• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sredni Vashtar (Missing in Action)

Started by AZZERAE, August 07, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2019, 02:11:37 PM
It would appear Gere and The Lama disagree on "migrants" invaders:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dalai-lama-warns-europe-could-become-muslim-or-african 

I love this quote from the Italian President to Gere:  https://news.yahoo.com/hollywood-star-gere-speaks-support-113740190.html   
"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement."
Leftist Elitest fucks want somebody to do something, as long as it is not them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Karo on August 12, 2019, 10:55:15 AM
https://www.whalefacts.org/blue-whale-penis/

In terms of weight the estimated weight of a blue whales penis is assumed to be between 390 â€" 990 lbs. depending on the penises overall size.

The testicles are also relatively large weighing in at up to 150 lbs. per testicle with smaller testicles weighing 100 lbs or less.

During sexual intercourse as much as 30 â€" 40 pints of sperm may be ejaculated from a blue whales penis in a single session.
Yikes.  You'll drown.  Better swallow fast.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 03:04:45 AM
I hate the enormous slob.

I'd like to have a veterinarian put a sounder of swine under, extract every last one of their teeth, replace them with false steel incisors, starve them for a week upon waking, and then throw said slob into the pen.

They will go through bone like butter.

Okay, you're having another episode, aren't you?  Take your meds. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 12, 2019, 11:41:40 AM
Okay, you're having another episode, aren't you? Take your meds.

I don't believe I am. And I always take my meds. But I'll admit, Whitney Way Thore is a definite trigger.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 11:19:06 AM
Sounds like you are 'a little light in the loafers.'

Let us hear no more talk of ignorant jarheads or of things that are Marine-proofed; they are as sharp and observant as any midshipman on the dogwatch.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 03:21:43 PM
Let us hear no more talk of ignorant jarheads or of things that are Marine-proofed; they are as sharp and observant as any midshipman on the dogwatch.
Holy Dogshit.  You are a squid.  And an Ensign.  Talking college like and all. Go bake me a Kringle.  I'm only about a 5 hour drive if I don't use the breaks.  And put on a pot of coffee. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 03:28:16 PM
Holy Dogshit.  You are a squid.  And an Ensign.  Talking college like and all. Go bake me a Kringle.  I'm only about a 5 hour drive if I don't use the breaks.  And put on a pot of coffee.

Raspberry, almond, or apricot?  And rum cream or vanilla?

I haven't mastered the true Danish laminated-dough kringle but I can make the Oslokringle variant with choux pastry over a crumb crust from my mom's old recipe that will knock your socks off, shaped like a Viking ship.  If you text me from the summit I will have it still barely warm.

I roast my own beans, too.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 03:44:25 PM

I haven't mastered the true Danish laminated-dough kringle but I can make the Oslokringle variant with choux pastry over a crumb crust from my mom's old recipe that will knock your socks off, shaped like a Viking ship.  If you text me from the summit I will have it still barely warm.

Almond. Speaking of Vikings during Saturdays' (and Sunday's due to a cancellation and so replay) RCH talked a lot about his Swedish ancestors and Vikings, or his guest used Vikings as his example of how racism is a new thing, mainly due to the Romantic movement, Wagner, and then on to the whole NAZI deal. And due to the particular New American version of slavery than became race-based (whereas slavery existed in almost all cultures/regions and wasn't associated with race.) Also Vikings, and tribes in the old days, weren't racist. Proof? Why would they rape women and take them and children into their midst and only kill men? If they were racist they wouldn't want that genetic line in their tribe/race/group but kill all.  It was an.... interesting show. The thing is my quick internet searches says "Hoagland" surname is of Dutch lineage although both were sea-faring, fishing, and folks got around.

