• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Someone should send Dietrich a message that his fight is futile

Pelayo

One thing is for sure ddd, God is going to damn you to hell for be the hateful, lying, cheating, racist you are. So you better have a long life and live off the offerings of your deluded followers because eternity is a long time.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Matthew Chapter 2..and now verses all over the place!  The Chinese .  DD is a total worthless "LA LA"

Gunner65

Rantng of "king of the Jews" and Mathew and the Romans...DD claims he is a credentialed historian!

Gunner65

Dietrich has seen my postings here and also the You Tube of his claim to be son of Adolf Hitler.  He quotes his little 13 year old follower BizareHD LOL who commented to the video just as I expected someone would!

Dietrich is very predictable! And a liar and a worthless piece of human shit!

The Serbian Orthodox church probably has no record of DD being a member but if he is they will excommunicate him asap. They sure don't want some demonic freak like DD contaminating them with his evil.

Dietrich talks about Seth, one of the sons of Adam and Eve. But he is likely referring to the Egyptian deity known as SET, the god which Michael Aquino believes in. SET was also called SETH and was referred to as a god of war, a trickster and deceiver. Sounds familiar?

Gunner65

Dietrich Promotes Naive, Stupid Follower to Hero Status For You Tube Comments:

BizareHD will surely be an instant hit with it's class and the next "show and tell".

Gunner65

Dietrich claims Rose Dio and Gunner65 are a same-sex couple.  "Barney" takes screen-shots and reports back to Dietrich.  Let's see proof of all those threatening PM's Dietrich!  "Eat shit, fuck you US Marines"

Gunner65

Dietrich refers to fake photos of his "mother" (December 5, 2017 show) in a Japanese military uniform!  Remember those?  The ones from a Chinese WW2 movie  "Desperate 7th"  (2015) - 

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.128528553889063/1727405537334682/?type=3&theater

Anyone DD likes is suspect. One has to have a twisted mind to agree with Dietrich.

Why would DD routinely travel miles south just to get his hair done after telling everyone who he goes to see? Stepping out of his domicile wherever it is would expose him to his enemies that are itching to teach him a lesson. Either he is lying about going there on a regular basis or he has a stylist go to wherever he lives to do his hair. Or it could be he is bat shit crazy and doesn't care one way or another.

Gunner65

Dietrich used to mention Clark quite frequently but does so very rarely now.  Her FB page has not been active for 6 months and comments were posted saying the link to her shop was showing errors and not working.  (She did not respond to comments).  Buzzfeed stated her business income was 30k per year.  It gives the impression that she is no longer in business.

Chinatown in San Francisco has excellent barber shops. I used to go there often for haircuts. I prefer to have my hair cut by some lovely Asian lady who will finish it off with a hot towel and a back massage. Dietrich probably gets his hair cut by some lady boy in a Nazi uniform. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as they know what they are doing...LOL.

Gunner65

BizareHD (Dietrichs' Latest Hero and Brother in Battle") Continues posting comments to the "Son of Adolf Hitler" video:

BizareHD, who says he is in his thirties, likely resides in the UK and has a You Tube channel where he has posted videos of himself playing video games - "Slayer Pro", "Halo Reach", "Modern Warfare 2", "Modern Warfare 3", "Black Ops", "Call of Duty 4" and others since 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2mLAmq4lk

Perhaps some Bellgabbers could post comments to his cult-like worship of Dietrich.