• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
I've never heard that one before. I can get behind it!

Trailer Park Boys..i highly suggest watching it ...IMO mostly before it was picked up by Netflix..but the whole series is decent

SpookyTim

The best part of this is his clipping microphone.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 02, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
There's just so much paranormal content out there these days coming at everyone from all angles; podcasts, television, YouTube. Then again, I imagine some of it's become a bit stale and new life could be breathed into it. Sort of like science and people like Michio Kaku and Tyson, they spend so much time being celebrities that their information gets dated. Kaku's literally been talking about the same stuff for two decades.

exactly....someone should do so more spacy stuff

SpookyTim

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 10:00:12 PM
Trailer Park Boys..i highly suggest watching it ...IMO mostly before it was picked up by Netflix..but the whole series is decent

Oh I'm familiar. Most people just think of me more as a Bubbles.

trostol

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:00:59 PM
Oh I'm familiar. Most people just think of me more as a Bubbles.

lol maybe more of a combo of the two

SpookyTim

Guys...I've got someone even better than Senda...but you might feel guilty about watching and laughing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
I haven't been able to watch a Marlon Brando or Richard Pryor movie in months.

Buckle up sunshine, you're a Bellgabber now so they'll be way down your list of movie material. Once in this cesspool of MV evil, there is no escape.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 10:02:24 PM
Buckle up sunshine, you're a Bellgabber now so they'll be way down your list of movie material. Once in this cesspool of MV evil, there is no escape.

Well, the story Gilbert has been telling about the two of them...which Quincy Jones put out there first.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
Guys...I've got someone even better than Senda...but you might feel guilty about watching and laughing.

We have all dropped oversized turds that are better than Senda.. The bar is really that low..

egb893

Heather offering a half-hearted attempt to pay Joe for his time doing his show with her as a guest.

mfw someone says they have paranormal fatigue

WOTR

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

If you have been on the Senda thread and are still suggesting that people would feel guilty for watching it, I really need to know who this person is?

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
Two years younger than her! Haha

Well then, that's waaaaaaaaay  too young for her.  Absolutely.  For shoo-er.

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
It's 508 996 0500. I'll definitely post in here right before we go live Saturday night at 10 pm EST. Maybe we can even start a Spooky Southcoast thread each week, if there's enough interest?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:03:35 PM
Well, the story Gilbert has been telling about the two of them...which Quincy Jones put out there first.

Was Michael Jackson and Thriller involved?

SpookyTim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 10:05:01 PM
Was Michael Jackson and Thriller involved?

Let's just say there was some buggery. Brando the pitcher, Pryor the catcher.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: yoursongs on May 02, 2018, 10:04:10 PM
Well then, that's waaaaaaaaay  too young for her.  Absolutely.  For shoo-er.
Shes into guys more 70+ I think. With a cuckshed.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
It's 508 996 0500. I'll definitely post in here right before we go live Saturday night at 10 pm EST. Maybe we can even start a Spooky Southcoast thread each week, if there's enough interest?

I'll catch the show on Sat.  Call in re: the subj.  NO BS.

moon lily

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
His ego.

I really enjoyed Art and am a total fan, but let’s face it, he was a bit of a wack job himself. That was even more confirmed for me when listening to The Art of Talk the other night. He was an awesome talent, but he was a bit nuts.

SpookyTim

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
I'll catch the show on Sat.  Call in re: the subj.  NO BS.

Thank you, sir.

Quote from: egb893 on May 02, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
Heather offering a half-hearted attempt to pay Joe for his time doing his show with her as a guest.

Joe hasn't had that many listeners in his life.. he should pay her..

dsz

I just got to talk to Nick the Rat!!! What does it say when you feel compelled to call into a show you just started listening to and after 3 years of listening to Heather on a somewhat regular basis never felt compelled to call in?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
Let's just say there was some buggery. Brando the pitcher, Pryor the catcher.

Back to the Senda story...Have you started at page 1 on the Falkie thread? Be afraid, be very afraid..

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 10:00:54 PM
exactly....someone should do so more spacy stuff

Remember when Hoagie had that guy on, who had some numeric theory about the universe?  Was probably b.s. but at least it was something different. 

ItsTelly

This thread makes me feel like an old woman addicted to a soap opera.

I check it in the morning before I leave for work, then at lunch, then as soon as I get home and then right before I go to bed.  I'm at the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next.

Telly

SpookyTim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
Back to the Senda story...Have you started at page 1 on the Falkie thread? Be afraid, be very afraid..

I have my assignment for tonight, then.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 10:09:07 PM
I have my assignment for tonight, then.

If you have a significant other, ensure they're out of earshot...It will take far too much explaining after page four.