• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2019, 08:06:14 AM
Obvious Mockingbird scripted drama is obvious.
With Karen Jackson instructed to fabricate the tale of the stalker at her station too? Seriously? What was in it for her?

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 11:43:27 AM
He said that it created a conflict, because they had set out to provide a show with more content, less adds, and the stations had these 6 min news breaks at the top of the hour, which left them with the problem of time for their own adds.

I hope I explained that right.

You've done a great job, thanks for filling in the gaps when I was snoozing.

Still wish we had a full vocaroo of this up.

Lilith

Amy said Art expected her to call and say I'm with Art Bell, and the affiliates would fall over backwards.  Amy feels the problem was, that didn't happen because Art was a multiple times retiree.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 11:47:04 AM
You've done a great job, thanks for filling in the gaps when I was snoozing.

Still wish we had a full vocaroo of this up.

I'm only half way through my 3rd aftershow.  I have about 4 more to do still.

Stay tuned.

Lilith

Keith said their solution was to put their breaks at the bottom of the hour.

Lilith

Keith said it was a BIG risk to pay 5 or 10 grand a month to be on the Satellite.

Lilith

Keith, Trolls are valuable entertainment.  Sometimes they are the hero that saves the show.  I know you don't want to acknowledge that, because you take your Network programming so seriously, but the times, they are a changing.  Spend some time checking out the most successful YouTubers on the internet, to see what the world wants to hear about.

I realize you have formed your own little following, and if you don't want to grow, then, that's all good, but the world outside your little comfy safe space is just HUGE.  If you want to grow, I think you will have to step outside your safe space.

Lilith

caller Exile from Ellgab is telling Keith that he is perfectly happy with Keiths caller format, because 95% of the callers out there are cringe worthy.

Spoken like a true NPC, safe space, Politically Correct Ellgabber.   ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 11:47:58 AM
I'm only half way through my 3rd aftershow.  I have about 4 more to do still.

Stay tuned.

Will do! :)

Lilith

Keith said his day job is stock and options trader.

No Crypto, too volatile for him.

Lilith

If you want to have callers, callers have to know that you're going to answer their calls, and that you're going to do so in a reasonable amount of time.  All this screening, answering to friends only, and hanging up on potentially funny troll calls, discourages people from calling in.  That's why shows like these don't have many callers, much like Heather experiences.

"legitimate calls"?   What are we going to hear next, "legitimate listeners"?     Good Grief!!!!!!!

Lilith

Guidelines, rules and respect for the serious paranormal radio listener.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no words.

Lilith

Sorry again Michelle and Keith.  Debates where notes have been exchanged in order to keep the debate organized, will come across as scripted, and uninteresting.

Lilith

BELLGAB shoutout from Keith.

He suggested it as a potential debate, BellGab or Ellgab.  Of course he was kidding, but I think it would be one of his best shows ever.  I just don't think Keith "gets it".

Lilith

Keith is going to get debate suggestions from his safe space crowd.  Sounds thrilling...

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert-20181205

Dave Shroeders year in review.  I dunno if this will be interesting or not, Dave is talking right now, but I'll try to listen.

Keith and Michelle are present, but I just dunno if I can listen to Dave, but I'll try.  I find Michelle equally horrible to listen to.  I'll try to listen, just in case Keith or something says something interesting.  Spooky Tim and Tim Wiseburger is present.  Yuck.  And Shannon LaGrow,  I dunno,  I'll try.

Lilith

I'm going to pause for a moment here, and say that in listening to all this, I get a sense that all these people on Keiths Network, are making a last ditch effort, to keep a dying subject, alive, instead of moving along into the future.

I think thats the primary problem here.  I could be wrong.

I think they are also catering to a dying audience, whose numbers will only decrease with the passing of the years.

Lilith

Michelle says Heather was the go-between for herself and Art.  She never got to speak to him directly because of that she says unfortunately.

Lilith

A bunch of BS going on between Michelle and Dave about pre interviews, kissing the potential guests ass to get them to come on, and basically coaching them on how to be a good guest.  Well, if you had any good hosts none of this would be necessary, and would be a HUGE waste of time and money.  A great host can make ANYBODY interesting.

It almost sounds like these people all take themselves WAY to seriously, and don't know how to have any fun.

They seem to want to be "Encyclopedia Paranormal"  in a day with FAR more things on peoples minds, and INFINITE things to watch on YouTube live, 24/7.

Instead of telling potential listeners what kind of listeners they should be, they should be looking around the internet finding out what their potential world of LISTENERS outside their little safe space want.

Lilith

I have some guest suggestions:

MV, Vara, BartEll, Heather, Spookcat, DynamoHum, JediMiller, SaucyRossy, Bateman, Airyns Brother In Law Carl, Aldous, RoseGirl, Nancy Byrnes,

Good Lord, the list is endless.

Lilith

I wish Keith would have hosted this instead of Dave.

Lilith

Damon from Roseville calls in to ask what influence Forums have had on his show.  LOL

Dave made it a boring call, and said something way to serious IMO.  He said it made it much easier to connect with people.  Dave could have made it into a REALLY interesting funny call, that could have entertained for a very long time, but No, not Dave.  He even said he likes FaceBook and Twitter, and didn't even mention the two forums that would have made the call spectacularly interesting and funny.

Lilith

They're complaining that people don't want to pick up the phone anymore.  It's simply not true.  The reason people are not calling you is because of the way you treat your callers.

Lilith

Only acceptable callers and listeners and subscirbers are welcome LOL

Nobody said that, it just seems to be the general recurring theme.

Lilith

I still think Dave should change the name of His show to "The Dave Schrader Show".  There's NOTHING MITD about it.

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:14:24 PM
caller Exile from Ellgab is telling Keith that he is perfectly happy with Keiths caller format, because 95% of the callers out there are cringe worthy.

Spoken like a true NPC, safe space, Politically Correct Ellgabber.   ::)
"trigger warning" lulz

Lilith

Dave just gave MV a shoutout, and thanked him for the support, and keeping things going on this side, as well as thanking Bart.

Lilith

I've heard two Ellgab cat ladies call into Dave during this show so far.  One of them even called more than once LOL

"Blowing smoke"

Lilith

They are talking about not bringing on repeat guests, unless they have something new to talk about.  I agree with that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:47:04 PM
MidnightInTheDesert-20181205

...Dave is talking right now, but I'll try to listen.

heh heh, zing!