GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 09:57:24 PM
Anybody listening to Clyde tonight?

As a matter of fact, just turned it on.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 26, 2017, 09:58:09 PM
As a matter of fact, just turned it on.

GOOD Gravity!  I think you'll enjoy it.

He's talking about the two solar events on this past Sunday.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 09:59:13 PM
GOOD Gravity!  I think you'll enjoy it.

He's talking about the two solar events on this past Sunday.

Sunrise and sunset?

albrecht

Between a "weather delay" and checking sprinklers here (since when don't they call it "rain delay?") in a game I went to the bathroom and heard some GZ with the, apparently deceased, Jim Marrs. RIP. So, unless reports of death were wrong, Clyde is playing some old interviews or a retrospective? Not sure, I wasn't there that long to here the announcement but just some talking about how hot 'contact in the desert' was but "they didn't talk much there" (but wished they did.) Not even sure on year but sounded recent because more UFO and less JFK for the brief leak. I will download manana and check out if something new and out of respect for Jim. I imagine Norry will, finally, do a "guests we have lost" bit with lameness.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2017, 09:49:48 PM
Between a "weather delay" and checking sprinklers here (since when don't they call it "rain delay?") in a game I went to the bathroom and heard some GZ with the, apparently deceased, Jim Marrs. RIP. So, unless reports of death were wrong, Clyde is playing some old interviews or a retrospective? Not sure, I wasn't there that long to here the announcement but just some talking about how hot 'contact in the desert' was but "they didn't talk much there" (but wished they did.) Not even sure on year but sounded recent because more UFO and less JFK for the brief leak. I will download manana and check out if something new and out of respect for Jim. I imagine Norry will, finally, do a "guests we have lost" bit with lameness.

Jim Marrs family posted on Facebook that he died today of a heart attack.  :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 08:56:53 AM
I really enjoyed this episode!!!

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/the-darkening-august-7-2017
I'll give Clyde credit.  He can take just about anything and talk about if forever, even if most of it is "crazy-train." ;)  Jorch has a hard time not tripping over his tongue if he tries to talk more than a few seconds.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2017, 09:03:17 AM
I'll give Clyde credit.  He can take just about anything and talk about if forever, even if most of it is "crazy-train." ;)  Jorch has a hard time not tripping over his tongue if he tries to talk more than a few seconds.

He kept me interested talking about the upcoming Eclipse.  He seems to have lots of info about everything stored in that noggin of his, and he keeps it current.

Jorch is like (Redacted).  They seem to try to pretend they have info about things stored in their noggins, and it comes across as phony IMO.

Lilith

Clyde gets the best callers by far IMO also!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 09:05:46 AM
He kept me interested talking about the upcoming Eclipse.  He seems to have lots of info about everything stored in that noggin of his, and he keeps it current.

Jorch is like (Redacted).  They seem to try to pretend they have info about things stored in their noggins, and it comes across as phony IMO.
Yes, ma'am.  I've noticed Clyde seems a little less "manic," with fewer nights of all-out ranting.  I've been listening to GZ more often.  He's light years better than Jorch.  Great radio voice, too.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
Yes, ma'am.  I've noticed Clyde seems a little less "manic," with fewer nights of all-out ranting.  I've been listening to GZ more often.  He's light years better than Jorch.  Great radio voice, too.

And he has a great sense of humor, with a genuine laugh.  I think he only laughs when his funny bone gets tickled.  He doesn't do a lot of phony laughing to fill in air time.

Norm

I  would like to see Clyde get picked up by more affiliate stations. There is a very human side to Clyde that makes him special, he 'connects' with his listeners and treats them with respect. Sure, there are nights he may get a bit 'out there'  but overall he's an excellent broadcaster.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 08, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
I  would like to see Clyde get picked up by more affiliate stations. There is a very human side to Clyde that makes him special, he 'connects' with his listeners and treats them with respect. Sure, there are nights he may get a bit 'out there'  but overall he's an excellent broadcaster.

And he delivers 5 hours a night, 5 nights a week.

Lilith

..and he doesn't read his narrative, he talks to us.   Just sayin.

droog

Yup.  I'm glad his show is free, but it is the one podcast I would be willing to pay for.

Lilith

Quote from: droog on August 08, 2017, 08:33:57 PM
Yup.  I'm glad his show is free, but it is the one podcast I would be willing to pay for.

I will be tuning in as soon as Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich ends at Midnight!

Clyde and Ground Zero My "usual 10PM to 3AM listen via 'puter on KXL feed. Have been listening to 2 of 3 hours via local radio station to Chris Plante 10am to 12noon . which I just wake up for if I stay awake till 3am.

Lilith

Anybody listening to Clyde tonight?

Dr. MD MD

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 11:02:35 PM
What's he yakking about?  ???

He was talking about Trump before the break.  Now he's talking about the matrix.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 11:11:22 PM
He was talking about Trump before the break.  Now he's talking about the matrix.

Dr. MD MD

They're scared? Of something out there?!  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 11:24:31 PM
Clowns.

Yeah, that's probably the scariest thing in the universe.  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 11:27:33 PM
Yeah, that's probably the scariest thing in the universe.  ???

Yeah...

albrecht

Listening to Clyde from the other night with guest about Princess Diana. Connecting everything: her murder, ancient astrology and gods, royals, royal bloodlines, masons, transgenders (Mrs.Simpson,) bloodlines, Jews, mullahs, rituals, conspiracy, country's borders, OTO, child abuse, Mormons- all done in service to Satan and other demons. And some interesting callers. Good show.