• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:18:37 AM
Oh yes he has! Obama didn't though.

He's likely violated the Emoluments Clause multiple times already, for one thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:14:06 AM
You seriously believe that Donald Trump cares about you or the United States?   ::)

Do you seriously think communists will actually care about you? Someone as useless as you will be the among the first against the wall after that revolution.  ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:19:23 AM
Do you seriously think communists will actually care about you? Someone as useless as you will be the among the first against the wall after that revolution.  ;)

I don't support communists.  The problem is, you have no idea what 'communism' means.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:17:28 AM
The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 
More
JUST IN: Manafort becomes first person to be charged in Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation http://hill.cm/hgzJgdn

Being indited is bullshit nothing btw. Being charged is a little more serious but doesn't mean anything until CONVICTION, and the evidence doesn't exist to get one!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:17:28 AM
The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 
More
JUST IN: Manafort becomes first person to be charged in Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation http://hill.cm/hgzJgdn

You mean the investigation into nothing meant to divert attention from all of the Obama adminstration's corruption and pay-offs?  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:20:59 AM
You mean the investigation into nothing meant to divert attention from all of the Obama adminstration's corruption and pay-offs?  :D

No, the investigation that is finding evidence of the Trump Administration's corruption and pay-offs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:20:15 AM
I don't support communists.  The problem is, you have no idea what 'communism' means.

You're lack of knowledge is only rivaled by your lack of self-awareness. Now, I'm sure it's time for your morning meds at the institute.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:22:24 AM
No, the investigation that is finding evidence of the Trump Administration's corruption and pay-offs.

Still waiting for that. Any day now, right?  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:23:12 AM
Still waiting for that. Any day now, right?  :D

You sound like you expect to be charged as well.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:24:13 AM
You sound like you expect to be charged as well.

Charged just means a Prosecutor convinced (and by convinced I mean just got them to agree to bring it to court) a District Attorney that there was enough POTENTIAL evidence to take a look at it in court! It's the Good Ole Boy system so if the Prosecutor knows the D.A. or they are from the same political party it's super easy to CHARGE anyone. It doesn't mean shit though! And if they can't get a conviction it all goes away, which is what will happen. This is legal fuckery for political reasons and will go NOWHERE!  The trail against the Democrats however has tons of provable evidence and they are going to get FUCKED UP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:34:11 AM
Charged just means a Prosecutor convinced a District Attorney that there was enough POTENTIAL evidence to take a look at it in court! It's the Good Ole Boy system so if the Prosecutor knows the D.A. or they are from the same political party it's super easy to CHARGE anyone. It doesn't mean shit though! And if they can't get a conviction it all goes away, which is what will happen. This is legal fucker for political reasons and will go NOWHERE!

Stop wasting your time. You're trying to explain things to someone who lives in an intellectual vacuum and seems to think he has a special definition of communism that no one but him has ever heard of.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
Stop wasting your time. You're trying to explain things to someone who lives in an intellectual vacuum and seems to think he has a special definition of communism that no one but him has ever heard of.  :D

I keep trying to make it understandable at a 1st Grade level for him but he needs it to be more simple. The problem is; it can't be broken down any further! I suspect that he is a Dog on his masters computer while the man is at work!

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/yRujuE-GIY4

I hate to double-dip but it's just the perfect skit for mocking Liberal ideology. "...a hate-me Jizz.." :)

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:34:11 AM
Charged just means a Prosecutor convinced (and by convinced I mean just got them to agree to bring it to court) a District Attorney that there was enough POTENTIAL evidence to take a look at it in court! It's the Good Ole Boy system so if the Prosecutor knows the D.A. or they are from the same political party it's super easy to CHARGE anyone. It doesn't mean shit though! And if they can't get a conviction it all goes away, which is what will happen. This is legal fuckery for political reasons and will go NOWHERE!  The trail against the Democrats however has tons of provable evidence and they are going to get FUCKED UP!

I agree with you but then you make claims about the Democrats that have no evidence whatsoever.  So, you lose all of your credibility.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:57:48 AM
I agree with you but then you make claims about the Democrats that have no evidence whatsoever.  So, you lose all of your credibility.

