• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Wisdom of brig

Started by TigerLily, March 03, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

TigerLily

You know what Art? I have some thoughts on where some of the frustration might be coming from on the part of some of your most ardent fans.  Nobody has said this yet that I know of, but you are truly blessed, and deserve to be, that you are in a position financially, and at a time in your life physically, that you can afford to make the decision that you did.  Maybe there's a little voice in the back of some of our heads thinking, gee, If I got beat up in a robbery today, I would still have to go to work tomorrow.  Probably a vast majority of people are not in a financial position where they would have the option to make the choice that you did, simply BECAUSE they have a wife and kids to take care of.

The other thought I had, is that many of the fans took time out of their lives to support a big push for this show, because they were emotionally invested in your success, some having been listeners for a very long time.

Take this for what it's worth to you Art. If it only adds to your frustration and confusion, then forget you ever read it.  If it makes you say to yourself, Hey, I am content now with my family......or HEY, I miss my radio life and want to get back to it.......then by all means GO FOR IT !!

- brig   December 17, 2015

TigerLily

QuoteQuote from: WhiteCrow on February 03, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
George is using his kitty cats to clean his bed!

Someone really should call Animal Protection.  - brig February 4, 2018

TigerLily

I know, Right?  - brig  always

Is there another “WISDOM” of brig thread ?
or a “general musings of” ?