• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UFOs

Started by ArtBellFan, April 08, 2008, 08:39:26 PM

Are some flying saucers extraterrestrial in origin?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

pate

Sigh.

Vector, Altidude, Speed, Time, Comments.

Carry Anne...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGS2zmbd4fQ

Yourkie, quite>?

albrecht

CNN has Luis Elizondo, who says he ran "Pentagon UFO Unit"  on about UFOs and the recent footage. And also on that "strange asteroid." And Erin Burnett keeps saying "yep" to his statements like some kind of automaton. Very weird.
Luis: "my personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 06:59:19 PM
CNN has Luis Elizondo, who says he ran "Pentagon UFO Unit"  on about UFOs and the recent footage. And also on that "strange asteroid." And Erin Burnett keeps saying "yep" to his statements like some kind of automaton. Very weird.
Luis: "my personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone."

I smell a "false flag."

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

I wonder how long it will take the media to catch on this "program" was little more than a pork barrel project set up by Reid (financed through Congressional plus-up money) to line his friend Bigelow's pockets?  Once people start to figure this out, the net impact on ufology will not be positive.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

I wonder how long it will take the media to catch on this "program" was little more than a pork barrel project set up by Reid (financed through Congressional plus-up money) to line his friend Bigelow's pockets?  Once people start to figure this out, the net impact on ufology will not be positive.
Interesting. The guy Luis Elizondo looked more like some guy you'd see on "Ancient Aliens" or a C2C conference than a Pentagon official, even former.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

Nah Uncle... ever been to the Roswell NM museum? I have, it's totally hooky, goofy, sloppy and dopy. The belivers want to believe. Needed another Roswellian like event (the fix) with a little Dirty Harry Reid pork barrel politics, add in the mix some spicy dark budget items and the believes  will be in the game for another 50 years. Expect more Books, TV shows and countless hours of podcosts all saying the same thing. The government lied to us again, its a conspiracy and proof that the little green/grey men are protecting us from launching ICBMs.. Pfft don't know why Trumpie is concerned about North Korea's nukes unless he's using fake news/agenda news stories and tweets to cover up the real TRUTH.  The pending bulid up by the vast right wing industrial military complex. To what ends? More Books,  TV shows and Podcasts about the new reglion, the new myths, the new opiate for the masses. Yes that's it!

UFOs .. check
Aliens .. check
Conspiracy theories.. check
Fake News.. check
Military.. check
Cover up.. check
1% ers .. check
Hate Trump .. check
Hate Congress.. check
Protector Aliens.. check
Marxism.. check
Multi racial non discriminatory PCerizd Aliens.. check
Waste of time.. check

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 18, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Nah Uncle... ever been to the Roswell NM meseum? I have, it's totally hooky, goofy, sloppy and dopy. The belivers want to believe, nothing like a a little pork barrel politics and dark budget items  to keep them in the game for another 50 years. Expect more Books, TV shows and countless hours of podcosts all saying the same thing. The government lied to us again, its a conspiracy and proof that the little green/grey men are protecting us from launching ICBMs.. Pfft don't know why Trumpie is concerned about NK nukes unless he's using fake news/agenda news stories and tweets to cover up the real TRUTH.  The pending bulid up by the vast right wing industrial military complex. To what ends? More Books,  TV shows and Podcasts,  the new opiate for the masses. Yes that's it!

UFOs .. check
Aliens .. check
Fake News.. check
Military.. check
Cover up.. check
1% ers .. check
Hate Trump .. check
Hate Congress.. check
Protector Aliens.. check
Marxism.. check
Waste of time.. check
I hit it on a Sunday on the way up to SF, Taos etc once. What a disappointment. I was curious, due to C2C, and also a neighborhood kid who was sort of the 'bad boy' got sent up there to the Military Academy (NMMI) when I was younger. Only the "museum" was open but wanted a fee so I didn't go in. A crappy town. Deserts can be beautiful but not on that road where every trailer and trash pile is seen. At least woods hides stuff. The only saving grace was a shirt, in a closed shop, that I would've bought that had a green, sombreroed  'alien' in a serape slpeeing under a cactus with a bottle of tequila that said "Roswell :The Original Illegal Alien." So offensive, funny, and bizarre that I would've bought but closed.

Dr. MD MD

Nah Uncle... ever been to the Roswell NM meseum? I have, it's totally hooky, goofy, sloppy and dopy. The belivers want to believe. Needed another Roswellian like event and a little pork barrel politics add in the mix some spicy dark budget items and the believes  will be the game for another 50 years. Expect more Books, TV shows and countless hours of podcosts all saying the same thing. The government lied to us again, its a conspiracy and proof that the little green/grey men are protecting us from launching ICBMs.. Pfft don't know why Trumpie is concerned about North Korea's nukes unless he's using fake news/agenda news stories and tweets to cover up the real TRUTH.  The pending bulid up by the vast right wing industrial military complex. To what ends? More Books,  TV shows and Podcasts,  the new opiate for the masses. Yes that's it!

UFOs .. check
Aliens .. check
Fake News.. check
Military.. check
Cover up.. check
1% ers .. check
Hate Trump .. check
Hate Congress.. check
Protector Aliens.. check
Marxism.. check
Waste of time.. check

You forgot the gravy!!