WHAT EVIDENCE?!  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 07:03:21 AM
NO EVIDENCE.

I'm SHITTING IN MY HAT AND WALKING OFF THE CLIFF!!! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:04:37 AM
I'm SHITTING IN MY HAT AND WALKING OFF THE CLIFF!!! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

This is the song Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Donald Trump have been listening to all morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8d4qnmEnQ

Swishypants

Stupidity is your superpower. You are a mighty foe!

Swishypants

I posted a historical photograph of a black woman nursing a white baby and sexually harassed Uhura. Just make sure as many people as possible know I did that please. My ears are bleeding from the bludgeoning 136 gave me with his War Hammer of Political Wisdom called "Shit Eater."

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:10:34 AM
Stupidity is your superpower. You are a mighty foe!

Well, stupidity got Donald Trump into the White House.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:13:28 AM
I posted a historical photograph of a black woman nursing a white baby and sexually harassed Uhura. Just make sure as many people as possible know I did that please. My ears are bleeding from the bludgeoning 136 gave me with his War Hammer of Political Wisdom called "Shit Eater."

I tried to warn you...and I don't even like you.  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 07:19:02 AM
I tried to warn you...and I don't even like you.  :-\

This one time I'm going to admit you were spot-on correct. Jesus Christ. I feel like I've just gotten out of a spin dryer.  Spitting socks!

Lord Grantham

Conspiracy against the United States
Conspiracy to launder money
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
False and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements
False statements
Seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

Its going to be fun watching you all turn blue in the face defending guys who took millions in foreign money and didn't disclose it.
Manafort and Gates are probably the dirtiest players in the game, just let them go.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 07:43:53 AM
Conspiracy against the United States
Conspiracy to launder money
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
False and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements
False statements
Seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

Its going to be fun watching you all turn blue in the face defending guys who took millions in foreign money and didn't disclose it.
Manafort and Gates are probably the dirtiest players in the game, just let them go.

This is the same playbook that was used on Flynn. Any business deals were done before the campaign even began and are totally legal. Especially real-estate deals considering that's what Trump fucking did for a living before becoming God Emperor. I thought Trump should have kept Flynn on but that was his call. This entire bit of Legal Theater is predicated on the general public not knowing what being charged really signifies (nothing) and is being used to cover the real legal debacle coming down the pipe for a lot of Democrats over the Uranium deal.

It amounts to nothing for Trump but harassment. I'm sure the Democrats in Congress thing it's some sort of leverage to use while negotiating with him but he doesn't give two fucks because he knows a conviction is not possible, as there is not one shred of evidence to back one up.  Once again the Liberals are playing by an out-dated rule book, and have nothing of substance to counter the overwhelming tangible political power backing Trump.

The bottom line: The court of public opinion can't be swayed anymore after Obama's 8 years of total failure, and the court of public opinion is all they have to work with!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

QuoteDisclosure is required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) from anyone advocating in the U.S. on behalf of a foreign government or political party. The rules were part of legislation passed in 1938 to counter German propagandists operating in the United States before the start of World War II.

Swishypants

Remember L.G. 4Chan wrung out every congressional server (and they found all their alias' & got their personal shit too) and has so much fucking dirt on them all that the real blow-back for all of this won't even come from Trumps people. Trumps people will walk because they did nothing wrong, but the Dems will lose on the Uranium Deal trial and 4Chan will punish each and every one of them personally with hacked personal communications on top of it all. Come the mid-terms, you're going to see a lot of chat about weird sexual shit and shady business deals from all the Democrats released. AND IT'S GOING TO BE FROM THEIR OWN E-MAILS AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS! It will bury them and the DNC will be even more fucked than it already is.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

The Battle already happened LG. The dirt has long been in our possession. It's been copied and distributed to the 4 corners of the world a million times over. At this point this is just a sadistic game of torturing the DNC because they don't understand what happened and are quadrupling down on stupid! To you guys it's a war. To us it's a comedy show.