• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

A true genius walks among us... He is like a combination of Steven Hawkings and Aristotle. The wisdom of the ancient ones with an invention for the future!

Actually, Diogenes was a kind of proto-Senda. Lived in a tub, covered in his own filth. Even used to jerk off in public, albeit not Starbucks.

Yorkshire pud

The home of Stainless Steel (later developed from what was made here)...Clearly a less favourable place to invent (and patent) world changing things.

Lilith

That my friend is your limitation... for you can not see that George is onto something cosmic ... A true genius walks among us... He is like a combination of Steven Hawkings and Aristotle. The wisdom of the ancient ones with an invention for the future!

Only someone that has devoted his life to studying all aspects of the paranormal, the ancient world and modern one could make such an invention

The "Falkie cat-litter Funnel"  The mystery of the past has been revealed! Behold.... the Self Propelled "Falkie Funnel"

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.

https://youtu.be/Ru5DdjLTK5g

Thanks Brig.  It is great to see the Wizard of Martinez in action.  It just confirms the confidence
that Doctor Salk saw in George all those years ago.

An added bonus is to do a "Search Google for image" on your attached picture of his 'workstation'.  The visually
similar images that come up are a hoot considering the base hovel picture. 

I was in a bad mood but am jovial once more.  Thanks again!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2017, 03:54:23 PM
Thanks Brig.  It is great to see the Wizard of Martinez in action.  It just confirms the confidence
that Doctor Salk saw in George all those years ago.

An added bonus is to do a "Search Google for image" on your attached picture of his 'workstation'.  The visually
similar images that come up are a hoot considering the base hovel picture. 

I was in a bad mood but am jovial once more.  Thanks again!

OMG!!  LOL's

Glad to make you jovial once more!!

It's bellgab!!  ;D :-*

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
OMG!!  LOL's

Glad to make you jovial once more!!

It's bellgab!!  ;D :-*

I know.   Right?

The googler's pattern recognition algorithm went off into the weeds there.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2017, 04:01:10 PM
I know.   Right?

The googler's pattern recognition algorithm went off into the weeds there.

...like a psychic algorithm, reading Georges mind.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 02:53:42 PM
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/streetview?size=640x640&pano=0CBmYqQXfeIsafwukqis9w&heading=66.1246489685943&fov=90&pitch=-2.5845865681115185

The home of the Sendafunnel
I recall actually viewing a photo, once upon a time, showing George by a car in front of the Hacienda.
(I think it was taken by someone who visited George, and no doubt received funds for gas and travel and hospitality, as we all know "that's just what you do" , if your a Senda)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 03:00:44 PM
Actually, Diogenes was a kind of proto-Senda. Lived in a tub, covered in his own filth. Even used to jerk off in public, albeit not Starbucks.
I love your post !
I recall reading up on Diogenes, when learning Sherlock Holmes' brother Mycroft belonged to the exclusive "Diogenes Club" in London

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 02:52:23 PM
His name is 'Hawking'. As if the poor little bastard doesn't have enough problems, some wanker on BellGab fucks up his name. Said with love and respect.

SV thanks for the correction. Love and respect you too...but .. Its funny to some of us Americans that you Brits are so jealous of us because we can rule the world and at the same time support a true artist and genius like Senda so he can thrive and entertain the world-and the universe

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 04:14:02 PM
...like a psychic algorithm, reading Georges mind.  ;D
an algorithm to model Falkie's mind ?
damn, now that could stump a super quantum computer !

WhiteCrow

Again... you and YP so much envy..

George is merely pointing out that we are living in a dystopia

LucaParcelli

So, can we start a collection plate to BLITZ funds over to Senda to buy airtime on QVC? I think a solid hour during peak viewing times will make this patented cat system a home run...

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 04:39:49 PM
SV thanks for the correction. Love and respect you too...but .. Its funny to some of us Americans that you Brits are so jealous of us because we can rule the world and at the same time support a true artist and genius like Senda so he can thrive and entertain the world-and the universe
As Einstein languished in a patent office, until his "discovery"
so languishes our Falkie in the hovel known as Casa Senda until his "discovery"
**i see a sequel to "A Beautiful Mind" starring our very own George Senda !

