• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 09:01:31 PM
I was in California months ago and had to stop off in some small town due to a dust storm (no doubt the "warming.") Anyhow some random small town and there was a restaurant close to motel didn't involve driving so went to it. Pretty good food but from the people, staff, and conversation it felt more like Texas than parts of Austin and certainly not like the California you get from media or going to LA. Everyone seemed to be there and nobody wanted to leave due to the wind and dust storm. Talking hunting, ranching, farming, drinking not fancy cocktails, locals all greeting people as they come in, going up to tables and discussing stuff since everyone knew each other, old people still able and taking wife out to dinner, etc. Everyone polite and friendly and no weirdos or yuppies or hipsters. Not a lot of minorities even. I actually had hope for California after that (until I got to LA.) These mileage taxation schemes, regulations, etc are just a way to drive out rural communities, small town values, and the goodness still left hanging on a thread.
Is this post intended for all members, or only people of European decent?

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2017, 08:37:37 PM
Here's another great idea, courtesy of Kalifornia.

"California is moving closer to charging drivers for every mile they drive.

The state says it needs more money for road repairs, and the gas tax just isn’t bringing in enough revenue.

The state recently road-tested a mileage monitoring plan.

The California Road Charge Pilot Program is billed as a way for the state to move from its longstanding pump tax to a system where drivers pay based on their mileage.

But it’s not just a question about money, it’s also a question about fairness."

Ha, ha, ha.  Don't forget to throw in inclusion, diversity, and other liberal Bravo Sierra so you can feel good as the state further taps into your ass.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/12/11/california-considers-mileage-tax/
Not fair for home owners with longer-than-typical commutes.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: mv on December 15, 2017, 08:50:34 PM
One proviso...

The guest posting feature is not intended to streamline hit-and-run attacks on other users.  If you would like to prevent your IP address(es) from ending up on the server's ban list, don't abuse/troll/harass while posting as a guest.

We can already see how that’s working out.  It’s an open invitation to every every headcase with a keyboard to come on in and shit on BG boards. 

If anyone can post, what is the benefit of becoming a member? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 18, 2017, 03:32:50 AM
What you describe are employees, not whores.  The person paying them sets the moral standard.  And, whoring involves sex, not just modeling.

STREET WALKAH!

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

We can already see how that’s working out.  It’s an open invitation to every every headcase with a keyboard to come on in and shit on BG boards. 

If anyone can post, what is the benefit of becoming a member?

We wanted you to LEAVE!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
We wanted you to LEAVE!

What?!!?  NO!  Kid is cool, man.  Chill out a bit, Mr. Pants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 18, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

What?!!?  NO!  Kid is cool, man.  Chill out a bit, Mr. Pants.

When he says "we" he means the voices in his head.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

You know he's going to respond to this don't you?

Wait, I just figured it out.  You and Mr. Pants are in league to provide BellGab with some of the best posts of hilarity this forum has seen in some time now.
Good on you guys. ;)

Okay, you two, back to work. ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

MV can confirm this: The Trolls during the Guest Phase were not me! You really are that hated by everyone else! I suspect MV personally. Delicious! :)

https://youtu.be/24MLV7TGWrs

starrmtn001

Well done, you two!  Keep up the great job. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on December 18, 2017, 06:20:10 PM

I'm not, but she is.

This is where I'd totally fail the spy test. :P

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 02:45:58 AM

I spy with my little head's eye.....

He's referring to the out-of-focus dudes' ass in the background.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on December 18, 2017, 06:20:10 PM

I'm not, but she is.

I've got a huge load of state secrets to divulge.

Swishypants

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

I've got a huge load of state secrets to divulge.

She's going to need to do a few sit-ups first, but if she loses one ounce of titty fat, the deal is off!

mv, please I'm fucking begging you please change post formatting back to the old style.  This new format is a pain in the ass and not user friendly.

Juan

Mine is back to the old style. Maybe you need to check your preferences.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 21, 2017, 04:52:30 AM
mv, please I'm fucking begging you please change post formatting back to the old style.  This new format is a pain in the ass and not user friendly.

not sure what you're referring to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mv on December 21, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

not sure what you're referring to.

nm, i think i know what you're asking.

profile > look and layout > uncheck "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default."

Gunner65

NOTE:  The "font-size" and other diagloge is a pain in the ass to delete from pasted sources.  This is an IT issue which surfaced after the Bell Gab server maintenance today.  This should be mentioned and corrected.  It is looking like Dietrichs' illegible garbage and needs closer attention by posters in cleaning it up.[/size]

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
NOTE:  The "font-size" and other diagloge is a pain in the ass to delete from pasted sources.  This is an IT issue which surfaced after the Bell Gab server maintenance today.  This should be mentioned and corrected.  It is looking like Dietrichs' illegible garbage and needs closer attention by posters in cleaning it up.[/size]

Quote from: mv on December 21, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

nm, i think i know what you're asking.

profile > look and layout > uncheck "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default."

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 06:19:12 PM

Try what Grav pointed out up above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

Try what Grav pointed out up above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Roger that.  That feature was not "checked" on my profile

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 06:36:40 PM
Roger that.

It might have already been changed for you. Take a look.

Gunner65

Thanks MV but I do not see any changes to the box mentioned. It was unchecked and remains so.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 06:42:44 PM
Thanks MV but I do not see any changes to the box mentioned. It was unchecked and remains so.

try checking it.