• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Derailed AMTRAK train near Du Pont.

Started by Yorkshire pud, December 18, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

Yorkshire pud

Naturally Trump hasn't a fucking clue...He's just tweeted this.
The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly. Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!

AMTRAK is privately owned, and the derailment is brand new track. Railway travel in the western world is among the safest methods of transport. But of course, Trump wouldn't know that from his private jet, it has to be about him. He's such a fucking prick.  >:(

Not one mention in his tweet about injured and dead. But no big surprise. How is he going to spend money on infrastructure the government don't own if the deficit is going to be about 1.3 Trillion $?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
Naturally Trump hasn't a fucking clue...He's just tweeted this.

AMTRAK is privately owned, and the derailment is brand new track. Railway travel in the western world is among the safest methods of transport. But of course, Trump wouldn't know that from his private jet, it has to be about him. He's such a fucking prick.  >:(

What do you have agqinst infrastructure? How is his wanting to improve it about him?! I thought you were living here now? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

What do you have agqinst infrastructure? How is his wanting to improve it about him?! I thought you were living here now? ???

Nothing against infrastructure, but he has to tweet about how in his mind he wants to spend money on it, (AMTRAK isn't gov owned, does he know that?)  although I doubt it with the deficit that's going to hit. No mention of the casualties in the crash..not one word. >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 18, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

No it's not.

Its gov subsidised but run as a private entity. Largely because most of the rolling stock is worthless. The crash this morning in WA happened on brand new track (infrastructure) and its first passenger run was today. I'm intrigued to know how Trump's spending on infrastructure in this case would have avoided the crash.

Juan

Next you’ll be telling us the post office is not government.

starrmtn001

Perhaps the new Line inauguration jumped the gun, or tracks in this case.  The Mayor wanted to delay the event but he was ignored.

https://youtu.be/31oRtFzME8g

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 18, 2017, 01:48:28 PM
Perhaps the new Line inauguration jumped the gun, or tracks in this case.  The Mayor wanted to delay the event but he was ignored.

https://youtu.be/31oRtFzME8g

Yeah, because the mayor is a railways expert... No-one yet knows why it derailed. The line had been tested over and over before today, so obviously something went wrong. Either track, train, both or neither was the culprit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 18, 2017, 01:41:47 PM
Next you’ll be telling us the post office is not government.

No I won't. But I still don't see how lack of spending on infrastructure is relevant to a brand new section of railway.  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Yeah, because the mayor is a railways expert... No-one yet knows why it derailed. The line had been tested over and over before today, so obviously something went wrong. Either track, train, both or neither was the culprit.

Welcome back, YP.  I wish it was under better circumstances.  :(

He doesn't claim to be.  He just wanted a final check at that section because of it's approximation to the I-5.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 18, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

Welcome back, YP.  I wish it was under better circumstances.  :(

He doesn't claim to be.  He just wanted a final check at that section because of it's approximation to the I-5.

Tracks go over bridges all the time, they have since IKB ran them from Bristol to Waterloo station. Looking at the TV images, the bridge over I-5 looks undamaged other than where the train has collided with it; Which leaves the train or the track being compromised. Some railway engineer when asked to speculate (and he was reluctant to do so I should add) posited that it could be a broken axle or the rail breaking as the train went over it, he said its not unknown. The investigation might come up with a reason that has nothing directly to do with either the train or the track.

ItsOver

Don't worry.  Jorch will get to the bottom of what happened.  Some speculation something was on the tracks.  No doubt either a portal or angels.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

Tracks go over bridges all the time, they have since IKB ran them from Bristol to Waterloo station. Looking at the TV images, the bridge over I-5 looks undamaged other than where the train has collided with it; Which leaves the train or the track being compromised. Some railway engineer when asked to speculate (and he was reluctant to do so I should add) posited that it could be a broken axle or the rail breaking as the train went over it, he said its not unknown. The investigation might come up with a reason that has nothing directly to do with either the train or the track.

Welcome back, YP. :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

No I won't. But I still don't see how lack of spending on infrastructure is relevant to a brand new section of railway.  ???

... to go where no train has gone before.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

... to go where no train has gone before.

The bridge is old as shit. I used to piss off it when I was six. It's a new route--it's not all new track.

This seems like a really stupid place to go 79 MPH through. https://goo.gl/maps/E3XtQ1XDpcG2

Now--who could have seen this coming? There aren't any Freemasons working for the railroad anymore, right?

Jackstar

It's a symbolic act.

>Dec. 18 = Day when George Washington's body was laid to rest

>DuPont = Founding family of U.S., made gunpowder for George Washington

>Washington state = George Washington / U.S.

lawls

Juan

Latest reports say objects on the tracks.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2017, 03:14:39 PM
https://youtu.be/CJ3rt5YoVXo
Interesting interview with a passenger who is also a member of the (inauguration?) committee.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 18, 2017, 04:57:01 PM
https://youtu.be/0-TRNXnn7JI

So concrete has been confirmed as poured on the track in today's derailment? Alex Jones investigated it?  ::)

Swishypants

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!

ANTIFA is gonna get FUCKED UP now! LIVE AMMO! SHOOT TO KILL!!!

CALL IN DELTA! CUT THEIR FUCKING FACES OFF!