• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150831 - David Darling - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 31, 2015, 09:58:29 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: coaster on September 01, 2015, 06:12:15 PM
When did I attack you? You went off on me because of a comment about Busey. Why is my personal information relevant when it comes to my opinion of an actor's choice of roles and quality of a movie?  For fuck sake, you are insufferable. My advice to you is get over it and move on.

Yeah, what this guy who definitely isn't me on an alternate account said.

coaster

I guestioned Busey's choice of role, and said your movie looks like shit. You're right, I am a paid troll. You got me. Damn you are good. You are not a delusional, paranoid nutjob at all..

jneilschulman

Quote from: coaster on September 01, 2015, 06:12:15 PM
When did I attack you? You went off on me because of a comment about Busey. Why is my personal information relevant when it comes to my opinion of an actor's choice of roles and quality of a movie?  For fuck sake, you are insufferable. My advice to you is get over it and move on.

You first.

jneilschulman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 06:16:34 PM
no u

Evidence that "coaster" and " "MichaelFromVA" are one operator using multiple anonymous sock-puppet accounts.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 06:15:27 PM
You first.
Does Kevin Sorbo owe the mob money or something? he must have really needed a paycheck.

AppealPlay

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 06:19:18 PM
Evidence that "coaster" and " "MichaelFromVA" are one operator using multiple anonymous sock-puppet accounts.

Shhh...that's my secret.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

jneilschulman

Quote from: coaster on September 01, 2015, 06:19:53 PM
Does Kevin Sorbo owe the mob money or something? he must have really needed a paycheck.

Kevin Sorbo interview at "Alongside Night" red carpet screening
https://youtu.be/2ZKY17bmos8?list=PL-Amt4eMOq4MupHcidoJdPZ2ajFjpIVMv

aldousburbank

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 06:09:48 PM
See that's the thing about anonymous accounts. For all anyone here knows you are the same operator as "Coaster" -- sock-puppet accounts defending each other.

I've been following trolling long enough to recognize the tactics.
Wow. You certainly are precious. Welcome to BellGab. Don't post often. Love, Coaster.

bateman

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 01, 2015, 06:27:24 PM
Wow. You certainly are precious. Welcome to BellGab. Don't post often. Love, Coaster.

Coaster! You forgot to switch back to your other account!

coaster

I know it. All these accounts get confusing.

AppealPlay

Quote from: bateman on September 01, 2015, 06:28:07 PM
Coaster! You forgot to switch back to your other account!

Damn.  I need to be more careful in my cyber trolling ops.

chefist

Michael Horn II the sequel! This is great stuff! Why would someone implode like that?  ???

marialindell

Well LOL I have to say you guys are pretty entertaining...the photos you's post are pretty cool too...... I just listened to .,,, Dr Darling....I loved this episode!  Out of the park!

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 05:45:47 PM
...These are people who use Orwell's 1984 as an instruction manual....

I think you might be taking your art a little too seriously.

What does your radio ad say?  "I believe Alongside Night will advance the cause of liberty."  I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 06:01:17 PM
post your real name and contact info.

you are using your anonymous accounts to attack without possibility of real-world consequence.

I wonder what real world consequence he is talking about. Contact info? It's all fun and games until you hear a knock and open your front door to this.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: jneilschulman on September 01, 2015, 03:24:12 PM
Or, you can actually watch excerpts from the movie before trashing it...

Of course if you hate libertarians and libertarianism you'll hate this movie even before watching it. How about being honest enough to admit that?

Libertarianism in its basic form makes sense in societies that support individualism.  Who doesn't like to exercise free-will, enjoy personal liberties, practice voluntary association?  The irony of modern libertarianism is that too many of its most vocal adherents present themselves as angry and paranoid, while pushing their own rigid doctrines and narrow-minded agendas.  Most importantly, if you're looking for support or agreement with your viewpoints you might not want to lose your audience, as you've done here. 

Precisely because we at BellGab are not "sock-puppet trolls" but rather vaguely lovable individuals, you might have found a place to debate your ideas with others here, ad infinitum--in the (unmoderated) Politics threads.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/board,38.0.html

Bradsmith313

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 06:19:57 PM
Shhh...that's my secret.

Wow. Coming from the man who made a movie worse than Atlas Shrugged films combined . . . .

Gemstone

Just now listening to Art's show last night with Dr. David Darling.  I am enjoying every word.  What a great guest.  He's calm and knowledgable. 

Art - You're hitting this out of the ballpark!  I hope he is a regular guest going forward.
LOVE being a Time Traveler.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 06:33:43 PM
Damn.  I need to be more careful in my cyber trolling ops.
To paraphrase Spartacus -- a movie better than Alongside Night but then again anything is better:

I'm Coaster!
I'm Coaster!
I'm Coaster!
No, I'm Coaster!
I am Groot!

norland2424

Alongside night a movie not even fit for a fema death camp

Sincerely yours coaster

Bradsmith313

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2015, 07:55:36 PM

Sincerely yours coaster
Best laugh I had all day . . . . Well, that and watching Alongside Night for its lack of production values . . . .

aldousburbank

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2015, 07:55:36 PM

Sincerely yours coaster
I think Noory karaoke vids would be more appropriate for welcoming the end.
Sincerely, Coaster

Bradsmith313

I find it funny that Schulman comes here and then starts calling detractors "sock puppets."

I mean . . . . Really . . . . It's that sort of hissy fit paranoia that drove me out of the LP. Well, that, and a number of libertarians rushing to the defense of cowardly gun thug, George Zimmerman. You peaked too soon with Profile in Silver. Damn, a nice performance by Andrew Robinson before being plain and simple Garek on DS9.

I digress.

Your antics here remind are typical of the LP's paranoid fringe -- another reason why I left -- and I'm ready to hear you pontificate on the wonders of the libertarian utopia, Somalia.

AppealPlay

I think Coaster and Schulman are the same person.  It's the classic Hegelian Dialectic, people.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Bradsmith313

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 08:18:22 PM
I think Coaster and Schulman are the same person.  It's the classic Hegelian Dialectic, people.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Damn.
Just when I was starting to like Coaster . . . .

Gruntled

Wow, wtf is going on here?
This is great. I have had several chortles and guffaws reading this thread.
I'm apparently out of touch as I don't even know if I am a "sock puppet" or what one is.
If it's someone who has joined BellGab in the last two months then I'm guilty.
I guess if I can't be Coaster/Aldous/Michael then it's just me.
Is this me, Art?