• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Not exactly.  People have the right to their papers and personal information, unless there is a warrant - obtained through due process - for it.  I don't know why you continue to think once a non-Democrat becomes president they lose their Constitutional Rights.

Since someone else was hosting the information on their server, they simply turned it over to Muller.  They had no right to do so, and Muller has no right to the information, let alone request it.  And he knows that, even if you don't.

Oooh yes, he's sooo respected, sooo ethical and sooo above reproach.  And a war hero.  Everything he does must be clean a a whistle because everyone in the swamp just thinks the world of him.  This should put an end to that fairy tale

Completely wrong, hopeless retard.  It's so amusing you seem to think  that you're an expert at all sorts of things you simply have either no understanding of or are simply wrong about. 

If the transition team emails were sent to a .gov, they are available to Mueller without the need for a search warrant.  There is no requirement for both the sender and the receiver to agree to have them released.  If the emails were sent on a private server, that's really no different than what Hillary Clinton did, and that would require a warrant which was obviously given.

On the first point, despite all the whining from Trump's lawyer, the lawyer's letter ultimately makes it clear he's aware Mueller does not even need a warrant to obtain them because he asks Congress to change these rules "To this end, Congress should provide that..."

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000160-616c-dcd4-a96b-756de2a90000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-unlawfully-obtained-emails-trump-transition-team-says/2017/12/16/6162f350-e2cc-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.eafc0e15c5cf

Of course, Mueller could also joke that he received the emails from wikileaks, because you Trumptards repeatedly said how wikileaks provided an important whistle-blower function against Hillary Clinton and that, if necessary, you'd hope they'd do the same to Trump.

I'm sure since as background to this reply that I sourced the Washington Post that you'll claim "fake news" because in the end that's all you Trumptard Cultists have to mindlessly chant.

I am also aware that in your case, hopeless retard, that you are also critical at times of Trump.  I really don't care enough about you to go through the details of 'well, at times, you're a little more than a Trumptard.'  In your reply to me on this you, did in fact, mindlessly regurgitate the false Trump claims about these emails being illegally obtained, so, in this instance you were acting as a Trumptard cultist and that's all that matters to me.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 18, 2017, 12:17:31 AM
I am glad I can ignore all the bellgab leftards again. Now if the rest of you would do the same, they will get the message and fuck off to Reddit.

What a hoot.  While you girls get your panties in a Twist over Mueller you're getting screwed (or your mother's are for those of you who still live in the basement) by the tax bill.  Stupid Trumpers.

Spy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Oooh yes, he's sooo respected, sooo ethical and sooo above reproach.  And a war hero.  Everything he does must be clean a a whistle because everyone in the swamp just thinks the world of him.  This should put an end to that fairy tale

Mueller is widely respected. Trump's history of unethical, sleazy behavior is documented and well-known, except by the likes of Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro and the other propagandists at Trump's official state "news" agency.

Perhaps it's time for you to do what you do best.  Spend some time with Falkie2013 at his apartment and draw some George Noory stick figures for him.  Maybe he'll sell them at a woo woo con and split the proceeds with you.

136 or 142

Quote from: Spy on December 18, 2017, 07:59:02 AM
Mueller is widely respected. Trump's history of unethical, sleazy behavior is documented and well-known, except by the likes of Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro and the other propagandists at Trump's official state "news" agency.

Perhaps it's time for you to do what you do best.  Spend some time with Falkie2013 at his apartment and draw some George Noory stick figures for him.  Maybe he'll sell them at a woo woo con and split the proceeds with you.

RT presumably through the FSB or some other Russian government disinformation agency also regularly produce "news" that attest to Trump's innocence. 

Swishypants

Well! No shit! The FSB was briefly known as the FFS right after the fall of the Soviet Union!

Swishypants

Remember you hate him! Remember you hate him!  ;D

The sheer noise of the autism being blasted by all segments of society has forced me to lose the plot. I don't even know what the biggest issues are now. Normies are lost in a perpetual Muh Russia feedback loop and have basically stopped functioning. We're supposed to be mad about a two-year old regulation that protects internet monopolies being rolled back because it's going to end the internet. And what else?

Seems like Trump is doing a brilliant job to me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on December 18, 2017, 07:59:02 AM
Mueller is widely respected.

Isn't this the same guy who spent twelve years covering up 9/11? Fuck him and fuck you too.

3OctaveFart

QuoteGeneral Statistics - Dr. MD MD
Total Time Spent Online: 203 days, 18 hours and 42 minutes.
Total Posts: 23,834 posts
Total Topics Started:26 topics

Two hundred three days spent continuously online since registration in late 2015. Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=6611

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 18, 2017, 08:59:16 AM
Two hundred three days spent continuously online since registration in late 2015. Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=6611

I didn't block you because I know you really dig me...deep down inside.  :-*

3OctaveFart

Blocking is for pussies - it is the act of high Snowflakery.

See if you can ignore me without a device. Think of it as a martial art.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 18, 2017, 09:10:20 AM
Blocking is for pussies - it is the act of high Snowflakery.

A number of liberals here remain unblocked by me but only because they've displayed a marginal bit more character, fortitude and humor than the average libtard who just immediately goes right to flinging poo. Freedom of speech is a two-way street. There's the freedom to speak but there's also the freedom to not have to listen to it if you don't want to. Would you tolerate some lunatic coming up to you in the street, screaming insane rantings in your face? Is that a discussion? Anyway, aside from your highly biased ranting occasionally you have a worthy point. I don't want to see this place turned into an echo chamber but is just a bit more sanity too much to ask for?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 18, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

What a hoot.  While you girls get your panties in a Twist over Mueller you're getting screwed (or your mother's are for those of you who still live in the basement) by the tax bill.  Stupid Trumpers.

