• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Damon: Troll Victim

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

MV/Liberace!

BellGabber Damon seems to get trolled a lot. I see people lobbing shit at him in the Falkie thread, he was one of the principal targets during the short lived guest posting experiment, etc... so many examples of it.

Why?

He's different, but inoffensive and agreeable overall.  Is there something sinister about him that I've overlooked? Is he running a puppy farm outside of Bakersfield?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: mv on December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
BellGabber Damon seems to get trolled a lot. I see people lobbing shit at him in the Falkie thread, he was one of the principal targets during the short lived guest posting experiment, etc... so many examples of it.

Why?

He's different, but inoffensive and agreeable overall.  Is there something sinister about him that I've overlooked? Is he running a puppy farm outside of Bakersfield?

Probably just one wackjob with an ax to grind.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 18, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

Probably just one wackjob with an ax to grind.

But why the axe? I must know.

Swishypants

I never guested, but I'm pretty sure everyone thinks it was me.

https://youtu.be/wdUCGiF-yaA

I'm the "pretty grrl" tee-hee!

BobGrau

Why?

Easiest target, usually.

weedeater

Why?

Did he whine to you and then fork over $50.00?

Jackstar

It's one guy with a horde of alts and none of them can fucking spell. Get the gas.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2017, 08:45:42 AM
It's one guy with a horde of alts and none of them can fucking spell. Get the gas.

We know it was you!

starrmtn001

Why?

Let's see.  He served his Country, thank you Sir.  He has a job, he shares with others.  He is amiable and kind to others.  Has no "hidden agenda," 
Yeah, what a skank.  Git him! >:(

::)   ;)   :-*   ;D

paladin1991

Why?

This IS Bellgab!

That being said.  There are a lot of troll mf'rs around here of late.  Why pick on Damon?  Probably for the reasons you stated.  Fuck Trolls. 

GravitySucks

Down at Plant 42 they call him FishSlayer.

Maybe it is an old grudge over whether it is best to fish or cut bait.

Why?

He pronounces Senda Sinta.

ksm32

It's a good thing you've done here, Emvy.

I say we troll jojo from here on out. At least she's completely oblivious to it and just happy as a clam. And a beaver. And a lark.

Actually, I think I might want to be, trolled. Sounds kinda neat!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: weedeater on December 18, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

Did he whine to you and then fork over $50.00?

Please... That 'was'  my gimmick.. along with being a general (a man for all seasons) retarded troll. MV just ignores me.

Damon ...ok by me...

Praise Falkie and Sweet Kathy

All we have left.. this is reminding me of the death of Usenet Newsgroups..

ksm32

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

Well I'm willing, if they're hot.
They must also be cooked right. Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa has a wonderfully splendid troll bisque recipe.

TigerLily

We've all been trolled here. Why should Damon be any different?

WOTR

Quote from: BobGrau on December 18, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

Easiest target, usually.

I did not really see it (was busy the last few days.)  However, I am going to assume that he reacted the way that would give any troll wet dreams.

That, and it is easy to piss off one person who can make multiple posts.  I'm sure that even sweet, innocent, lovable me has pissed off at least one or two people.

BobGrau

Quote from: WOTR on December 19, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

I did not really see it (was busy the last few days.)  However, I am going to assume that he reacted the way that would give any troll wet dreams.

That, and it is easy to piss off one person who can make multiple posts.  I'm sure that even sweet, innocent, lovable me has pissed off at least one or two people.

I meant the bit about being different but inoffensive. Unforgivable crimes.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on December 18, 2017, 11:01:43 PM
It's a good thing you've done here, Emvy.

I say we troll jojo from here on out. At least she's completely oblivious to it and just happy as a clam. And a beaver. And a lark.

Actually, I think I might want to be, trolled. Sounds kinda neat!

Jojo

Quote from: mv on December 18, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

But why the axe? I must know.

Jealous of his confidence and smugness.
Jealous of his comfort to overstep typical gender role.
Jealous of his You-Tube channel.
Jealous of his resilience.
Jealous of his abilities.
Also, I talk to everyone, but I can never think of a thing to reply to Damon because he covers all the bases already.  I have never meant to ignore him; it's just that his door kind of swings one way, unless he is taunting. That might frustrate people who seek interaction.
What sign is Damon. 

Swishypants

TROLLING is a FISHING term JoJo. Only people who got on the internet AFTER 1997 think it's a mythical creature under a bridge. Trolling for fish! Trolling for idiots!

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

Well I'm willing, if they're hot.
You'll have to buy them dinner first.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on December 19, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

That, and it is easy to piss off one person who can make multiple posts.  I'm sure that even sweet, innocent, lovable me has pissed off at least one or two people.

Say Whaaaaat?

gnooryblows

Why?

why? this is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8Bdfj-9yM

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

why? this is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8Bdfj-9yM

What's wrong with that? ???    Just about everyone on BellGab knows it.  Damon just took it a step further and got in your face via YouTube.
I hope Damon stays and you leave. ;)

heater

damon is a gentleman and bellgabian of the utmost respect and moral fibers. Trolling bounces right off of him and back to the troll. When a troll tries to troll him an angel gets it’s wings. Said angel hunts the troll down and scoops their eyes out with a plastic spoon and eats them with a nice homemade jam. The jam was made by mr. damon’s mother.  She is a nice lady from all accounts very much like her son. When the angel finished up they take the eyeless troll back to the card board box under the bridge where they found them and starts a fire in the trash can and sings a lullaby. It’s a savage lullaby about the inportance of eyes in the life of a troll. The angel then takes the most prized possession of the troll which is usually a picture of Youtuber well known for his videos of doll hair. In the utmost ironic move the angel uses the picture to keep the trash can fire burning. That is until the troll says how nice the fire is in their sleep so the angel slaps the troll until they cry out their eyeless sockets and the angel uses the tears to put the fire out. Don’t troll damon, it’s not in your best interest.