• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Yeah, I lost a quail to a hawk the second day after I let them out. They know better now than mull around out in the open without having a place they can scramble to get under cover. That hawk came back for seconds and I nailed it between the shoulder blades with my pellet gun.

Gunner65

I think I can let them free-range quite a bit though when they are full grown.  This keeps them healthier and balances the diet some.  The neighbors let there's out all the time and the hawks don't bother them.

Pelayo

Yay! ddd is advocating for the repeal of brexit. That almost certainly guarantees they won't repeal it!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 24, 2019, 07:17:43 PM
Yay! ddd is advocating for the repeal of brexit. That almost certainly guarantees they won't repeal it!
Well, Dietrich is a proponent of the destruction of the white European race.  So naturally he would advocate for a repeal of Brexit.  Anyone who has researched the origins and development of Cultural Marxism knows that the destruction of white European culture and national identity and sovereignty is the ultimate goal.  But you won't ever hear Dietrich mention it.  Dietrich places the blame on the Russians for most everything and ignores the actual historical and current reality.

Pelayo

Ha! When you called up that Martian marine and you got around to telling them about ddd, they had a good laugh and said they were aware of him and he was "outspoken." Their polite way of saying he is crazy.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, this is what the rest of America thinks of your "golden" state of california:                  https://youtu.be/d9DW8qaxkaM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 24, 2019, 07:24:16 PM
Ha! When you called up that Martian marine and you got around to telling them about ddd, they had a good laugh and said they were aware of him and he was "outspoken." Their polite way of saying he is crazy.
Cramer was a bit surprised anyone would challenge him.  He totally avoided questions that I already had the answer to because he has already publicly made them known.  I'm sure he did this to try and shut me down.  I have already produced a DOD/DMDC document that shows he was never a Marine.  And I am awaiting response from the National Personnel Records Center.  Cramer claims he is working with a congressman to sue the Marine Corps for not paying him for 20 years!  It amazes me that people like Michael Vara and George Noory continue to believe him when it is obvious he is lying.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, speak nicely of the Brits, after all they are the ones who are going to care for your head in a jar in their museum.             https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386113368052363528/

Pelayo

Oy ddd, thou spakest like an idiotus.

Gunner65

I have listened to enough of Dietrich reading his plagiarized Brexit bullshit.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if this were medieval Europe your head would be perched on a pike stood up outside the gate to the city.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 24, 2019, 08:05:06 PM
I have listened to enough of Dietrich reading his plagiarized Brexit bullshit.
Yeah, I'll give him a half an hour to start screaming and yelling like the crazy fool he is. If he doesn't get more interesting I'm outty. Hell, he could at least talk about his daddy hitler.

Pelayo

The reason why Britain wants to leave the EU is because they are sick and tired of pseudo-intellectuals like you ddd telling them what to think and what they can say. And the austerity that you blame so many problems on is absolutely necessary. I can't wait until Trump is re-elected president and cuts you off all the freebies you get. It will be a pleasure to see you working behind the counter at Chik-fil-a.

Pelayo

The Brits will handle the invaders like they did here:             https://youtu.be/NmoZBQN2vvY

Pelayo

Congratulations, you just bored the shit out of me and wasted a couple hours of my time while making me hate crybaby snowflakes even more.  Good job ddd, you fucking loser.       

Quote from: Pelayo on March 24, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
The Mueller report is in. President Trump vindicated! Trump in 2020! Four more years! Four more years! Impeach pelosi, aoc, schumer, schiff, omar, waters, and all the rest of the dirty demonrats. Oh yeah, deport ddd to Siberia too. Do svidaniya ddd!
I wash out my mouth or clean my hands with soap for even suggesting I would vote for some commie like that Andrew Yang. Upon reading some more of his policies on his web page I was horrified to learn that he sounds much like Dietrich. I was distracted by his idea of a universal basic income and government medicare for all which sounded nice but some of his other views I am vehemently against. The thought of another 4 years of Trump doesn't excite me anymore but I am glad he was not implicated in the Muller investigations.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 24, 2019, 07:21:19 PM
Well, Dietrich is a proponent of the destruction of the white European race.

