• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Stephen

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2015, 10:31:39 PM
I like Penn.
right... but his penn can'/won't speak either... (passed away)... brilliant delivery this guy...

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 10:33:11 PM
Sounds like a full 3 hour show with Andy since he said he won't reveal his quantum bombshell tonight until the 3rd hour.

If it's the Obama story I'm gonna be disappointed.

Morgus

Quote from: slippingaway on August 14, 2015, 10:37:15 PMTrying to remember if Basiago was the "Barry Sotoro was a Mars Astronaut with me" guy that Interviewed on CTM with JBW..
Yep thats this Andy...

Tapkaara

Quote from: AL5J on August 14, 2015, 10:37:43 PM
Arctic Chagga is made from Noory's mustache shavings. BEWARE~!

Could be used as a sleep-inducing supplement, then.

bateman

This is a riot: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Basiago

QuoteBasiago enjoyed a successful career as a journalist and lawyer until some time in 2008, when he started submitting "academic papers" to the National Geographic Society about aliens, buildings, forests, and animals that he was seeing in blurry Mars rover photographs.[2] Oddly, they declined to publish his papers due to the technicality that these things existed only in his mind.[3]

I mentioned it last night when I called in and it is very relevant to what was discussed:http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3516858649
Three dumb teens who played at magic(k), metal, and joked about Satanism were arrested for killing 3 boys. The ugly truth is this: the public was blinded by a "Satanic Panic" while the real killer(s) still walk among us. That's true evil.

zeebo

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 14, 2015, 10:36:53 PM
Order Arctic Chaga NOW!!!!!!

I needs me some damn chaaga, to take this thing to the next level!

maren

Quote from: Faustina on August 14, 2015, 10:35:23 PM
Clever of Andy.  Forces Art to keep him on for close to the 3 full hours, no matter what happens.

I won't be able to enjoy it live, but am looking forward to reading everyone's response tomorrow.

I don't think I've ever seen a cat that creeped me out so much!

WhiteCrow

Great choice of tune Art
"Whoa whoa listen to the Bull Shit"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 14, 2015, 10:34:22 PM
Duke, can I infer that you will call if given the chance?  Please do.

Nope, sorry to disappoint you.  I have no interest in these type guests, so I'll call it a night.  Been helping take care of a sick grand daughter for the past few nights, so I can use the sleep.

RoseGirl

oh gawd....I just hate it when people use the word 'modality'. Just makes me nuts.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 14, 2015, 10:39:53 PM
Nope, sorry to disappoint you.  I have no interest in these type guests, so I'll call it a night.  Been helping take care of a sick grand daughter for the past few nights, so I can use the sleep.

Have a good one.  I hope granddaughter is well soon.

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on August 14, 2015, 10:38:41 PM
This is a riot: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Basiago

Very interesting.
Here is a key excerpt from that wiki page:

QuoteTravel to Mars

He claims to have teleported to Mars in the 1980s as an Earth ambassador to the Martian civilisation. This is strange because when he published his article nearly three decades later, he claims to have been "astonished" to discover life on Mars. Along with William B. Stillings, a comrade he dug up somewhere, Basiago now claims that President Obama was a fellow Mars traveller back in the day, then living under the moniker "Barry Soetoro." In fact, the fact that Barack Obama used to go by Barry Sotero may be the only truth in Basiago's claims. Basiago and Stillings say they met Obama on Mars, and the government is now covering up the president's space travel past. [5]

Basiago has also announced his candidacy for the US Presidential election in 2016

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 14, 2015, 10:40:26 PM
oh gawd....I just hate it when people use the word 'modality'. Just makes me nuts.

I don't even know what that word means

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 14, 2015, 10:38:59 PM
I mentioned it last night when I called in and it is very relevant to what was discussed:http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3516858649
Three dumb teens who played at magic(k), metal, and joked about Satanism were arrested for killing 3 boys. The ugly truth is this: the public was blinded by a "Satanic Panic" while the real killer(s) still walk among us. That's true evil.

that was a good Documentary...Schrader had a show about them last week i think

Faustina

Quote from: zeebo on August 14, 2015, 10:37:13 PM
The guy just sounds so calm and rational and well-spoken.  Always rattles me a bit for sure!

Exactly.  I remember when he was on That Other Show in August 2013.  He was so matter-of-fact and articulate about his time on Mars, .... (oh, yes, and Barry was there...), that I very nearly even believed him.  Talent like this is wasted on the common citizen:  he should go into politics.

ZomZom

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 14, 2015, 10:40:26 PM

I keep thinking of Web Therapy.

Stephen

all right - that's it... I know a hit when I hear one... BEST DAMN SHOW since art's return... standing ovation...

RoseGirl

Pumamama

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 14, 2015, 10:39:53 PM

Bless the little one & you, too. :D

[oops, sudden fuzzy uprush]

aldousburbank

Quote from: Faustina on August 14, 2015, 10:41:47 PM
Exactly.  I remember when he was on That Other Show in August 2013.  He was so matter-of-fact and articulate about his time on Mars, .... (oh, yes, and Barry was there...), that I very nearly even believed him.  Talent like this is wasted on the common citizen:  he should go into politics.
He's running for president. Of the USA