• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Taaroa

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 13, 2017, 02:46:41 PM
Hahahha.  Where did you pull that fm?
I'd guess 4chan /pol/, but it's most likely bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on December 13, 2017, 04:04:34 PM
most likely bullshit.

Never has this phrase been more politically loaded. I prefer clear statements. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 01:11:07 PM
Smart in one area is not smart at everything. The man did fail math...

Incorrect, Einstein

whoozit

I think many poster’s lips move as they type their shit on this forum.

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on December 14, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

Is she doing that thug thing?  You know, where, they razor out two sections of an eyebrow? 

Norm

(sung to the tune from White Christmas)

"Doggie brains splattering against the wall,
kiddies writing Santa they want to end it all,
Merry Christmas...Merry Christmas..."

Go to hell....

Norm

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 12:04:28 AM
Awww!

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20171216/medinah-couple-married-71-years-die-within-minutes-of-each-other

I recently was reading through the local cemetery list and was amazed at the number of long relationships that often ended almost at the same time when both the husband and wife passed within months of each other. I've even known a couple that were in their 60's that after he passed from complications of diabetes his wife whom he loved dearly also died in her sleep 6 weeks later. It's a sad yet common occurrence a senior nurse at our local hospital told me. The term 'died of a broken heart' is not just a line in a song.

Quote from: Norm on December 20, 2017, 12:43:20 AM
I recently was reading through the local cemetery list and was amazed at the number of long relationships that often ended almost at the same time when both the husband and wife passed within months of each other. I've even known a couple that were in their 60's that after he passed from complications of diabetes his wife whom he loved dearly also died in her sleep 6 weeks later. It's a sad yet common occurrence a senior nurse at our local hospital told me. The term 'died of a broken heart' is not just a line in a song.

My wife's parents died in their 60's in the same way.  Her mother, 63, had diabetes and died from complications in late August, 2002 and the father, 66, passed away from a heart attack a week later.  He had been in good health too.  Really hit us hard.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

My wife's parents died in their 60's in the same way.  Her mother, 63, had diabetes and died from complications in late August, 2002 and the father, 66, passed away from a heart attack a week later.  He had been in good health too.  Really hit us hard.

Lost three people this year in five months. Devastating when it comes that fast. You realize time is short and you'd better get busy having fun like PRONTO!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 05:26:44 PM
Lost three people this year in five months. Devastating when it comes that fast. You realize time is short and you'd better get busy having fun like PRONTO!

Sorry to hear that, man.  It feels like being sucker-punched.  Enjoy life while we have it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

Sorry to hear that, man.  It feels like being sucker-punched.  Enjoy life while we have it.

::)

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

Why the eyeroll?

Because I caught him with that fucking GUMBY doll 25 years ago and never let him forget. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

Why the eyeroll?

How many different (potentially incompatible) stories has he given you now?  ???

Don't believe ANYTHING he has to say, not even hello.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

How many different (potentially incompatible) stories has he given you now?  ???

Don't believe ANYTHING he has to say, not even hello.  :D

Trying to deflect the humiliation of long ago. :)  He even put a ziploc baggie up in the gumby "so I don't have to wash it." Disgusting bastard! Totally perverted! I'll bet he put Rush Limbaugh's face on it when he had the sexy time with it.

Swishypants

MEANWHILE...

That face you get when you see photos of your older friends "once young & hot" daughters with their new babies. Why is it that babies knock the hot right the fuck out of once pretty females? Baby kicked that pussy wide open and yanked out anything that made them look feminine in one deft motion! Clean my shit spattered toilet Workhorse!

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 06:43:35 PM
MEANWHILE...

That face you get when you see photos of your older friends "once young & hot" daughters with their new babies. Why is it that babies knock the hot right the fuck out of once pretty females? Baby kicked that pussy wide open and yanked out anything that made them look feminine in one deft motion! Clean my shit spattered toilet Workhorse!

Ha, ha, ha.  Just stick with Hot Wheels.

Seems like he could make some money with that serpent.  Of course, he probably has erectile dysfunction.  LOL. Stretching it with weights might be the cause of that little problem.

HARD UP ...Man with world’s largest penis is now registered disabled because his 18inch member is so big… but he refuses to get a reduction

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5180952/man-with-worlds-largest-penis-is-now-registered-disabled-because-his-18inch-member-is-so-big-but-he-refuses-to-get-a-reduction/

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 11:22:57 PM
Seems like he could make some money with that serpent.  Of course, he probably has erectile dysfunction.  LOL. Stretching it with weights might be the cause of that little problem.

HARD UP ...Man with world’s largest penis is now registered disabled because his 18inch member is so big… but he refuses to get a reduction

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5180952/man-with-worlds-largest-penis-is-now-registered-disabled-because-his-18inch-member-is-so-big-but-he-refuses-to-get-a-reduction/

Moved to bitcoin thread.