See Paladin?  Better than a Senda Cinnabon!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 03:58:49 PM
Almond. Speaking of Vikings during Saturdays' (and Sunday's due to a cancellation and so replay) RCH talked a lot about his Swedish ancestors and Vikings, or his guest used Vikings as his example of how racism is a new thing, mainly due to the Romantic movement, Wagner, and then on to the whole NAZI deal. And due to the particular New American version of slavery than became race-based (whereas slavery existed in almost all cultures/regions and wasn't associated with race.) Also Vikings, and tribes in the old days, weren't racist. Proof? Why would they rape women and take them and children into their midst and only kill men? If they were racist they wouldn't want that genetic line in their tribe/race/group but kill all.  It was an.... interesting show. The thing is my quick internet searches says "Hoagland" surname is of Dutch lineage although both were sea-faring, fishing, and folks got around.

Almond would be my choice, too.  Yeah any quick look at the population of coastal areas of Norway vs. the blond/blue/balding (unfortunately) inland will convince you that genetic purity was a matter of scarcity rather than preference.

I take Hoagland to be an anglicization of either Haglund (which is pretty common in Jämtland where my dad's family is from -- there is a certain resemblance) or derived from what is usually spelled "haugr" in Old Norse, meaning a hill or a (grave) mound.  The Dutch version you are finding is probably based on Den Haag (which is related to our word "hedge") and is, appropriately, a red herring.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

Ne'er was I damned by praise so faint.  You beast!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 04:11:20 PM
Almond would be my choice, too.  Yeah any quick look at the population of coastal areas of Norway vs. the blond/blue/balding (unfortunately) inland will convince you that genetic purity was a matter of scarcity rather than preference.

I take Hoagland to be an anglicization of either Haglund (which is pretty common in Jämtland where my dad's family is from -- there is a certain resemblance) or derived from what is usually spelled "haugr" in Old Norse, meaning a hill or a (grave) mound.  The Dutch version you are finding is probably based on Den Haag (which is related to our word "hedge") and is, appropriately, a red herring.

See Paladin.  Not light in the loafers at all.  He was a Viking.   Once......................

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 04:11:20 PM

I was thinking that but wiki, experts as they are, says usually "Hoagland" is a derivative of the Dutch "Hoogland" and most people associated with that name in the American were born in NJ. RCH was born in NJ but apparently his family moved about a lot.

Interesting stuff between 'patronymic names' and 'farm names' you see in Norway. Some resources of which you are likely aware: 

http://www.norwayheritage.com/norwegian-names.htm

https://www.dokpro.uio.no/rygh_ng/rygh_info.html

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 04:25:40 PM
I was thinking that but wiki, experts as they are, says usually "Hoagland" is a derivative of the Dutch "Hoogland" and most people associated with that name in the American were born in NJ. RCH was born in NJ but apparently his family moved about a lot.

Interesting stuff between 'patronymic names' and 'farm names' you see in Norway. Some resources of which you are likely aware: 

http://www.norwayheritage.com/norwegian-names.htm

https://www.dokpro.uio.no/rygh_ng/rygh_info.html

Oh that is a good point!  It seems to me he was raised Catholic, too, which would be odd if his parentage was as simple as I am making out.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 04:33:22 PM
Oh that is a good point!  It seems to me he was raised Catholic, too, which would be odd if his parentage was as simple as I am making out.
Yes, I seem to recall that. The weird thing is that RCH frequently refers to his "Swedish" and "Viking" roots. So....who knows? Maybe even RCH doesn't know but just gloms on to whatever sounds cool or fits with a theory or "model?" He claimed that his parent ran a cafe and boarding-house/motel in rural Frederick County, MD and the Methodist church would ring the bells incessantly because his mom served colored people....

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 04:50:52 PM
Yes, I seem to recall that. The weird thing is that RCH frequently refers to his "Swedish" and "Viking" roots. So....who knows? Maybe even RCH doesn't know but just gloms on to whatever sounds cool or fits with a theory or "model?" He claimed that his parent ran a cafe and boarding-house/motel in rural Frederick County, MD and the Methodist church would ring the bells incessantly because his mom served colored people....

