• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 22, 2019, 03:44:49 PM

Does he post pictures of himself wearing only his magic underwear, black socks and a ski mask?

Don't forget the beret...

gas near me diesel

Some people are referring to him as 'Lucky Pierre'. Thanks to Snitt, I now know what that means.  :-[

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on October 22, 2019, 04:23:21 PM
Don't forget the beret...

gas near me diesel

Some people are referring to him as 'Lucky Pierre'. Thanks to Snitt, I now know what that means.  :-[
Is that why the funny underwear? I still think Ron Mexico is a better fake name.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 22, 2019, 05:05:01 PM
Is that why the funny underwear? I still think Ron Mexico is a better fake name.
How can you go wrong with Carlos Danger?

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on October 22, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

That's magic underwear, heathen!

I think the French name is a nod to his missionary assignment when he was young.

Oooh-la-la!

Dr. MD MD

LYNCH, LYNCH, LYNCH!!! >:(

Stupid faggots, always playing the race card. ::) ::)

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on October 22, 2019, 06:43:54 PM
That's magic underwear, heathen!

I think the French name is a nod to his missionary assignment when he was young.

Oooh-la-la!
Zing. Wow, rude.  "I see London, I see France..." I thought was rough.  ;D

albrecht

NYTimes admits the "deep state" trying to undermine the Trump administration's policies and trying to take him down. Now they, obviously, praise this but interesting that now the NYTimes admits the "deep state" instead of just being some "conspiracy theory" or just a "Trump 'redmeat to crazies' political tactic."
'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-war-on-the-deep-state-turns-against-him/ar-AAJgdNT 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2019, 02:39:42 PM
NYTimes admits the "deep state" trying to undermine the Trump administration's policies and trying to take him down. Now they, obviously, praise this but interesting that now the NYTimes admits the "deep state" instead of just being some "conspiracy theory" or just a "Trump 'redmeat to crazies' political tactic."
'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-war-on-the-deep-state-turns-against-him/ar-AAJgdNT
The New York Slime, the chief organ grinding out demonrat propaganda, all for the benefit of the peasants, of course.

I wish that I could make a personal lubricant out of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvpr43nZQs

pyewacket

An audience comprised of about 90% Democrats, most likely all lobbyists and bureaucrats, people who could afford 1K per ticket, and those who have an interest in keeping the government growing and the deep state in charge- that is what excites you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 08:59:43 AM
An audience comprised of about 90% Democrats, most likely all lobbyists and bureaucrats, people who could afford 1K per ticket, and those who have an interest in keeping the government growing and the deep state in charge- that is what excites you?

He doesn’t like Walmart shopers either.

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 09:58:08 AM
He doesn’t like Walmart shopers either.

Haha- I have to admit I avoid Walmart when I can, but the idea of being aroused by a person's politics is probably where that creepy guy's troubles started.