Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:46:30 PM
You 'get' me Ciardelo.  ;)

(no homo)
Backatcha boo...er...bro.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:26:10 AM
Well, that will certainly come in handy for the stalker... there's nothing quite like, literally, drawing him a fucking map!

All he needs now is a video equipped drone.  ::)

That cat-drone would be perfect for the job, as soon as it's done surveilling the PETA offices. Might need the big cat-plane to fly it into a local airport.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 02:42:50 PM
There ya go....proof positive that most of you are here just to shovel hatred and spew forth poorly disguised excuses for wit. Kind of a universal-troll thing, I guess.

Hi woo woo purveyor..how are you? Who hates anyone? Dear me....You decide what is and isn't trolling? Bassed on I guess if you're in the queue to get your head further up AB's arse? 

I mean, really....what did you give Heather; maybe about four and a half minutes before trashing her like she was some kind of fresh meat? And she is the old guard around here....a long-time Bell-gabber and supposed friend to you all.

Heck, you all turned on Art too.

Art turned on his audience and backers I think you'll find. Hiding behind a masquerade of deceit. But you believe what you like, just don't sell your psychic powers to anyone who thinks you might be an expert in that field, okay?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Art Bell on December 16, 2015, 07:56:49 PM

I have said that if time passes without incident I might do a show every now and then to give Heather a night off but will do so unannounced.

I am going to remain a BellGabber.

Art

Actually, Heather is doing quite nicely. She improves with each show.  Last night's show was great.  No need for you to rush back.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 02:35:08 PM
It was pretty much par for the course....same old Hoagie, but with a minor throat problem...and the producer stepped in.... same 10 or 15 guys in the thread talking about their pee-pees. Nothing new.
That's really an unfair comment. I would expect more out of you.

You're perfectly welcome to come talk about your pee pee too.  ;D

RoseGirl

Sounding a bit shrill there, YP. Time for more hormone shots?

BellBoy

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 18, 2015, 02:51:43 PM
Actually, Heather is doing quite nicely. She improves with each show.  Last night's show was great.  No need for you to rush back.

You da Man, Art!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 02:53:35 PM
That's really an unfair comment. I would expect more out of you.

You're perfectly welcome to come talk about your pee pee too.  ;D

oh now...shush...Mr. Nice-Nice...I am having such fun watching the carnage as BellGab disintegrates into nothingness. So apt, so poignant...so delightfully real.

:)

BellBoy

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 02:57:08 PM
oh now...shush...Mr. Nice-Nice...I am having such fun watching the carnage as BellGab disintegrates into nothingness. So apt, so poignant...so delightfully real.

You should do MV's chart and let us know exactly what's going to happen. That would be so cool!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 02:53:56 PM
Sounding a bit shrill there, YP. Time for more hormone shots?

If they do to me what they did to you, I'll give em a miss if that's okay with you. Yeah? Shit love, there's ugly and there's taking the piss. No offence.

EarthAlien007

I'm having fun watching the carnage that is Lasha Seniuk unravel.
Did you forget about all those imaginary "back to back" clients, or did they disintegrates into nothingness?

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 02:33:55 PM
Hoagland died in a shootout defending his compound.. He was on live then he feed was cut and a replay was played instead.
Bill Cooper he is not. RCH probably kick the cord out of his computer and couldn't figure it out. Having said that, if the "old" RCH show was back on like is Rossy producing days I would listen.

RoseGirl

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:59:26 PM
You should do MV's chart and let us know exactly what's going to happen. That would be so cool!

Don't need to look to the heavens to see what is going to happen...kinda obvious, n'est pas?

'Sides....MV probably couldn't afford my fee.

Just Me

I demand Art Bell call the snoron batshit crazy phone and in a humble voice laced with profanities say how much he loves the snoron shoe shine freak boy and they should get together for some drinks and maybe fist fight later on after their beer muscles shape up. It would begin the butt hurt healing between the both of them.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 02:43:52 PM

I'll look up prok...proclk....procyi.....That word you said, and see if I agree, okay?

*Reported* - Attemped 1st Degree Woo...

norland2424

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:01:57 PM
Don't need to look to the heavens to see what is going to happen...kinda obvious, n'est pas?

People pay you?
That's fucking hilarious.

RoseGirl

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 03:04:43 PM

Actually, I'm not. Still having fun watching you all though.

RoseGirl

oh and just so you know earth0007 and YP ....I, and likely most of the free world, has you on ignore.

So cough up a kidney....no one cares.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:01:57 PM

You charge even when you can't predict things? Isn't that unethical? Oh hang on...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:07:32 PM
oh and just so you know earth0007 and YP ....I, and likely most of the free world, has you on ignore.

So cough up a kidney....no one cares.

It's funny when you say you have me on ignore, but respond in a matter of minutes.
Not the first time...

RoseGirl

Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

And before you go all shocked and bemused by that....yes, it's true.

What do you make, by the way?

BellBoy

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:06:17 PM
Actually, I'm not. Still having fun watching you all though.

1. Pious, self-righteous, nut-hugging indignation... because of the state of affairs, on this forum.

2. Epic, anarchistic-lolz enjoyment... because of the state of affairs, on this forum.

PICK ONE DEAR ;)

RoseGirl

Advertising agencies and corporate agencies pay the most though....but they all put you on staff and call you a 'consultant'.

Or so I have heard.

;D

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:12:01 PM
Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

What does one receive for $800 in 15 minutes?

EarthAlien007

With that old 1990's website of yours?
Now that's funny.
You're an old washed up wanna be.

Wait... maybe... what do you do for them?
Some people might like sex with cows.

albrecht

Wow. That is crazy but I can believe it. Some gypsy fortune-teller just set up shop near me and has a little house advertising her practice (neon hand sign etc) and then a really nice house behind it, which I guess, is her residence.

BellBoy

So, you're saying that professional astrology is rather like, one of these...