• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Do I Have To Continue To Listen To Gabcast Rerums?

Started by Dateline, December 30, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
Niggers and spics are a whole different ballgame. Asians create psychotic bitches like yourself cuz they're emotionally bankrupt and abusive, but niggers and spics are just a whole different ballgame altogether. I dunno how indians are, i think they're basically the same as the asians. And I dunno how muslims are either. but i think muslims are basically almost as bad as niggers and spics.

I miss when black guys were cool and all used to act like Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
actually jojo to tell you the truth i'm not totally surprised that you say you grew up in a mixed race household. that sort of thing usually creates a lot of confusion and conflict in people and turns them into shallow faggots like yourself. this is what's so negative about having your identity destroyed and not being around people who are just like you. did you have a stepfather? was it an asian? if its an asian then you don't really get to comment on multiculturalism and shit cuz you weren't living with niggers or spics. niggers and spics are a whole different ballgame. asians create psychotic bitches like yourself cuz they're emotionally bankrupt and abusive, but niggers and spics are just a whole different ballgame altogether. i dunno how indians are, i think they're basically the same as the asians. and i dunno how muslims are either. but i think muslims are basically almost as bad as niggers and spics.
Whoah.  This just in.  I did not say I grew up in a mixed race household.  I said one of my parents grew up in a mixed race neighborhood.