I seem to remember a Swedish guest on his show maybe named HÃ¥gland to which he claimed possible affinity, so I think he believes the name is Swedish.

Though Hoogland in Utrecht province might give him a Dutch name and rare-but-possible Catholic background (certainly more possible than his Swedish claim) with maybe a Swedish mother?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 05:01:28 PM
I seem to remember a Swedish guest on his show maybe named HÃ¥gland to which he claimed possible affinity, so I think he believes the name is Swedish.

Though Hoogland in Utrecht province might give him a Dutch name and rare-but-possible Catholic background (certainly more possible than his Swedish claim) with maybe a Swedish mother?
Who knows? Maybe RCH should try "19.5 And Me" and get his DNA background?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 05:24:50 PM
Who knows? Maybe RCH should try "19.5 And Me" and get his DNA background?
Ha!  Think of the hours Hoagie could spend expounding upon sinister conspiracy theories related to DNA analysis outfits. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2019, 05:44:26 PM
Ha!  Think of the hours Hoagie could spend expounding upon sinister conspiracy theories related to DNA analysis outfits.
Those aren't "theories," though I'm not sure how they relate to RCH's Torsion Physics and the "model." (Maybe Aliens or the secret space program is trying to identify various levels of 'ether' in the blood or the RH-Neg alien gene so they can bring them to crystalline NASA arcologies on the moon?)

But they do sell your DNA data to data-mining companies, pharmaceutical companies, and share with LEOs and government alphabet agencies- and then who knows what the hackers, criminal or foreign, do with all the information.....or what lawyers will do when someone's 'real daddy' is identified etc?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 05:48:48 PM
Those aren't "theories," though I'm not sure how they relate to RCH's Torsion Physics and the "model." (Maybe Aliens or the secret space program is trying to identify various levels of 'ether' in the blood or the RH-Neg alien gene so they can bring them to crystalline NASA arcologies on the moon?)

But they do sell your DNA data to data-mining companies, pharmaceutical companies, and share with LEOs and government alphabet agencies- and then who knows what the hackers, criminal or foreign, do with all the information.....or what lawyers will do when someone's 'real daddy' is identified etc?
There's more than enough for Hoagie to have a "Torsion" field day. ;)

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 07, 2019, 11:35:16 AM
I've noticed (much like stray cats) stray Bellgabbers will disappear for weeks/months at a time then suddenly reappear as if they'd never been gone
Bye!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2019, 06:06:07 PM
There's more than enough for Hoagie to have a "Torsion" field day. ;)
Apparently RCH didn't manipulate the ether properly or had problems navigating the torsion field and fell down his stairs, hence the lack of programs recently. Get better RCH! Or, at least, that is his latest excuse.

paladin1991

Will you marry me?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 03:59:03 PM
Ease up, bro.  I already asked him to marry me.  Then Azzra could come and be our kooky roommate and another Hollywood sit com is born!   'Friends', my ass.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 04:14:40 PM
See Paladin.  Not light in the loafers at all.  He was a Viking.   Once......................
And I was human.  Once.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 04:33:22 PM
I see what you did there.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 06:48:23 PM
Ease up, bro.  I already asked him to marry me.  Then Azzra could come and be our kooky roommate and another Hollywood sit com is born!   'Friends', my ass.

If you work JoJo/14/16/Tangerine/Sofia in there somehow - I think you can sell it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 06:52:37 PM
If you work JoJo/14/16/Tangerine/Sofia in there somehow - I think you can sell it.
Let's not forget Monica.  She is in that mix somewere, as well as SloJo.  She could be our 'crazy' neighbor.  Not much of a stretch of her acting abilities, tho.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 06:57:47 PM
Let's not forget Monica.  She is in that mix somewere, as well as SloJo.  She could be our 'crazy' neighbor.  Not much of a stretch of her acting abilities, tho.

Monica.  Dammit. How could I forget Monica?