• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on February 21, 2012, 03:15:51 AM
alex jones is this guy who's just angry, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and somehow has the answers that no one else has.  because he's better.  more insightful. 

bullshit.  this guy is so obviously a personality disorder and/or ongoing brain disease.  i hate that i know who he is
sounds like you're not only jealous of his hair

McPhallus

I'm tellin ya, dude, that hair's as fake as a three dollar bill. Look at the roots.

Quote from: alejandro on February 24, 2012, 10:54:27 AM
sounds like you're not only jealous of his hair

alejandro

I think it's not fake hair. why don't you call in and ask him to proof it - would be funny seeing him trying to rip out his hair :)

alejandro

Anwar al-Awlaki Was A FBI Asset, Triple Agent Before 9/11 1/3

Col. Anthony Shaffer breaks down how Anwar al-Awlaki Was A Triple Agent, A FBI Asset Before 9/11, and that the US Administration was simply covering up their tracks by executing him.

Obama's Ineligibility Shocker, His Enemies Hit List & More with Dr. Jerome Corsi 1/3

Corsi talks about Obama's faked birth certificate.

mst3kpimp

Corsi.. the full grown Oompa Loompa

alejandro

Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

right. Corsi is a bit red in the face. wonder if it's just the lighting, or if he got some other problem. anyway, his research into Obama's obvious fake certificates is welcome.

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on March 12, 2012, 02:00:41 AM
Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

right. Corsi is a bit red in the face. wonder if it's just the lighting, or if he got some other problem. anyway, his research into Obama's obvious fake certificates is welcome.

... running joke ... i'm waiting for the punch line

analog kid

This guy is a douchenozzle. If I listened to this shit regularly I would have to double up on the prozac and scotch.

morphiaflow

And Alex Jones should probably get a lawyer, though I doubt he can afford one who can take on a high-powered Hollywood attorney who is likely to destroy the man's life in exchange for slander against half of the biggest power couple in the entertainment industry.

b_dubb

i hope AJ and BP take Alex Jones's head off.  Realistically I can hope that dream can be realized 'FIGURATIVELY' ... but hey ... a guy can dream

Alex Jones is a turd.  a pasty, white turd with a ridiculous hairpiece

alejandro

Quote from: morphiaflow on March 12, 2012, 09:58:27 PM
slander against half of the biggest power couple in the entertainment industry.

It's only slander when it isn't true. Also - what the hell is a "power couple"? A couple with a woman with facejobs who acts masculine, and looks like Skeletor?

Eddie Coyle

Here's hoping Jolie uses her CFR pull to dispatch a hit squad to rid the world of the wig-wearing Texas con-man.

You know Angelina's father was in "The Odessa File", so Alex can use his tried and true Nazi references...come to think of it, Alex strikes me as a "Deliverance" extra.

alejandro

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 13, 2012, 02:42:16 PM

Here's hoping Jolie uses her CFR pull to dispatch a hit squad to rid the world of the wig-wearing Texas con-man.

You know Angelina's father was in "The Odessa File", so Alex can use his tried and true Nazi references...come to think of it, Alex strikes me as a "Deliverance" extra.
all the hate - just because he has better hair than you, yes we know - first goes the hair, then goes the endurance, then the staying power, and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.

aldousburbank

Quote from: alejandro on February 10, 2012, 10:37:37 AM
most Coastgab users run around with a plank nailed to their heads.
Mine's taped on with duct tape.  I use a nail for the codpiece.

aldousburbank

Quote from: alejandro on March 13, 2012, 03:35:27 PM
all the hate - just because he has better hair than you, yes we know - first goes the hair, then goes the endurance, then the staying power, and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.
Me, I'm not a hater, but I am pissed cuz the wife won't quit with the tugging on my ass-long braid whilst we hoochie-coochie for the 2nd all-nighter in a row.  Endurance, in this department, is something that someone of your age can only imagine. :)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on March 13, 2012, 03:35:27 PM
and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.
Only a deviant homosexual thinks the way you do. You realize that don't you? No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 13, 2012, 03:48:22 PM
      No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.     

Ka Ching!

alejandro

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 13, 2012, 03:46:29 PM
Me, I'm not a hater, but I am pissed cuz the wife won't quit with the tugging on my ass-long braid whilst we hoochie-coochie for the 2nd all-nighter in a row.  Endurance, in this department, is something that someone of your age can only imagine. :)
so your mans-woman is beating the crap out of you 2 nights in a row, and you're robbing on the floor like a worm liking her feet.- good for you :)

alejandro

Only a deviant homosexual thinks the way you do. You realize that don't you? No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.

gringo, we know you're the one lusting after mexican balls. and about jolie - she WAS a very pretty girl, but unfortunately she destroyed herself with bulimia and facejobs, now she looks indeed more like skeletor.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on March 13, 2012, 04:16:26 PM
gringo, we know you're the one lusting after mexican balls. and about jolie - she WAS a very pretty girl, but unfortunately she destroyed herself with bulimia and facejobs, now she looks indeed more like skeletor.
Chico, we know you like 'em fat and ugly. You want Fernando Valenzuela in a dress. You'll label any woman under 300lbs "Skeletor".

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 13, 2012, 06:21:12 PMYou want Fernando Valenzuela in a dress.
LOL.  nice baseball reference

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on March 13, 2012, 08:34:45 PM
LOL.  nice baseball reference

"Fernando-mania", one of those "You gotta love the 80's" trends that are so long forgotten.

alejandro

I may have to visit you and cut off your cojones after all. If you like, I can refurbish them into a pair of dice and send them to your wife, so they have at least some use again.

b_dubb

maybe Alex Jones is using mind control on you Alejandro?  you're definitely acting like his little robot bitch

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: alejandro on March 15, 2012, 01:36:17 AM
I may have to visit you and cut off your cojones after all. If you like, I can refurbish them into a pair of dice and send them to your wife, so they have at least some use again.
How's that closet, Alexis? Your love of testicles(yours and more pointedly, others) may be even weirder than your Jones fixation(no mean feat)

Harmness

Quote from: b_dubb on March 15, 2012, 06:40:23 AM
maybe Alex Jones is using mind control on you Alejandro?  you're definitely acting like his little robot bitch

I am fascinated by this "mind" of his of which you are speaking.  Since I can see no evidence of it, may I assume you are remote viewing it?

alejandro

Well, the fact that I am homosexual does not excuse your homophobic slurs. And Brad Pitt *IS* hotter than Angelina, you gotta admit that.