• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on April 08, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
I stuck it out through the "politics of I Love Lucy" ... but tuned out when they were gushing about televangelists.  Hoping open lines will be slightly less vapid.

I'm only half listening, I'm doing some other, more important things.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 12:51:12 AM
I'm only half listening, I'm doing some other, more important things.

Me too, except I'm doing other, equally silly things.

Ciardelo

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on April 08, 2017, 01:06:33 AM
Me too, except I'm doing other, equally silly things.

... does she have a sister?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 01:11:26 AM

I, for one, welcome the bees.

We need the video; and I too, welcome our new bee overlords.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
Oh shit, we get a live bee swarm story!

I love bees i had a colony in a hollow tree in my yard for a few years then they disappeared, probably died. Honey Bees wont attack you unless you do something really stupid.

Bald faced hornets are another story KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 08, 2017, 01:17:06 AM
I love bees i had a colony in a hollow tree in my yard for a few years then they disappeared, probably died. Honey Bees wont attack you unless you do something really stupid.

Bald faced hornets are another story KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

I guess this time of year they swarm, looking for a new home. Our TV news had a feature about some that were in a tree limb and showed the bee man getting them down. No protective gear, he said the same thing you just said.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 07, 2017, 06:24:49 PM
All day, whenever I've heard or read 'Tomahawk', I've had a fit of the giggles. This is not appropriate! George Noory: the only broadcaster who could turn a major international incident into base comedy.
A parody,. Theré was one time he read an ad that had his namé as pàrt of théir.  But he read his name like a question, like how did my name get on théír websité name?  It was hilarious,

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on April 08, 2017, 12:17:51 AM
For Walter.
Ha ha ha... Tommee Hawk.  ;D  George Ralph Noory, you are a true twit.

Imagine Jorch doing a major networks nightly news.  That would be a trip.  ::)

Dateline

When I am really bored, I read the Coast Facebook comments to see how they correlate with this sites observations. I do this for grins and giggles.

The comments there, too remarked about the "TommyHawk" missiles.  One of the comments was that Norry had a man crush and that is why he repeatedly called them "TommyHawk" missiles.    It must be a term of endearment.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Dateline on April 08, 2017, 09:57:25 AM
When I am really bored, I read the Coast Facebook comments to see how they correlate with this sites observations. I do this for grins and giggles.

The comments there, too remarked about the "TommyHawk" missiles.  One of the comments was that Norry had a man crush and that is why he repeatedly called them "TommyHawk" missiles.    It must be a term of endearment.

Jorge might be having bizarre threesome fantasies between himself, Tommee the producer and skater dude Tony Hawk. And merged it all together

Quote from: zeebo on April 08, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
I stuck it out through the "politics of I Love Lucy" ... but tuned out when they were gushing about televangelists.  Hoping open lines will be slightly less vapid.

I am a bit of an old school TV junkie myself, so I didn't give up on the topic when it first brought up. But the whole show was "Hey remember this show, that was political right!?" guest answers "That's right George". over and over again.

Jorge must have loved doing this show, he didn't have to squeeze a TV reference into the conversation, the whole topic was TV references.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 07, 2017, 07:17:01 PM
George Noory sucks.

Still.
Death, taxes, and Noory sucking.  The triple play of certainty.

"I don't allow charlatans on my program," -- George Noory.

Well, if this is the same Sean David Morton Noory endorsed and supported, looks like he slipped up again. Also, without Premiere Networks airing disclaimers, it too may be held responsible for all those "loyal" Coast listeners -- Noory's supposed "family" -- that this man may have cheated as badly as he did. Nice, George, if this is the same Morton you endorsed. Looks like you will have another "prisoner" convicted felon listener you are seemingly so proud of supporting.

Never mind their victims, George? You could care less. If he could truly "remote view," didn't he remotely view his own arrest and and apparent conviction for being a predatory criminal? Preying on gullible and ignorant people? Like George Noory fans?

Is this the same Sean David Morton? Who supposedly used his "psychic powers" to fool investors? Maybe a number of the "Coast family" you claim to "help" so much, George Noory?

Quote:
"Sean David Morton, 58, and his wife, Melissa Ann Morton, 50, each were convicted of one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, two counts each of filing false claims against the United States, and various counts of passing false or fictitious financial instruments.