Washington Post story. Unfortunately I can't read it.  I've met my quota for the month but I'll be damned if I'm going to give them a dime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/12/18/the-government-admits-it-studies-ufos-so-about-those-area-51-conspiracy-theories/?utm_term=.438a907f184c

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

You forgot the gravy!!

Video of UFO sighting that is driving all this wonderful nonsense..

Total Hoax.

Bravo! Well done!

They did Phineas Taylor Barnum proud.

https://youtu.be/G9D8dzl4zGk

Uncle Duke

Nah Uncle... ever been to the Roswell NM museum? I have, it's totally hooky, goofy, sloppy and dopy. The belivers want to believe. Needed another Roswellian like event (the fix) with a little Dirty Harry Reid pork barrel politics, add in the mix some spicy dark budget items and the believes  will be in the game for another 50 years. Expect more Books, TV shows and countless hours of podcosts all saying the same thing. The government lied to us again, its a conspiracy and proof that the little green/grey men are protecting us from launching ICBMs.. Pfft don't know why Trumpie is concerned about North Korea's nukes unless he's using fake news/agenda news stories and tweets to cover up the real TRUTH.  The pending bulid up by the vast right wing industrial military complex. To what ends? More Books,  TV shows and Podcasts about the new reglion, the new myths, the new opiate for the masses. Yes that's it!

UFOs .. check
Aliens .. check
Fake News.. check
Military.. check
Cover up.. check
1% ers .. check
Hate Trump .. check
Hate Congress.. check
Protector Aliens.. check
Marxism.. check
Waste of time.. check

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

If your point is the exposure of a UFO pork plus up program will not change the minds of the believers/conspiracy theorists, then we agree.  The negative press this will eventually get, however, will not put ufology in a good light and will bring further ridicule of the subject by the media and political opportunists. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

If your point is the exposure of a UFO pork plus up program will not change the minds of the believers/conspiracy theorists, then we agree.  The negative press this will eventually get, however, will not put ufology in a good light and will bring further ridicule of the subject by the media and political opportunists.

Ridicule is passe. Yours is probably the last generation to be highly guided by it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Ridicule is passe. Yours is probably the last generation to be highly guided by it.

Many Christians are on the receiving end of ridicule now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

Many Christians are on the receiving end of ridicule now.

And how moved are they by it?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

And how moved are they by it?

They aren't. They are sick and tired of it to be honest. 

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

They aren't. They are sick and tired of it to be honest.

George Knapp Year end review as actually decent!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 16, 2017, 11:20:51 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html

Well documented sighting, including radar tracks and pilot eyewitness accounts. If I read the article correctly, infers a USO as well.

Here is Mack Maloney's show that covers this incident.  No ground shaking break throughs or anything but I rather like
Mack

http://radioactivebroadcasting.com/directory/item/3013-secrets-of-the-secret-ufo-program

Dr. MD MD

Well, I always suspected this guy was a scammer but I came across this video that clearly spells out how so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o

Swishypants

His band was pure poser shit. He was buds with John Podesta. And you "suspect." Give this retard a brown ribbon! He wins the turd bobbing contest!

Dr. MD MD

What truly desperate and pathetic loser you are, faggot.  ::)

ChicagoGal

I recently watched a new documentary on Netflix called "Unacknowledged." It goes into detail about how the CIA has tried to cover up documents proving UFO / alien existence. It was super interesting and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good conspiracy theory doc on aliens....

Swishypants

Quote from: ChicagoGal on January 03, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
I recently watched a new documentary on Netflix called "Unacknowledged." It goes into detail about how the CIA has tried to cover up documents proving UFO / alien existence. It was super interesting and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good conspiracy theory doc on aliens....

OH MY GOD! "Horrible Casserole" Lady has arrived!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ChicagoGal on January 03, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I keep seeing that on there, haven't gotten to it yet. Have you watched that netflix documentary where the guy claims bigfoot threw a log at him?

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 03, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
I keep seeing that on there, haven't gotten to it yet. Have you watched that netflix documentary where the guy claims bigfoot threw a log at him?
I have not watched but some nights ago Clyde Lewis refused to discuss "Unacknowledged" with a caller and then did a sorta of short, mini-rant about them "needing to do more research" and that he was  "withholding an opinion" on the show. Not sure why and it was a brief call, as I recall.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqy0rRnKIoQ

Keyhoe was an interesting guy, the best known UFO investigator/author of the 1950-60s among those who believed them to be alien craft.   He was a one time USMC aviator, and an old school, hard nosed investigator who was consistently a thorn in the side of the USAF.  He also was a co-founder, and later the director, of NICAP, arguably the best (if not best managed) non-governmental investigative organizations in the history of ufology. 

In the early 70s, I wrote Keyhoe a letter asking his advice on how to become a UFO investigator.  It took a while, but I eventually got a short, but polite reply emphasizing the importance of a good math/science education.  I think he pretty much hung it up shortly there after.  I still have copies of a couple of his books.

Maybe I should send this to Linda Mouton Howe?

What do you all think of the Fermi Paradox? The observable universe contains 1*10**11 galaxies each with 100 billion stars each with perhaps 4 planets. Recently, astrophysicists tell us that the universe is actually infinite in size, based on recent observations and calculations of the Hubbel constant. It makes lean toward the Zoo hypothesis.