No doubt you’ve calculated your tax increase.  Oh, that’s right, you don’t pay taxes.  What is the % disability you get for a debilitating brain injury caused by huffing Freon anyway?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

Obviously you’re willing to stake your good name here on BellGab on your being right but would you bet your ass.  I’ve heard your sage analysis and predictions before.  I think not.  Cheers!

Has nothing to do with me being 'right'. PB is absolutely wrong in what he said. and I provided the reasons why. Now if you think the DAG's order to Mueller is incorrect, I suggest you take it up with him.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

A number of liberals here remain unblocked by me but only because they've displayed a marginal bit more character, fortitude and humor than the average libtard who just immediately goes right to flinging poo. Freedom of speech is a two-way street. There's the freedom to speak but there's also the freedom to not have to listen to it if you don't want to. Would you tolerate some lunatic coming up to you in the street, screaming insane rantings in your face? Is that a discussion? Anyway, aside from your highly biased ranting occasionally you have a worthy point. I don't want to see this place turned into an echo chamber but is just a bit more sanity too much to ask for?

The only one I ignore is Swishypants just as I ignore graffiti on the walls of gas station rest rooms.

Spy

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Isn't this the same guy who spent twelve years covering up 9/11? Fuck him and fuck you too.

U.S. government operatives did not bring down the Twin Towers. We know who did it, how they did it, and the man who orchestrated it all (Osama Bin Laden) was hunted down and killed at his hideout in Pakistan.

All this nonsensical conspiracy crap, the dumbing down of America, is the legacy of Art Bell, George Noory, Alex Jones and assorted other assholes who make their living warping the mind of gullible morons like you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

Has nothing to do with me being 'right'. PB is absolutely wrong in what he said. and I provided the reasons why. Now if you think the DAG's order to Mueller is incorrect, I suggest you take it up with him.  ;)

Okay so you wouldn’t bet your ass.  Wise choice.   I can recall telling people many times that I would stake my professional reputation on my assertion but I wouldn’t stake my ass.  They seemed to take my meaning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

He lives! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 18, 2017, 08:34:47 AM
The sheer noise of the autism being blasted by all segments of society has forced me to lose the plot. I don't even know what the biggest issues are now. Normies are lost in a perpetual Muh Russia feedback loop and have basically stopped functioning. We're supposed to be mad about a two-year old regulation that protects internet monopolies being rolled back because it's going to end the internet. And what else?

Seems like Trump is doing a brilliant job to me.

You have no idea what autism is, and therefore use it as a pejorative term (look up pejorative) to try and make you seem an expert.

When you say Trump is doing a brilliant job, in what way? Has he liquidated another of his companies to avoid paying bills? Opened yet another scam university to fleece would be students? Thrown yet another of his loyal sycophants under the bus to protect himself? Self congratulated himself for something he hasn't done, or something that has been done better previously? Banned more words he can't understand, spell or pronounce?

Where is the replacement for the ACA? The wall that was to be built in the first week in office?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

You have no idea what autism is, and therefore use it as a pejorative term (look up pejorative) to try and make you seem an expert.

When you say Trump is doing a brilliant job, in what way? Has he liquidated another of his companies to avoid paying bills? Opened yet another scam university to fleece would be students? Thrown yet another of his loyal sycophants under the bus to protect himself? Self congratulate himself for something he hasn't done, or something that has been done better previously? Banned more words he can't understand, spell or pronounce?

Where is the replacement for the ACA? The wall that was to be built in the first week in office?

My daughter has a stepson with Aspergers and I had a friend whose daughter was autistic way back when many, including myself, had no idea what autism was.  It was a real education for me.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

All social media is about environment control, being fed the message that comforts your sensibilities. This is why our society is incapable of grownup conversations.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/11/facebook-former-executive-ripping-society-apart

Life doesn't come with an Ignore button.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 18, 2017, 09:53:22 AM
All social media is about environment control, being fed the message that comforts your sensibilities. [size=78%]This is why our society is incapable of grownup conversations. [/size]

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/11/facebook-former-executive-ripping-society-apart

Not Bellgab! No sir! I won't accept it.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

Okay so you wouldn’t bet your ass.  Wise choice.   I can recall telling people many times that I would stake my professional reputation on my assertion but I wouldn’t stake my ass.  They seemed to take my meaning.

I said I'd bet far more money (read it again) on Mueller abiding to the letter of the law (and by extension the order he was given by the DAG) than Trump telling fewer than two lies a day for the rest of his life; I'd go as far as to say lies in an official capacity. The thing that the trumpers conveniently overlook is the section in the order about other matters arising from the investigation.  Does anyone seriously think that a prosecution/police stop investigating a serious case unless they find out everything about their suspect? It never happens. They dig and dig until they take someone's world apart and analyse it all. That is the real world, not the fanciful fairy tail the trumpers (and Trump, who is so demented he just says and does anything he thinks will protect him) believe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:53:05 AM

My daughter has a stepson with Aspergers and I had a friend whose daughter was autistic way back when many, including myself, had no idea what autism was.  It was a real education for me.

I too have friends with children in the same vein, and why I feel it shouldn't be used in a pejorative way to try and imply its a sign of lack of knowledge.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

I too have friends with children in the same vein, and why I feel it shouldn't be used in a pejorative way to try and imply its a sign of lack of knowledge.

Ghost is just joking around. In the spectrum of mental disorders he's really talking more about OCD anyway.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

The only one I ignore is Swishypants just as I ignore graffiti on the walls of gas station rest rooms.

I forgot to add:  MV ROCKS!