.be/96iyQNPzFN0

WOTR

All of them? The ones that were not committed to paper; the ones that ended up on the cutting room floor?

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
I left EllGab the day BellGab went back online.  Never looked back. I never did feel very comfortable over there surrounded by cat ladies.   I have these annoying "concerned individuals" who like to send me screenshots from over there.  I'm sure their intentions are good, but their time is wasted on me.  Nope, there was never any bad blood between me and Bart Ell before BellGab went back on line.  Who could have suspected that Bart would have taken it so hard?  But I don't feel too bad about it.  He has his cat lady groupies now, after all, and from what I can tell from "screenies", he seems quite happy in that environment.

#PraiseMV!

#sad
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  The stripper pole, baby.   Are you using it?

paladin1991

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 09, 2019, 04:39:24 PM
oi m8 British women are insufferable cunts!

Looks more like a long suffering cunt, to me.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2019, 05:20:39 PM
I won't share it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2019, 09:40:14 PM
All of them? The ones that were not committed to paper; the ones that ended up on the cutting room floor?

Oh yes.  Believe me, you guys are only getting the cream.

SredniVashtar

You'd have one hell of a phone bill at the end of it.

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2019, 01:43:06 AM
Make your own minds up when you hear the context :)

1. This info was posted by the individual on a public facebook page.
2. Groyper likes fucking with people on the phone.

I thought it was a perfect match :)

please provide all the context you wish.

1. it doesn't matter that said information was posted by the individual on Facebook. the fact is, you shared personal information with someone that didn't have access or knowledge of said information. also, you suggested/implied that i should take some kind of action using said information.

2. prank calling a live radio show (so everyone is able to hear it) is obviously much different than calling someone's private number to harass them.

unfortunately you thought wrong.