• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on May 27, 2017, 07:58:48 PM
I noticed that too.  I wonder if he just bought them, or if he just doesn't wear those in his begging "this NOT begging, however if you choose to donate to me in order that I might purchase much needed equipment to further my career" videos?
FIFY

.....only in California !
Yea, I am picturing one of those "visit California" advertisements featuring Falkie decked out in "Full Red Regalia" camera in hand....
Yea, just what you want Fathers everywhere with young daughters to see !
.....especially if included are his "twitchie" creepy comments about "adolescent blonde busty girls" in Stabucks !
.....are the shorts "twitching" ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on May 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM
All he needs now is to dye his hair red for that complete overall fat man in a red bag look.

Pffft you guys are so jealous and envious of George

You all doubted George..and he got the Norry interview..and "paid" guest spots on C2C..no one else gets PAID for being a guest on C2C ..and now he's wearing Red..and looks damn good too!  STFU jealous Haters!

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 27, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

You all doubted George..abd he  got the Norry interview..and "paid" guest spots on C2C.. now he wearing Red..and looks damn good too!
exactly what do you mean by "damn good" ?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 27, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

You all doubted George..and he got the Norry interview..and "paid" guest spots on C2C..no one else gets PAID for being a guest on C2C ..and now he's wearing Red..and looks damn good too!  STFU jealous Haters!

Pfffft

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 27, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

my online dictionary was different
TOP DEFINITION
damn good

someone who looks sexually attractive as in body type, hair style or what they are wearing is extremely attractive like their red shorts and t-shirt combo, accessories such as an iPad, perfume, glasses taped to forehead, socks, black shoes....

WOTR

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
https://youtu.be/av_AvDCKiXs

He did a good job! Maybe UrbEx is his thing! (I'm being serious.)
I will have to agree.  Not bad for a first shot.  It may be the only Falkie video I have seen start to finish.  It could use a little work, but not bad for a first attempt.

That said, it is actually illegal to trespass and he might do well to
1. Set up a new channel.  Give his "admirers the link," but don't openly associate it with his present channel.
2. Not say "this is George Senda, the guy from Pittsburgh (perhaps he could video his ID so the police have a slightly easier time to track him down?)
3. Not take pictures of his reflection.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
https://youtu.be/av_AvDCKiXs

He did a good job! Maybe UrbEx is his thing! (I'm being serious.)

So that's where Kathy's cockroaches went after Falkie put his foot down and said she couldn't bring them into his place

Quote from: WOTR on May 27, 2017, 11:19:37 PM
I will have to agree.  Not bad for a first shot.  It may be the only Falkie video I have seen start to finish.  It could use a little work, but not bad for a first attempt.

1. Set up a new channel.  Give his "admirers the link," but don't openly associate it with his present channel.
2. Not say "this is George Senda, the guy from Pittsburgh (perhaps he could video his ID so the police have a slightly easier time to track him down?)

I think the tags hanging off his lanyard are his "press credentials" and they give him the right to walk into the apartments.

whoozit

I'm not a big fan of these new Peeping George videos.  How long before he "accidentally" looks in someone's bathroom while it is engaged?  Does anyone believe he has the self-control to refrain from posting such a video?  I think this is a slippery slope that will lead to George's third eye being opened yet again.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on May 27, 2017, 11:19:37 PM

WHAT? your 3 recommendation​ would destroy George's appeal as an Artist that is doing commentary on our post modern dystopianism society.  Ask yourself, are you the Ape or the Essence?

GravitySucks

28th of the month and he still has money to go out to eat. At least he didn't have to go to the one that was "cheaper, but not as good". He says he goes there all the time. Wonder if he tips. When I am broke, I don't go out to eat.

OK. I'll STFU

https://youtu.be/oU74Fnt7CCQ

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
28th of the month and he still has money to go out to eat. At least he didn't have to go to the one that was "cheaper, but not as good". He says he goes there all the time. Wonder if he tips. When I am broke, I don't go out to eat.

OK. I'll STFU

https://youtu.be/oU74Fnt7CCQ

Well he has been trying to cut down the ordering of pizzas to just twice a month so he needs to supplement it with something.

I have been trying to figure something out.

Falkie told us that there are too few rest stops in California because California is too liberal.

So where do rest stops fall on the partisan politics scale? I would have thought them to be a liberal thing if anything at all but Falkie says they are a conservative issue.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2017, 02:48:51 AM
Some good pavement views in this one.

https://youtu.be/yFJOCQuHB0s

Yes brig it's epic and brilliant! George spun the camera around dizzying fast to show the decline of the micro that is representative of the macro.

In one 30 second video George captured the greatness and decline of Pan America! Awesome!

Note the modern unused parking meter in a sea of broken concrete and weeds ..the sound track.. listen closely .. Amazing!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

Falkie told us that there are too few rest stops in California because California is too liberal.

So where do rest stops fall on the partisan politics scale? I would have thought them to be a liberal thing if anything at all but Falkie says they are a conservative issue.

You mean having a piss? Or pulling over for a rest after a long drive? I think only liberals take a piss. Yes, I'm fairly sure.  Some far right christian groups don't even take a shit, so anally retentitive are they.

Norm

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2017, 03:41:06 AM
I'm not a big fan of these new Peeping George videos.  How long before he "accidentally" looks in someone's bathroom while it is engaged?  Does anyone believe he has the self-control to refrain from posting such a video?  I think this is a slippery slope that will lead to George's third eye being opened yet again.

