• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150721 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 21, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

Also in Carlin speak, Trumps an owner come out of the shadows.....he maybe the kind of guy that decides whether Obama of Bush or Clinton even get to run for office.

Art Bell bitching about politics telling us a new age is coming. Hmm... where I have heard this before?

Although I disagree with voting way either doesn't matter. I don't think we would have gotten legal weed and gay marriage if Republicans had the office since '09.

Mastodonkey

Art summed it up perfectly. The world/nation is in such a sad state why not vote for Trump? Lets burn it all down.

Is it too early to start a dead pool for Dave and C2C?

Surmo

Trump isnt buying the polls.  He doesnt have to, for he's getting "his message" out.  And the entire press corps is actively against him.  He may be crazed at times, but he's hit a tender spot.  But he would lose if nominated.

Jackstar

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 10:08:52 PM
Off topic. Great job on the Spec Sheet tonight.

I spent eight minutes trying to talk and thinking I was simply being ignored, then I spent another five minutes thinking I was shadowbanned. Thank you for listening--try the veal!

(Redacted) did a far better job than anyone posting here thinks.

WildCard

Hell yeah! Burn it all down! (Back me up here, Zoo.)

lasertron

I'm living for the shit show that would be Bernie vs. Trump 2016

flimflam384

Trump.  Heh.  I sometimes wonder if I died and my consciousness left the real world for some satire dimension.

doctor weird

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 21, 2015, 10:10:51 PM
I watch aqua teen almost daily. It's my bliss. Well it and Midnight in the Desert.

my fav cartoon ever along with squidbilles

WATCH THE TRIM!

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 21, 2015, 10:09:03 PM
Trump is the best thing to happen to the presidential race but is also the person who will nuke this world into dust.

Man, I gotta get some popcorn!

mortalwombat

he'll have to mention Bernie's 10,000+ crowds eventually. maybe not tonight, but before long. Donald Chump? the more he talks the more he destroys his own party, hah

jazmunda

If Art want to get in contact with Trump he should go on The Celebrity Apprentice.

LAM4:2

I can't believe you guys are buying the Donald Trump sideshow. He pulled ahead right out of the gate, but he doesn't have the longevity. He's going to burn himself out before next year. Heck I'll give him a few months.

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 21, 2015, 10:11:12 PM
Dark Matter Digital Network trending #1 on TuneIn Radio.
Is there a way to find out how many people are streaming the show on TuneIn?

Northcoaster

If Trump gets elected, we are going to war with Mexico.

phku

Quote from: lasertron on July 21, 2015, 10:13:22 PM
I'm living for the shit show that would be Bernie vs. Trump 2016

Man talk about complete opposite sides of the spectrum!  That would be wild.

Heather Wade

Celebrities seem to do well politically.  Here we have an incredibly rich one... who happens to be a good business man with very bad hair.  Maybe running our country like a profitable business is the way to save it? 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on July 21, 2015, 10:13:10 PM
I think this is true.

I've divorced myself from politics after being disappointed with Obama. The Republicans are just fucking insane though. So I'm disenfranchised at this point.

Trump is just doing this shit for publicity and since the Republican Party is so weak and archaic, there's no one to challenge or stop him.

trostol

there is where ya can hear the main difference between Art and Dave..Dave is so in the middle he would be so afraid to take a side on anything

Quote from: ParaThrill on July 21, 2015, 10:10:04 PM
Trump is getting play right now because you know that he is speaking his mind.

So do the others. That's why they say...nothing.

jazmunda

Quote from: Jackstar on July 21, 2015, 10:13:10 PM

I spent eight minutes trying to talk and thinking I was simply being ignored, then I spent another five minutes thinking I was shadowbanned. Thank you for listening--try the veal!

Exactly. Although I think Art would be a better boss than MV.

I hope MV is not reading this post.