• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

psycheinaboat

From RationalWiki: He [Basiago] describes himself as an indigo child.

I think I throw up a little.

Juan Cena

I kinda would like to hear Art interview the Montauk Point guy Connie Willis interviewed a few months ago. The one that was totally bat-nuts.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 10:41:16 PM
Very interesting.
Here is a key excerpt from that wiki page:
And "they" won't let Basiago into any of the debates! Damn, I want to see Basiago in the debates! At least the Republican ones since they are the only party holding them. He would be hilarious.

Quote from: trostol on August 14, 2015, 10:41:46 PM
that was a good Documentary...Schrader had a show about them last week i think
I'm on to the second doc in the series now. Really upsetting, it took a long time to sit down and watch it. It is even in my VideoHound's Guide to 999 Horror Films as a real life horror. The review is very poignant as is the lesson to be learned from it (which sadly won't be learned).

Robert

Quote from: Pumamama on August 14, 2015, 10:33:18 PM2. Art realized evil appears seductive, not scary -- that's it's appeal
Know the movie of Alongside Night that's sponsoring these programs?  I had to tell Neal that although I enjoyed the book, the part I liked best was not by him but only quoted:

QuoteA sleeper met in his dreams the Prince of Darkness, finding him to be
erect of figure and fair in countenance. He addressed him, "O
handsome Prince! Men know nothing of your beauty, but always depict you
as fearful-looking and hideous!"

Lucifer smiled, replying, "Those figures have been drawn by my enemies,
who blame me for their eviction from Paradise. It is in malice that they
portray me so."

”SHEIKH MUSHARIFF-UD-DIN SA'DI, 1184-1291, best known as Sa'di of
Shiraz, translated from Bustan ("Garden")

Morgus

Andy mentions the "chronovisor" now.
Art did a classic show back in the 1990s about the chronovisor which allowed viewing thru time, kinda like looking at the Time Tunnel's image projections thru time.

Faustina

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 14, 2015, 10:38:20 PM
If it's the Obama story I'm gonna be disappointed.

I don't think it will be.  Andy knows everyone has heard that story.  This will be something new.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 14, 2015, 10:43:53 PM
I kinda would like to hear Art interview the Montauk Point guy Connie Willis interviewed a few months ago. The one that was totally bat-nuts.
the "glowing orb" masturbation guy who was a part of a Satanic/government Montauk MK-Ultra? Yeah, he is actually hilarious with his stuff and theories.

Morgus

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2015, 10:42:50 PM
He's running for president. Of the USA
Yep in past interviews, Andy claimed the project had viewed into the future and saw who the future USA presidents would be, they saw George W. Bush and Obama, and also Andy...

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:07:14 PM
Yeah. This is really making me question if Art has gone insane or not. Seriously how do you not understand they are just edgy atheists? Ugh Art.

Lavey found out otherwise in his final moments.  There is a thread on Icke's forum but this tells the story better that is if you believe the teller and I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nWt_U2gEEI

Quote from: Willdaberry Blue on August 14, 2015, 10:44:39 PM
What about robo Lincoln
I could swear I saw you on the Midnight boards. At least, an avatar like yours.

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2015, 10:43:56 PM
And "they" won't let Basiago into any of the debates! Damn, I want to see Basiago in the debates! At least the Republican ones since they are the only party holding them. He would be hilarious.
Andy before said he will run as a democrat, so have to wait for those debates...

RoseGirl

Wow....I am sooooo impressed with Art to be actually asking 'serious' questions. *stands and applauds*

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 10:44:42 PM
Art did a classic show back in the 1990s about the chronovisor which allowed viewing thru time, kinda like looking at the Time Tunnel's image projections thru time.

albrecht

In the Vatican faults now, as I have heard.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 14, 2015, 10:20:51 PM
Why do all the fringe "science" guys who go on about UFO and time travel tech in depth not know how to use Skype or a USB port?

I'd be curious to hear his answer to that query.

ZomZom

Thank you.  I thought he might be saying "chrono miser."  Whole other thing.

RoseGirl

So...lemme get this straight....the theatre where Lincoln was killed was crawling with Andys?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 10:46:28 PM
Andy before said he will run as a democrat, so have to wait for those debates...
"explains" why they won't hold them!