• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

I too have friends with children in the same vein, and why I feel it shouldn't be used in a pejorative way to try and imply its a sign of lack of knowledge.

+1

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

The only one I ignore is Swishypants just as I ignore graffiti on the walls of gas station rest rooms.

Blocking is what you do when you get your ASS KICKED. See quote for an example. :) I don't get my ass kicked. I kick this guys ass!

Kidnostad3

I can’t hear you Sissypants but I bet you’re talking about jerking off again. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 10:18:26 AM
Blocking is what you do when you get your ASS KICKED. See quote for an example. :) I don't get my ass kicked. I kick this guys ass!

I wish you two crazy cats would get along.

https://youtu.be/4rrXR6n0RTY

Swishypants

Just humiliating you! Thanks for not defending yourself. This is fun! :)

TigerLily

+1 Praise MV!

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 18, 2017, 08:05:21 AM

RT presumably through the FSB or some other Russian government disinformation agency also regularly produce "news" that attest to Trump's innocence.
Wrong again lemmings. It’s the fact Mueller has uncovered zero evidence of collusion after 18 months of illegal wire tapping and unlawful investigations. MSM speculation is not evidence of collusion. Dumbass lemmings talking about collusion is not evidence of collusion. So-called “late-night comedy” pushing DNC talking points is not evidence of collusion. Nope. Still no evidence. Another hundred million wasted.

And it gets better, they’re not even investigating the time period before the election. Haha!!! No collusion confirmed. Game, set, match.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on December 18, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

+1 Praise MV!

Made you cum one too many times; couldn't handle it. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 18, 2017, 11:24:41 AM
Wrong again lemmings. It’s the fact Mueller has uncovered zero evidence of collusion

You're Bob Mueller and I claim my 50c...Oh wait, you're not. You're a lonely train spotter who knows jack shit.

after 18 months of illegal wire tapping and unlawful investigations.

Because Trump News says so? And you're Bob Mueller and I claim my...Oh shit, damn. You're not, AGAIN!

MSM speculation is not evidence of collusion. Dumbass lemmings talking about collusion isn’t evidence of collusion. So-called “late-night comedy” pushing DNC talking points is not evidence of collusion. Nope. Still no evidence. Another hundred million wasted.

Correct...Maybe Mueller has it? Together with money laundering, self incriminating e mails from Jr, Manafort, Flynn and Gates? But certainly not you.

And it gets better, they’re not even investigating the time period before the election. Haha!!! No collusion confirmed. Game, set, match.

You know this because you're Bob Mueller? Oh wait..shit, you're not.  :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

I wish you two crazy cats would get along.

https://youtu.be/4rrXR6n0RTY

The problem with crazy people is that they don’t know they’re crazy and thrive on attention.  Is he talking about women’s genetalia and having them in his mind yet.  How about his many plush properties and the millions he made over the weekend.  He has a constitutional right to be a crazy fuck who masturbates while posting dirty talk but I’m not going to participate in his wank.   Even sailors have their limits.

Other than that, I think he’s a swell fella.

Spy

Wrong again lemmings. It’s the fact Mueller has uncovered zero evidence of collusion . . .

And just how would you know what Mr. Mueller has and doesn't have?

Yorkshire pud

Such frontal impairment often does not stop at troublesome communication, but has physical manifestations such as childlike expressions and physical restlessness, both features we see in Trump.

Swishypants

8)

You are the PEE-PEE SPITTOON Pud!

TigerLily

Another shiny object has lost its luster

"Trump's voter fraud panel has gone dark. Members don't know why."

No one seems to know what's going on lately with President Donald Trump's voter fraud commission â€" not even its own members

"I have not heard anything since the New Hampshire meeting," New Hampshire Secretary of State Bill Gardner told NBC News, referring to the commission's Sept. 12 gathering, the panel's most recent.

Alan King, another Democrat serving on the commission, said he can't even get his emails answered. " - NBC News

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

A number of liberals here remain unblocked by me but only because they've displayed a marginal bit more character, fortitude and humor than the average libtard who just immediately goes right to flinging poo. Freedom of speech is a two-way street. There's the freedom to speak but there's also the freedom to not have to listen to it if you don't want to. Would you tolerate some lunatic coming up to you in the street, screaming insane rantings in your face? Is that a discussion? Anyway, aside from your highly biased ranting occasionally you have a worthy point. I don't want to see this place turned into an echo chamber but is just a bit more sanity too much to ask for?

I'd never block you Dr, we have a love connection or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTKmVvyNRc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 18, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

I'd never block you Dr, we have a love connection or something.