I'm ready for him. Relax.

Pelayo

Oh really, we should let a foul mouthed, low life pile of shit from the tenderloin of SFO lead our country? I don't think so. Such person should be relegated to the bowels of hell.

Pelayo

I curse your soul te hell for being the evil person you are ddd.

In Dietrich's perfect world all white people are extinct and all women must have a penis so that he can give as well as receive in the you know where. And of course there are no real men but feminine looking androgynous cosplay performers often wearing Nazi uniforms.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, the only lies come out of your mouth.

Dietrich's show is him basically reading from a newspaper that was used to wrap fish.

Gunner65

Randy A. Cramer NPRC FOIA Request: (redacted)

I think Dietrich and Cramer are the sort of individuals that don't really care about what the FOIA requests will reveal about them. They live in a fantasy world of their own making and are not concerned with the truth.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on March 25, 2019, 08:18:57 PM
I think Dietrich and Cramer are the sort of individuals that don't really care about what the FOIA requests will reveal about them. They live in a fantasy world of their own making and are not concerned with the truth.
You are correct.  But it is also evidence against them for which they make every effort to deny.  In Dietrichs' case he claims inaccurate dates and forgery. Both false.  In Cramers' case he will likely do something similar, or claim his records are "manufactured" or don't exist at this "time" or some other weird shit.  IF that were so, then why is Cramer saying he is "working with his Congressman to sue the USMC for back-pay of 20 years which he never received" and anticipates a "settlement". 

Cramer also claims no one has "arrested him for impersonating a US Marine Officer because it is true".  But his argument is seriously flawed because he his not presenting what the law actually states.  And if he was being directed by a Marine Brig General to tell his story, why is the USMC unable to also provide him with any credible evidence that would substantiate his claims?  TOTAL BULLSHIT!!

Fact is both of them are liars who claim to have been US Marines. George Noory (a Navy Veteran) knows that Dietrich is full of shit. I am sure that given the evidence (or lack thereof) and consultation with others that Noory will also reject Cramer for having a lack of any credibility with regard to his claims of being a US Marine Officer.  I think Cramer has had a couple of years to "sharpen" his skills and gain more publicity.

Cramer uses similar tactics as Dietrich to anticipate and attempt to discredit the FOIA and any documents obtained.  But in the end, this is futile and leads to more desperate , personal attacks/slander of any detractors.  Both use claims of being a US Marine to present themselves as credible. and both also use it to present Marines in a negative way.

I find this interview with Noory and Cramer to be very interesting and shows how much preparation Cramer has spent to improve his story over the past two years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E02vBAU_E

Gunner65

Keep in mind that Dietrich also claims that Gunner65/Richard K Cole/Stuart Allison and Randy Cramer are the same person.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 26, 2019, 12:50:41 AM
Keep in mind that Dietrich also claims that Gunner65/Richard K Cole/Stuart Allison and Randy Cramer are the same person.

Keep in mind that your posts here bear absolutely no resemblance to what a legitimate human being would post.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2019, 01:23:50 AM
Keep in mind that your posts here bear absolutely no resemblance to what a legitimate human being would post.
"Legitimate human being", said the satanic plastic "playmobil  Jackster Crowley"

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich: Comparison of NPRC FOIA  (NA 13164) and DOD/DMDC FOIA - DATES OF ACTIVE SERVICE

October 19, 1987 to January 11, 1988 (ENTRY LEVEL SEPARATION)   83 DAYS IN BOOT-CAMP

Dietrich claims the NPRC FOIA Dates to be a forgery:  The same dates are also provided by the DOD/DMDC.  The corroboration of these dates of active service by two different federal agencies DISPROVE Dietrichs' allegations of "clerical error" or forgery !