Sean Morton faces up to 650 years in prison when he is sentenced June 19; Melissa Morton faces up to 625 years."

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170407/hermosa-beach-couple-convicted-in-federal-tax-fraud-case

Another "feather" in Noory cap's: His program, "Coast To Coast AM," was cited by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission press release as among the sources of Morton spreading his fraud. Nice work, George Noory, in your goal to "help people." And only bringing "the truth."

Quote:
"Morton used his monthly newsletter, his website, his appearances on a nationally syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM, and appearances at public events, to promote his alleged psychic expertise in predicting the securities markets, and to solicit investors for the Delphi Investment Group. During these solicitations"

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
"I don't allow charlatans on my program," -- George Noory.

Well, if this is the same Sean David Morton Noory endorsed and supported, looks like he slipped up again. Also, without Premiere Networks airing disclaimers, it too may be held responsible for all those "loyal" Coast listeners -- Noory's supposed "family" -- that this man may have cheated as badly as he did. Nice, George, if this is the same Morton you endorsed. Looks like you will have another "prisoner" convicted felon listener you are seemingly so proud of supporting.

Never mind their victims, George? You could care less. If he could truly "remote view," didn't he remotely view his own arrest and and apparent conviction for being a predatory criminal? Preying on gullible and ignorant people? Like George Noory fans?

Is this the same Sean David Morton? Who supposedly used his "psychic powers" to fool investors? Maybe a number of the "Coast family" you claim to "help" so much, George Noory?

Quote:
"Sean David Morton, 58, and his wife, Melissa Ann Morton, 50, each were convicted of one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, two counts each of filing false claims against the United States, and various counts of passing false or fictitious financial instruments.

Sean Morton faces up to 650 years in prison when he is sentenced June 19; Melissa Morton faces up to 625 years."

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170407/hermosa-beach-couple-convicted-in-federal-tax-fraud-case

Another "feather" in Noory cap's: His program, "Coast To Coast AM," was cited by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission press release as among the sources of Morton spreading his fraud. Nice work, George Noory, in your goal to "help people." And only bringing "the truth."

Quote:
"Morton used his monthly newsletter, his website, his appearances on a nationally syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM, and appearances at public events, to promote his alleged psychic expertise in predicting the securities markets, and to solicit investors for the Delphi Investment Group. During these solicitations"

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

George Noory sucks, but to be fair, the C2C website lists 5 shows that Art Bell hosted. I think there are 24 listed with George sucking as host and 1 for Ian Punnet.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 08, 2017, 01:46:29 PM
George Noory sucks, but to be fair, the C2C website lists 5 shows that Art Bell hosted. I think there are 24 listed with George sucking as host and 1 for Ian Punnet.

OK. Fair enough. But without airing disclaimers about any investment advice through said guest, that could make Premiere Networks itself responsible. To be fair. No matter the host, it could all come down to that network allowing such hosts to "trust" said guest sans disclaimers.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 01:56:17 PM
OK. Fair enough. But without airing disclaimers about any investment advice through said guest, that could make Premiere Networks itself responsible. To be fair. No matter the host, it could all come down to that network allowing such hosts to "trust" said guest sans disclaimers.

How do you know that there weren't any disclaimers?

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 02:03:42 PM
How do you know that there weren't any disclaimers?

I know because Premiere Networks doesn't air them with "Coast To Coast AM." Listen to those "alternative-health" programs today. No disclaimers aired. Nothing to inform listeners: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, cure or treat any type of disease. The information heard on this program is provided by paid sponsors and is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace any advice from your doctor or licensed medical professionals. Always consult with your doctor and licensed medical professionals before taking any supplements or any of these products."

"Coast" never airs disclaimers. Never did and never will -- until they are called to task. Which, as we see another example with Sean David Morton, they darn well better!

Just look at the biography for Sean David Morton, if it's the same convicted guy, that Premiere Networks posts. No mention of his arrest and subsequent conviction. Everything is always "honky dory" to Premiere Networks despite evidence to the contrary. Read that and get back to me before you defend them. 

Further, I feel, unless an affiliate airs their own disclaimers, they also may be held responsible for that "Coast To Coast AM" airs. Some do, that I heard. I know I asked my local affiliate about those "Coast" programs for "Alternative health" and asked them to run it by their attorneys if they could held liable for any bogus medical advice done sans disclaimers.

