• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

=Schlyder=

LOL now he has a potato caller claiming to be from Orion. 

'remember people aren't up to speed on this stuff like you and I are'

because the vast majority of people are sane and have some integrity not to mention real jobs and careers that aren't based on conning people and themselves.

"This potato's got big ears.  Yes"

It's all about the braaps, bottom line.

Morgus

Haha, none of the callers are answering.
Hoagie wonders if they are all "spoof" calls... ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on December 31, 2017, 01:40:44 AM
Haha, none of the callers are answering.
Hoagie wonders if they are all "spoof" calls... ;)

The skype caller was definitely snoring

LOLOLOLOL train wreck people train wreck radio show. epic display of human failure on so many levels, i am grateful to be a witness to it.

Dr. MD MD

Yes, that a man's life can be ruined by mere accusations without proof is a sign of consciousness raising.  ::)

I'm out!

TigerLily

I was able listen to the last half of the show. What an entertaining mess. May the Braaps be with you

Weirdoradio

Damn I fell asleep around the 2hr mark.

What a great episode that was up to that point, though.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 31, 2017, 01:43:13 AM
train wreck radio show. epic display of human failure on so many levels, i am grateful to be a witness to it.

It's gots more wrecks than Nascar. Hard to look away..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XRk5RVTeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90tfqwXc0A

Jackstar

I fell asleep during the last half-hour. It wasn't boring, it was riveting, I had just been awake since like 7 a.m. yesterday.

I don't find it plausible for Hoagland's incompetence with bringing callers and guests online to be anything other than feigned, so that real listeners with real questions have not one single chance in fuck to get on the show live, asking pertinent, relevant questions.

Wilcock's piñata of an infodump has no chance of holding water for even ten minutes when exposed to legitimate scrutiny. That said--it would be a dull 2018 if everyone knew the truth all at once. I used to be very gung-ho about full and immediate Disclosure, but I've backed down from that position in recent years.

Recommended.

Jackstar

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 31, 2017, 01:16:05 AM
LOL now he has a potato caller claiming to be from Orion.

No, the dude said that someone told him that.

This isn't the first time you've displayed an inability to listen to what you're ostensibly hearing. I don't think your opinions are relevant anymore, I really don't.

expat

Hoagland, 24 December 2016, on the Howard Hughes radio show:

"2017 is going to be the year of disclosure. Now I don't know whether it's going to be Obama who does it, or it's Trump does it, or we who do it. What do I mean by "we"? If you look at the web, Howard, look at all the stuff NASA's dumping, you'd have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see that there's an incredible ruins of an ancient civilization on Mars. Now, it's more complicated--it turns out there's more than one--but if NASA doesn't announce what it's giving us, if the White House doesn't announce, in the waning twilight hours of the Obama administration [...inaudible...] I've even picked a time--it's going to conform to the other stuff we've been working on for years, figuring out, kind-of like an FBI profiler...I would say the most likely time for the President to make the announcement, if he's going to and not leave it to Trump, would be on New Year's Day, probably around noon, 'cause that will be 19.5 days before he leaves office and the next administration takes over."

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:47:19 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/insider/secret-pentagon-ufo-program.html

WTF does that have to do with cities on Mars? Or even, at a minimum, with extraterrestrial visitations? The pentagon report made no exotic claims. Mike Bara says one of the thingies is a US Navy X-47B drone. He knows because he actually "worked on" the X-47B project as an engineer. P.S. Mike Bara is a liar.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
No, the dude said that someone told him that.

This isn't the first time you've displayed an inability to listen to what you're ostensibly hearing. I don't think your opinions are relevant anymore, I really don't.

maybe you should fucking listen to it again..  before RCH cuts him loose he claims it himself.  Dipshit.

Lunger

Quote from: expat on December 31, 2017, 12:32:03 PM
Hoagland, 24 December 2016, on the Howard Hughes radio show:

"2017 is going to be the year of disclosure. ....

Isn't every year the year of disclosure?

Usually based upon someone having secret access to information not available to the drones.

astroguy

People said on here that Richard was an amazing interviewer.  Last night was not an example of that.  I just finished listening.  Richard couldn't get out from under his own monolithic idiocy to let a guest like Wilcock actually spew his own idiocy.  After three hours, practically no actual material got out.  Even his own producer - on the wrong audio line so we heard it - told Richard to shuddup and let David tell his story.

I don't like David.  But that's irrelevant for someone like Richard:  David has a gigantic audience.  If Richard just could've stopped talking and actually had a reasonably guided interview that focused on the guest, I suspect he could have gained many listeners.  Instead, I suspect new people came away thinking he was a pompous ass who doesn't let his guests speak.

albrecht

Quote from: astroguy on December 31, 2017, 08:44:13 PM
People said on here that Richard was an amazing interviewer.  Last night was not an example of that.  I just finished listening.  Richard couldn't get out from under his own monolithic idiocy to let a guest like Wilcock actually spew his own idiocy.  After three hours, practically no actual material got out.  Even his own producer - on the wrong audio line so we heard it - told Richard to shuddup and let David tell his story.

I don't like David.  But that's irrelevant for someone like Richard:  David has a gigantic audience.  If Richard just could've stopped talking and actually had a reasonably guided interview that focused on the guest, I suspect he could have gained many listeners.  Instead, I suspect new people came away thinking he was a pompous ass who doesn't let his guests speak.
I didn't get through the whole thing but I liked the tension between RCH and Wilcock, at times. RCH clearly wasn't going to allow someone else to take center-stage and Wilcock's seeming positive view of Trump and the military contrasted nicely with RCH's view against them. And there was the use of different code-names for some "insider source" that, at one point, almost exploded when Wilcock thought RCH was going to reveal a real name. And lots of shadow-boxing and feigning friendship while they both, it seemed, figured out "hey to keep these gigs going we need to be in agreement," while thinking (to themselves) "how can I get more marketshare of the dwindling UFO/Conspiracy market." "This old guy has got to keel over soon and I can take over" "This young whipper-snapper wasn't old enough to be even trying to find his bong while I was a science advisor to Cronkite and friends with Sagan." etc.

astroguy

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2017, 08:51:21 PM
I didn't get through the whole thing but I liked the tension between RCH and Wilcock, at times. RCH clearly wasn't going to allow someone else to take center-stage and Wilcock's seeming positive view of Trump and the military contrasted nicely with RCH's view against them. And there was the use of different code-names for some "insider source" that, at one point, almost exploded when Wilcock thought RCH was going to reveal a real name. And lots of shadow-boxing and feigning friendship while they both, it seemed, figured out "hey to keep these gigs going we need to be in agreement," while thinking (to themselves) "how can I get more marketshare of the dwindling UFO/Conspiracy market." "This old guy has got to keel over soon and I can take over" "This young whipper-snapper wasn't old enough to be even trying to find his bong while I was a science advisor to Cronkite and friends with Sagan." etc.
I got that, but that's separate from actual information.  When I come away from a podcast or radio program, I want to feel as though there was some sort of information I got from it, even if it's bulls hit.  From last night, the most information (even though it was all wrong, like her statement that congresspeople can reveal classified information without being prosecuted for it) came when Barbara came on in the last ~45 minutes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: astroguy on December 31, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

It was somewhere in the autistic spectrum, for sure. :D