What we have here is a serial peeping tom and a possible burglary suspect as indicated  in these latest videos. I'll bet his 'hard' drive is full of questionable videos but the clincher is entering a building without permission. That is a criminal offense that a 65 year man dressed in red should know. The video alone is enough evidence for the Martinez Police Department to file charges. George should turn himself in now as they would likely release him until his court date to address charges against him unless Detectives feel there could be additional evidence of other offenses on his computer. George needs to move his entire Casa Senda Studio over to Sweet Kathy's until the heat is off in my opinion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 28, 2017, 09:21:49 AM
What we have here is a serial peeping tom and a possible burglary suspect as indicated  in these latest videos. I'll bet his 'hard' drive is full of questionable videos but the clincher is entering a building without permission. That is a criminal offense that a 65 year man dressed in red should know. The video alone is enough evidence for the Martinez Police Department to file charges. George should turn himself in now as they would likely release him until his court date to address charges against him unless Detectives feel there could be additional evidence of other offenses on his computer. George needs to move his entire Casa Senda Studio over to Sweet Kathy's until the heat is off in my opinion.

Being entirely in red probably makes him more guilty. Yes, I'm pretty sure it does.

So, Falkie and a Coke machine.  Which is which?  They are both big, red and take your money.

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 28, 2017, 08:58:45 AM
You mean having a piss? Or pulling over for a rest after a long drive? I think only liberals take a piss. Yes, I'm fairly sure.  Some far right christian groups don't even take a shit, so anally retentive are they.

According to historical facts from North Korea, the deceased former Supreme Leader did not have an anus as his body produced no fecal matter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 28, 2017, 09:27:26 AM
According to historical facts from North Korea, the deceased former Supreme Leader did not have an anus as his body produced no fecal matter.

He also invented the microwave oven.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

Have you ever noticed the jugs and bottles of 'yellow' colored fluid placed next to the freeways? Oh yes, those were not placed there by space aliens but by spaced out truck drivers who use a tube like device in the cab of their truck to relieve themselves without having to stop until a convenient location is spotted for a quick drop off of the biohazard liquid is left to bake in the hot sun. Ask any California Caltrans employee about having to do 'piss duty' and they will tell you about the disgusting items left along the roadside. Maybe our 'Man in Red' could do a video story on the expanding issue when he acquires a car..........

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2017, 03:41:06 AM
what if "someone" was sneaking around Casa Senda and the Hacienda?
looking in George's windows, while filming ?
(perhaps a naked Falkiepopotamus ?)
barging in, while filming ?
(perhaps a nude reclining Sweet Kathy ? or perhaps Falkie engaged in some weird encounter with his Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?)
kicking the bathroom door open, while filming ?
(perhaps Falkie caught in the "act of plunging his toilet with his giant sized red shorts down ?)
I think George should allow a confidant to utilize his equipment and sneak around Casa Senda and POST THE RESULTING FOOTAGE !
damn, now that would be a great scoop !
views views views views

Yorkshire pud

Before he ventures out into the unknown. He might want to spend a few minutes looking this up...
www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/14707136261909467/

Yorkshire pud

Two fleas on a dog. Mummy flea and teenager flea:

Teenager (we'll call him Ryan): "drrrr mum, I'm moving outta the dog"

Mum: "Are you sure sweetheart? I guess you need to move on, but are you sure its what you want?"

Ryan: "Yeah.."

Mum: Well okay then, as long as you're sure. But I'll miss you, I remember when you were just an egg, hanging from the whispy hairs around the balls of a Doberman. Oh those were happy hours"

Ryan: Drr yeah, I guess"

Mum: Where are you planning on going?"

Ryan: "A dude I know has found a great place. Its called 'Open Sores', and really cool. The main complex is called a Falkie"

Mum: FALKIE!!!! NOOOOO!!!, Is this how you repay me? Did I not treat you the same as your two thousand brothers and sisters?!!!..."

Ryan: But mummmmm"

Mum: "Don't 'but mum' me!! I did my best, really I did. I've failed as a mother. I must have. You going to live on a Falkie. I can't understand this....Why?"

Ryan: "Sorry mum".

Mum: "Just go Ryan. I still love you, but right now I can't deal with this"

Ryan: "Bye then..."

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 28, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
Before he ventures out into the unknown. He might want to spend a few minutes looking this up...
www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/14707136261909467/
problem here...
there are acres of skin surface Falkie has NOT seen for possibly decades !
Falkie would need a BRAVE volunteer(s) to to rIse various fat pads in order to do a "proper inspection" of the Falkiepopotamus!
(of course hydraulic hoists, steel fulcrums and levers, pulley systems and what not would also be required tools)
ANY TAKERS ? perhaps an owner of such tools and maybe a crane ?

hell, why you are at it (the inspection) you might as well engage an industrial semitrailer power washer and perform a good hosing down of the Falkiepopotamus!
....I am sure the staff at his ER "doctor's office" would appreciate next time he has to go !

Working for YOU, George !
after much research, I have found a solution for your toilet "situation" (you remember, having no seat as it "pinches" your......)
well, a manufacturer in Laredo, TX has you in mind and developed the "BIG JOHN TOILET" !
living in California, it is YOUR RIGHT TO SHIT COMFORTABLY" without having your ..... pinched !
shall I call the Hacienda management and tell them to "get on it" ASAP ?