They never replied -- but within three days they pulled "Coast" from its station and replaced it. I wonder why? Maybe they did run it by their attorneys and they agreed. They didn't want to possible be liable for such, perhaps?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 02:18:17 PM
I know because Premiere Networks doesn't air them with "Coast To Coast AM." Listen to those "alternative-health" programs today. No disclaimers aired. Nothing to inform listeners: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, cure or treat any type of disease. The information heard on this program is provided by paid sponsors and is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace any advice from your doctor or licensed medical professionals. Always consult with your doctor and licensed medical professionals before taking any supplements or any of these products."

"Coast" never airs disclaimers. Never did and never will -- until they are called to task. Which, as we see another example with Sean David Morton, they darn well better!

Just look at the biography for Sean David Morton, if it's the same convicted guy, that Premiere Networks posts. No mention of his arrest and subsequent conviction. Everything is always "honky dory" to Premiere Networks despite evidence to the contrary. Read that and get back to me before you defend them. 

Further, I feel, unless an affiliate airs their own disclaimers, they also may be held responsible for that "Coast To Coast AM" airs. Some do, that I heard. I know I asked my local affiliate about those "Coast" programs for "Alternative health" and asked them to run it by their attorneys if they could held liable for any bogus medical advice done sans disclaimers.

They never replied -- but within three days they pulled "Coast" from its station and replaced it. I wonder why? Maybe they did run it by their attorneys and they agreed. They didn't want to possible be liable for such, perhaps?

Why do you equate me "defending them" with asking you if you KNOW there wasn't a disclaimer in the broadcast?

You're triggered, and quite badly. Take a break and have a nice cup of beet juice won't you?  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 08, 2017, 12:07:09 PM
... But the whole show was "Hey remember this show, that was political right!?" guest answers "That's right George". over and over again.

Her exact term for such themes was "political stuff".

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 03:17:28 PM
Why do you equate me "defending them" with asking you if you KNOW there wasn't a disclaimer in the broadcast?

You're triggered, and quite badly. Take a break and have a nice cup of beet juice won't you?  ;)

OK, I get it. Are you affiliated with Premiere Networks? Falsely accusing those out to protect people from charlatans that it's "my problem" for defending the public. Hey you: You got ears? No disclaimers are aired and I have recordings to prove that.

If you support the bogus information and the cheating and possible harm to people Premiere does, that's your issue. Not mine. You can make all the false accusations you want, but know they will never hold up in the end. See the approved "Coast" guests going down in courts of law -- then tell me I need to "chill out," or whatever.

Is this Tom Danheiser? Lisa Lyons? Or who? Come clean. That program fails to air disclaimers and has a whole group of cheats on that program. Glad to hear you defend such actions. That's speaks volumes about you. Volumes for supporting crooks.

Some of your vaulted "noble guests" are headed into prison for committing crimes. Is Premiere Networks not only proud of that, but defending the action of criminals? You tell me. Your day is coming. I can assure you there are people on the side of the law and that day will out when such crooks are put away from decent society -- and the network that endorsed them will also be held liable for doing such. Don't think the law don't apply to you, before you endorse the cheating and perhaps harm to people with that network you defend.

That's right: Take a break from defending the innocent. Just shut my trap and let the crooks run loose to exploit, steal and harm. That's your view -- not mine. Tommy. Lisa. Or whatever your real name is. That's right: Someone who stands up for the right in this world may be "whacked out" while such as you stand by crooks, liars, cheats and even convicted felons. 

That's right, you plant: Just "chill out" and let these crooks run loose with Premiere Network's full endorsement? Sit silent and say nothing while these crooks cheat and perhaps harm people with their bogus information presented as "truth." Is that what you are writing? It sure seems so -- producer Tom or whoever you are with that program.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 04:01:38 PM
OK, I get it. Are you affiliated with Premiere Networks? Falsely accusing those out to protect people from charlatans that it's "my problem" for defending the public. Hey you: You got ears? No disclaimers are aired and I have recordings to prove that.

If you support the bogus information and the cheating and possible harm to people Premiere does, that's your issue. Not mine. You can make all the false accusations you want, but know they will never hold up in the end. See the approved "Coast" guests going down in courts of law -- then tell me I need to "chill out," or whatever.