Quote from: LucaParcelli on May 23, 2017, 04:46:08 PM
So, can we start a collection plate to BLITZ funds over to Senda to buy airtime on QVC? I think a solid hour during peak viewing times will make this patented cat system a home run...
I was thinking more along the lines of an appearance on "Shark Tank" and offering 5% of his company for a cargo shipping container, 5 acres and a Prius.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 23, 2017, 04:51:22 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of an appearance on "Shark Tank" and offering 5% of his company for a cargo shipping container, 5 acres and a Prius.
This could really go somewhere... The SendaTank...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 23, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

And then there is this.. who is really in the tank? Are we looking out or in?

https://youtu.be/8GPHepka3co

You definitely hit it !
Wiki
Diogenes's name has been applied to a behavioural disorder characterised by involuntary self-neglect and hoarding.[59] The disorder afflicts the elderly and has no relation to Diogenes's deliberate rejection of material comfort.[60]

How long before some Graduate Student in Psychiatry submits a PhD thesis describing "Senda Syndrome" ?
What will be some of the hallmark signs of this mental illness ?
I cannot wait to read it !
(Well, one way for George to go down in history)

That my friend is your limitation... for you can not see that George is onto something cosmic ... A true genius walks among us... He is like a combination of Steven Hawkings and Aristotle. The wisdom of the ancient ones with an invention for the future!

Only someone that has devoted his life to studying all aspects of the paranormal, the ancient world and modern one could make such an invention

The "Falkie cat-litter Funnel"  The mystery of the past has been revealed! Behold.... the Self Propelled "Falkie Funnel"

Hopefully next he'll invent and patent The Fully Cooked Chicken.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:02:34 AM
I can't get over his broadcasting studio.  Just to know that is what he is looking at when he is podcasting or streaming live to us on YouTube...

bubba can dream....

FallenSeraph

Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.

Performance art

I'm glad he decided to wear clothes for this one. Good decision, George.

I sure am glad George has everything cleaned, dusted and vacuumed at Casa Senda for his annual inspection!
What did his bathroom and desk look like before ?
Has George ever shown on YouTube his Vaccum sweeper ?
He stated he doesn't have much room due to his small Casa,
HOW MANY SQUARE FEET OF LIVING SPACE ?
HOW MANY CUBIC FEET OF LIVING SPACE ?
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF SQUARE FEET IS TAKE UP BY SHIT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE IN CASA SENDA ?
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF CUBIC FEET IS TAKEN UP BY SHIT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE IN CASA SENDA ?
Falkie,
You need to complete a scientific study of your space utilization AND MAKE SOME DAMN CHANGES !

Falkie,
When you go to Sweet Kathy's hovel SHE IS GOING TO BE SO PISSED AT YOU !!
Why ? You ask ?
Well, IT IS EVIDENT THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A REPLACEMENT FOR KATHY !
Some NEW BABE is now styling your HAIR AND BEARD !
(IF I were you I would really do a hack job on my hair and beard BEFORE SEEING KATHY !
(DAMN, NOW YOU LOOK BETTER THAN TRUMP !)

Falkie,
WHAT are you going to do when the FOODMAXX CRONE notices her WALKER, that you stole, while watching your YouTube video ?
The police will see the video and the result ?
YOU ARE BUSTED !!
(Hide it NOW !)

Falkie should set up his equipment so he can do videos of himself doing housework.  Vacuuming, scooping the cat box, ''plunging the toilet'' (with his back turned of course), picking up hamburger wrappers and pizza boxes, on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor, rearranging stacks of dirty dishes, moving piles of dirty clothes from one place to another, etc - he may as well be getting views and requesting donations while he's doing all that.  Of course he'd need to speak up so the microphone could pick up his commentary.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
Falkie should set up his equipment so he can do videos of himself doing housework.  Vacuuming, scooping the cat box, ''plunging the toilet'' (with his back turned of course), picking up hamburger wrappers and pizza boxes, on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor, rearranging stacks of dirty dishes, moving piles of dirty clothes from one place to another, etc - he may as well be getting views and requesting donations while he's doing all that.  Of course he'd need to speak up so the microphone could pick up his commentary.
Falkie CLAIMS he vacuums and plunges the toilet, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE HE OWNS EITHER ONE !!