• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

timpate

Quote from: someguy on October 31, 2013, 08:14:47 PM

here's a photo of everyone posting in this thread
had two here.  The Kids around are are intimidated by me.

Zenof

Holly shit, forums are fire tonight!!!

In other news, loving the show so far!

Desmond

Quote from: Job on October 31, 2013, 08:45:14 PM
Now they know how to get past immigration.

Lol.  Damned if I'd call Art just to tell a story that is essentially "I'm a pussy."

Job

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 31, 2013, 08:46:06 PM
It's on all of the callers, weird.
The echo?  Stared as a little reverb.  Getting worse.  "All the callers" means it isn't their fault.t

The echo is suddenly gone, in the middle of a call that started with echo.

Eddie Coyle

Buying razor blades and apples at the same store is such a bush league move.

dortmunder

Not getting an echo here. Listening over the tv through my Apple TV.

someguy

everyone is scared of seeing weird hippies in the desert

lonevoice

Just noticed this on Art's website, under the Radio Show link.  Has it always been there, or is this new?

Continuum

The Continuum is your after show access caller line, based in Roswell New Mexico and is used for leaving us messages to be re-posted here. If you can’t call in during the live show, use the Continuum for leaving a message with your thoughts. You only get 3-minutes, so get to the point and be as articulate and entertaining as you can.

Call  (575) 208-5117

We will post the best messages here, don’t ask questions, as we will not return calls, this is one-way only.

Spinner

Quote from: indigoo on October 31, 2013, 08:40:16 PM
There's echo going on, not sure if it's Art or the callers...
Yeah, I hear it too. It's not too bad.
And I'll take a little echo over the awful "bottom-of-the-swimming pool" sounding cell phones.

"I'm out here with my machete looking for snakes" lo lololololol

I have to try that and see how it goes with the local police.

WildCard

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 31, 2013, 08:47:34 PM
Bwhahahaaaaa!

littlechris

Hey guys, got home late, just starting the stream. Happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOO!!!!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: someguy on October 31, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
I almost caught those pussies in their truck.

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 08:48:56 PM
Just noticed this on Art's website, under the Radio Show link.  Has it always been there, or is this new?

Continuum

The Continuum is your after show access caller line, based in Roswell New Mexico and is used for leaving us messages to be re-posted here. If you can’t call in during the live show, use the Continuum for leaving a message with your thoughts. You only get 3-minutes, so get to the point and be as articulate and entertaining as you can.

Call  (575) 208-5117

We will post the best messages here, don’t ask questions, as we will not return calls, this is one-way only.

It's been there for a while, how long? not sure.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 08:48:56 PM

Continuum

Call  (575) 208-5117

Good catch!
wonder if that has something to do with his announcement.

He's really been digging on Lionel and the Commodores lately. He should play "Zoom", that's my favorite Commodores song.

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 31, 2013, 08:47:34 PM
Did you really?  Holy crap, I want you for my neighbor.

CampsieNP

Quote from: timpate on October 31, 2013, 08:30:54 PM
Was good?

Outstanding. Pretty tame compared to the heavy ordinance others imbibe here, but, yes, good.

SgtRocko

HAZY SHADE OF WINTER... damn I love that version

jazmunda

I'm on hold on Skype. I have been for 13 mins. I think Art may have forgotten about me. :(

Spinner

Quote from: someguy on October 31, 2013, 08:48:48 PM

I take it you've been to the Sonora desert?
No need to freak out - that was probably just aldousburbank.

On second thought...

Desmond

Quote from: jazmunda on October 31, 2013, 08:54:54 PM
I'm on hold on Skype. I have been for 13 mins. I think Art may have forgotten about me. :(

No way.  I think you are one of Art's favorite callers, Andy.

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 31, 2013, 08:54:54 PM

Art would never forget you xx

Foodlion

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 31, 2013, 08:29:49 PM
You sounded awesome! Where are you in TN? I'm in Memphis.
I'm from Wilder. Way out in the boonies. We don't even have a PD or FD. Living life as a true survivalist.