• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150721 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 21, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

aldousburbank

Maybe rule #3 should be don't call too stoned?

JokerFace

Why are these callers so stupid?  Annoying.

Ward

Quote from: ParaThrill on July 21, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
No more Bushes or Clintons. America does not do dynasties. (Yes, I know about John Quincy Adams).

oh AMEN to this ParaThrill, we fought a war against Dynasties and Legacies already.

rca

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
ha ha. Art interviewing Dave! Classic.

That laugh says it all. Yeah, that'll happen

Bleefy

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
ha ha. Art interviewing Dave! Classic.

Does this mean that Art would be reading from Jorch's index cards?

Sabu2K

I love Trump..i'll never vote for him but he's so damn entertaining.

gnooryblows

haha cant wait to hear the art - dave interview

PathoJen

I wish I could wormhole more than one time. I get why he only allows one message though.

PathoJen

Northcoaster

If Art's show gets big enough, Trump may come on.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 10:19:29 PM
There is something intriguing about a guy who funds his own campaign, although he's much too arrogant for my taste.

Make no mistake about it, the other candidates are just as arrogant. Its just that they are career politicians and Trump doesn't give a shit. It will be interesting if Trump can over come his baggage and the media treating him as a joke.

eddie dean

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on July 21, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
I like Trump for exactly the reasons Art stated. I'm sick of the establishment R's and D's that offer the same ole shit. Just whores to their corporate masters, lobbyist, and special interest. At the very least Trump is different and an outsider.

That's what they want us to think.
Nothing will change. D or R as president, it's always basically the same BS.

aldousburbank

I love the Donald as candidate probably as much as I would dislike him as president.

Weirdoradio

I wonder how long it'll be before Art gets severely angry about people's poor Skype protocol. Rose last night was cute, but some of the callers tonight.... Leave a bit to be desired.

phku

He's fighting himself out of the nomination.

Art claims he doesn't like politics, but he's glued to CNN and you can tell he likes talking politics. He is a former political talk show host, I'm fine with it. He makes politics interesting and I don't mind listening to a political show.

flimflam384

I say we should bring back the Whig party or maybe re-think the whole Nader thing.  Or screwit, we'll go back to the crown and join Canada.

littlechris

What about doing a MAJOR BLITZ to get Trump to go on Art's show?
-

Noorynoid

Quote from: Coz on July 21, 2015, 10:22:32 PM
Shortwave for the hardcore win!!!!

Got the wide AM filter kicked in, they are blasting in to NorCal with solid 40 over! Beautiful signal!

lonevoice

Quote from: trostol on July 21, 2015, 10:18:12 PM
beginning of last nights RCH show was comedy gold
I'd like to hear Art have RCH and Trump on for a debate.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 21, 2015, 10:24:29 PM
These callers are all so nervous tonight

I called in during the test show, I was nervous too. I felt like a giggling jazmunda during his first few calls on dark matter.

Quick Karl

Whatever idiot put a handgun on a drone should have his head caved in with a lead pipe.