• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Storm Area 51 Day

Started by Zenman, July 13, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2019, 04:34:09 PM
Ha, thanks, I will likely check it out later.
Yeah, it was pretty good.  Sorry, no little green men, flying saucer, or Noory palm readers, though. ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2019, 04:38:07 PM
Yeah, it was pretty good.  Sorry, no little green men, flying saucer, or Noory palm readers, though. ;)

It was TD Barnes, a former Area 51 engineer. He's written a number of books and is, or at least was, the president of the Roadrunners, a group of Area 51 alumni.  He's been on with Knapp a couple times.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 16, 2019, 01:06:52 PM
Does she know you have it? Is it this one?

Or this one?

Fine print for small screens: May restart several times while running diagnostics, but not today.

hehe

miller created them.  i'll send a link when i get home

we might get 3 or 4 people together and rent a cessna 172 for the event

Norm

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 16, 2019, 05:03:33 PM

we might get 3 or 4 people together and rent a cessna 172 for the event

Forget the slow prop plane and rent a Citation or even a Gulfstream. At least you'll have a few seconds longer to live before instant destruction from a AIM-120 (or variant). On the other hand the 172 might be waved down by fighter jets giving you a few seconds to decide to comply or meet Allah.

Zenman

[attachment=1,msg1340661]

chefist

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2019, 01:05:30 AM
Can I order this from you?

If you Google "storm Area 51 tshirt" you'll find at least a dozen or so designs.  Here's my favorite.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 17, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
If you Google "storm Area 51 tshirt" you'll find at least a dozen or so designs.  Here's my favorite.

I'll wait for the "Area 51 Massacre" shirts sold on 9/21/19

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 18, 2019, 01:31:34 PM
Ah, yes.  I'll be on the lookout for the "Remember the morons!" edition.

Uncle Duke

I like the way you think.

Zenman

Lol, me too. There'll be a whole new slew of fresh memes.

WOTR

I have to assume that when it plays out there will be 30 people who walk up to the gate, look at the sign, realize that "they" can stop "all of us," turn around, and leave.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope it is like the million man march on Washington. I just don't think that there are that many people passionate enough to risk being shot (or even prison.)

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2019, 01:05:30 AM
Can I order this from you?

I wish I were that clever, Chef. I think I got the pic off the A51 twitter group (#stormarea51). Not sure tho.

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on July 18, 2019, 09:25:26 PM
I have to assume that when it plays out there will be 30 people who walk up to the gate, look at the sign, realize that "they" can stop "all of us," turn around, and leave.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope it is like the million man march on Washington. I just don't think that there are that many people passionate enough to risk being shot (or even prison.)

I kinda feel that way too, WOTR. We may be severely underestimating "stupid" tho.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Zenman on July 19, 2019, 03:26:49 AM
I kinda feel that way too, WOTR. We may be severely underestimating "stupid" tho.

you misspelled "antifa"...

If this were Portland they'd have Data's head in milk shake custody by now.

Asuka Langley

Naruto running is serious business!

We still gonna fin dem aliums

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on July 19, 2019, 03:26:49 AM
Perhaps. But often that level of natural stupidity does not lend itself to the financial means to travel long distances and book hotels. It will be interesting to see.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 19, 2019, 07:38:41 PM

Seems like the natural pose to storm area 51...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 19, 2019, 07:38:41 PM

Kizuna Ai!!!

I love how the community of woo-woo truthseekers are trying to distance themselves from this mess

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 20, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
I love how the community of woo-woo truthseekers are trying to distance themselves from this mess

What mess? This is all going according to plan, we gonna raid the base and clap dem alien cheeks.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 20, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
Clyde certainly is. Though "Jack," frequently caller to GZ and sometimes C2C is adament that it should happen and they won't shoot. His point, which he has a point in a way, is that we allow the illegals to invade the border en masse, people to attack ICE facilities, people- even illegals- to block streets, BLM to protest or try to shutdown airports, and nobody shoots those crowds.....

Zenman

Naruto 5K Area 51 Practice Run
[attachment=1]