Is this Tom Danheiser? Lisa Lyons? Or who? Come clean. That program fails to air disclaimers and has a whole group of cheats on that program. Glad to hear you defend such actions. That's speaks volumes about you. Volumes for supporting crooks.

Some of your vaulted "noble guests" are headed into prison for committing crimes. Is Premiere Networks not only proud of that, but defending the action of criminals? You tell me. Your day is coming. I can assure you there are people on the side of the law and that day will out when such crooks are put away from decent society -- and the network that endorsed them will also be held viable for doing such. Don't think the law don't apply to you, before you endorse the cheating and perhaps harm to people with that network you defend.

That's right: Take a break from defending the innocent. Just shut my trap and let the crooks run loose to exploit, steal and harm. That's your view -- not mine. Tommy. Lisa. Or whatever your real name is. That's right: Someone who stands up for the right in this world may be "whacked out" while such as you stand by crooks, liars, cheats and even convicted felons. 

That's right, you plant: Just "chill out" and let these crooks run loose with Premiere Network's full endorsement? Is that what you are writing? It sure seems so -- producer Tom or whoever you are with that program.

lol. You're triggered.

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 04:15:21 PM
lol. You're triggered.

Laugh all you want. Did you forget the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission implies Premiere Networks in a criminal investigation and conviction when it cites among the "tools" to carry out the fraud by one its guests (Litigation Release No. 22619 / February 15, 2013) was "Coast To Coast AM." Those who may have provided the means to commit the fraud. Try "laughing" off that now.

Laugh about "triggered" all you want. Know federal-law enforcement even names "Coast To Coast AM" and perhaps a charge of conspiracy to commit fraud may result. Keep laughing, buddy -- and then see who the laugh is on! Some of the endorsed guests -- and maybe more down the road -- are laughing all the way to the state and federal penitentiaries. Yes, "triggered" when we see people cheated. "Triggered" when we see crimes and may have such associations investigated.

Yes, being "triggered" is a great thing in bringing fraudulent crooks to justice, friend. Thanks for the compliment! That only spurs such as me on more!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
Laugh all you want. Did you forget the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission implies Premiere Networks in a criminal investigation and conviction when it cites among the "tools" to carry out the fraud by one its guests (Litigation Release No. 22619 / February 15, 2013) was "Coast To Coast AM." Those who may have provided the means to commit the fraud. Try "laughing" off that now.

Laugh about "triggered" all you want. Know federal-law enforcement even names "Coast To Coast AM" and perhaps a charge of conspiracy to commit fraud may result. Keep laughing, buddy -- and then see who the laugh in on! Your program. "Triggered" when we see people cheated. "Triggered" when we see crimes and may have such associations investigated.

Yes, being "triggered" is a great thing in bringing fraudulent crooks to justice, friend. Thanks for the compliment! That only spurs such as me on more!

Either that or it's the meth, one of those.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

Effects rarely have single causes--and, in my experience, single causes are always just.

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

Why don't you go to visit your "honored" guests on "Coast" while they are serving their time for crimes against society? Save your supposed meth speeches, buddy and I bet there is a cell with your name on it as well down the road. You endorse crooks -- then be ready to pay that price, Premiere Networks troll.

How many years did you do in the slammer, by the way? Or are you just headed that way? You tell me. Your program has a lot more where those crooks came from. It's just a matter of time beofre the law catches up with them -- and those conspiring to support their criminal actions. Laugh then, buddy. Laugh then.

Read the federal investigators' complaint, which includes a reference to a Premiere Networks' syndicated radio program which the defendant used to carry out his fraud:

"According to the Commission's complaint, Morton used his monthly newsletter, his website, his appearances on a nationally syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM, and appearances at public events, to promote his alleged psychic expertise in predicting the securities markets, and to solicit investors for the Delphi Investment Group."

How about that? Care to laugh now on the federal record? Does that not state "Coast To Coast AM" was among the convicted individual's tools to commit such fraud? It sure states that. Learn and learn further.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 04:33:45 PM
Effects rarely have single causes--and, in my experience, single causes are always just.

But somebody is wrong on the internet Jack!

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

and
so

Not wrong when it comes to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. You might want to access government records and find one "Coast To Coast AM" cited as a "tool" a now-convicted fraud artist used to cheat people. While the program did nothing but let it happen. Read and read well. (U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION - Litigation Release No. 22619 / February 15, 2013)