My lines are open West of the Rockies. ;)

TigerLily

Wrong again lemmings. It’s the fact Mueller has uncovered zero evidence of collusion after 18 months of illegal wire tapping and unlawful investigations. MSM speculation is not evidence of collusion. Dumbass lemmings talking about collusion is not evidence of collusion. So-called “late-night comedy” pushing DNC talking points is not evidence of collusion. Nope. Still no evidence. Another hundred million wasted.

Of course, that's not counting the indictments, guilty pleas, and subpoenas we do know about, Right?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: TigerLily on December 18, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

Another shiny object has lost its luster

"Trump's voter fraud panel has gone dark. Members don't know why."

No one seems to know what's going on lately with President Donald Trump's voter fraud commission â€" not even its own members

"I have not heard anything since the New Hampshire meeting," New Hampshire Secretary of State Bill Gardner told NBC News, referring to the commission's Sept. 12 gathering, the panel's most recent.

Alan King, another Democrat serving on the commission, said he can't even get his emails answered. " - NBC News

Huh, almost like the panel had no agenda and was put together to investigate something that wasn't a real problem.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 18, 2017, 11:34:46 AM
And just how would you know what Mr. Mueller has and doesn't have?

Here’s the thing.  Anybody who is capable of registering a brainwave on an EKG readout knows from the uncontested facts that have come to light that there was a concerted effort on the he part of executive level officials at DOJ and the FBI to coverup the crimes of Hilliary Clinton and, through  manufactured evidence, to prevent Trump ‘s election.  Having failed that they focused their efforts on unseating Trump by the same scurrilous and illegal means and that effort continues to this day.

As a thought experiment, mentally erase the name Trump as the object of this conspiracy and insert the name of any democrat elected official.   Given the same set of circumstances, do you doubt that a conspiracy against that hypothetical politician exists and that it is a criminal act. Be honest.

There.  I hope that this clears it up for you.  If any doubt about this remains in your minds it is because you really don’t give a shit about the rule of law and the will of the electorate being fulfilled and you are in bed with the perpetrors of these crimes against U.S. citizens, like establishment politicians and the MSM.  Do not pass go, go immediately to jail.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

Here’s the thing.  Anybody who is capable of registering a brainwave on an EKG readout knows from the uncontested facts that have come to light that there was a concerted effort on the he part of executive level officials at DOJ and the FBI to coverup the crimes of Hilliary Clinton and, through  manufactured evidence, to prevent Trump ‘s election.  Having failed that they focused their efforts on unseating Trump by the same scurrilous and illegal means and that effort continues to this day.

As a thought experiment, mentally erase the name Trump as the object of this conspiracy and insert the name of any democrat elected official.   Given the set of circumstances, do you [size=78%]doubt that a conspiracy against that hypothetical politician exists? Be honest.[/size]

There.  I hope that this clears it up for you.  If any doubt about this remains in your minds it is because you really don’t give a shit about the rule of law and the will of the electorate being fulfilled and you are in bed with the perpetrors of these crimes against U.S. citizens, like establishment politicians and the MSM.

But Hilary!

I don't expect you to answer, but why did a few years ago Trump Jr (in relation to a golf club he has) say they didn't have need for US banks, as they got plenty of funding from the Russians? Why did Trump disregard Obama and the former DAG's warning about employing Flynn? Why did Trump only ask for Flynn's resignation after the WaPo revealed his dealings with Russia? Why did Trump admit to firing Comey because Comey was investigating Flynn, and ask for the personal (To Trump)loyalty of Comey?  And now Trump is saying via twatter that he was fired Flynn for lying to the FBI and Pence, but Flynn left his post several weeks after the lying.

Why did Flynn's lawyer tell the press that Flynn had a story to tell? It seems that was prescient as Flynn seems to be singing like a canary, perhaps its dawned on him that Trump's 'loyalty' clause only works one way, and Trump has only one interest in his life, himself. And anyone with a synapse knows that from his behaviour to anyone.

You really don't still think that Trump gives a shit about you or America do you? He lies without even knowing if what he's saying is true or not, he just spouts whatever he 'thinks' will make him look good, but more importantly, make someone else look bad. His idea of 'winning' is to denigrate, abuse, ridicule and just be a prick to anyone who disagrees with him. He only plays to his base (30% and dropping) and they're only useful to him if they keep kissing his ass. If it dropped to 20%, he'd play to that and disregard everyone else, including the 10% he'd lost.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

No doubt you’ve calculated your tax increase.  Oh, that’s right, you don’t pay taxes.  What is the % disability you get for a debilitating brain injury caused by huffing Freon anyway?

Yes I have and although my income is middle class and I live in a low tax state, I'll still pay more.  Single people are getting screwed.  The price of Freon being now what it is, I know you don't huff it.  Model airplane glue probably better suits your budget for recreational drugs.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

The only one I ignore is Swishypants just as I ignore graffiti on the walls of gas station rest rooms.

Spend a lot of time there, do you?