• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Zenof

I know it's already been corrected but over the wormhole, while I was smoking, I promised Art some links here so here they are

https://www.google.com/search?q=tr-3b&404handler=true

popple

Art said he's aware that lots of people are getting disconnected. He said the servers are being overwhelmed.

Ward

Art Bell is crashing Sirius's servers, guess he is popular

Nighthawk

LOL Art says the load on the servers is overwhelming. I know it sucks for those who get kicked off the stream but I am actually glad to hear it!! Art's numbers are strong! I'm happy for him. I am sure it will be fixed eventually.  8)

popple

Siriusxm is getting a good roswelling tonight. Crash crash crash.

onan

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 16, 2013, 11:39:08 PM
LOL Art says the load on the servers is overwhelming. I know it sucks for those who get kicked off the stream but I am actually glad to hear it!! Art's numbers are strong! I'm happy for him. I am sure it will be fixed eventually.  8)

yeah me too. I am just a bit grumpy, the stream I have is on the computer downstairs. I am working upstairs on notes and treatment plans. so when the stream drops I have to get up go downstairs and wait to log back in... it that were my only problem I would be the luckiest man in the world... but I complain... its my hobby.

onan

yeah way off topic... and tldr. and you know it's political.

Quote from: Zenof on October 16, 2013, 11:43:39 PM
Just imagine what they have TODAY @.@

The ability to remote control a Mercedes into a tree?
Sorry, don't want to derail too much, interesting show tonight.

shell88

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 16, 2013, 11:46:27 PM
It's very off topic but since it affects ALL of us, I thought that since most of us are watching THIS subsection of the board, I thought I'd post the news for all to read.
FObamaCare, called the final product “terrible.”........

Fox News' Chad Pergram contributed to this report.

No offence Falkie but you can't possibly believe people have time to read all that do you?

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2013, 11:43:43 PM
yeah me too. I am just a bit grumpy, the stream I have is on the computer downstairs. I am working upstairs on notes and treatment plans. so when the stream drops I have to get up go downstairs and wait to log back in... it that were my only problem I would be the luckiest man in the world... but I complain... its my hobby.

You should join me in the big leagues! I've been a pro complainer for years. the pay is horrible though! :)

Earth Pod

Quote from: Redacted on October 16, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
"You know what ignore me, as I have just done to you.  Some thing I should have done a while ago."  -canadiancommie

I have no problems with anyone, I'm a Buddhist, dude.  Leave my buddy alone.  I never knew some listeners were so testy.

You send me a pm, I'm posting it word for word for everyone to see.  Art Bell is on & you're being a dick, unbeleefable.
That's right!!  It's Art Bell listening time---not forum fighting time.  It turns tummies and is very distracting.  Keep the peace.....   8)

Catsmile

Quote from: shell88 on October 16, 2013, 11:49:18 PM
No offence Falkie but you can't possibly believe people have time to read all that do you?
Not in this thread anyway. Pollyticks in the live stream thread. No good can come of it.

Nighthawk

I can tell Art's having fun particularly with this show tonight.

Mels-hole1984

That Ross Mitchell intro was great! Art sticking it to Dave. hahahahaha

Zenof

The chase+announcement that "disallows contact with AM lifeforms" = coincidence?

Catsmile

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 16, 2013, 11:53:15 PM
I can tell Art's having fun particularly with this show tonight.
It is a good show tonight, agreed. A must listen again show.

shell88

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 16, 2013, 11:53:25 PM
I know I am going to be attacked but this has really NOTHING of relevance :( for me as a non American and did you forget your Seroquel? :(
Look here you little buggar, your mother has been losing her mind looking for you the past 4 hours. Funny I'd find you here. You get your ass home right now.  And your grounded!

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on October 16, 2013, 11:55:26 PM
It is a good show tonight, agreed. A must listen again show.

Indeed! its going on the mp3 player for sure!
;D

Quote from: shell88 on October 16, 2013, 11:57:52 PM
Look here you little buggar, your mother has been losing her mind looking for you the past 4 hours. Funny I'd find you here. You get your ass home right now.  And your grounded!
Is that from the original Star Trek? The cloud creature thing?

Nighthawk

I really hope this canadiancommie idiot gets banned. All he want's to do is troll and start fights. Did the same thing last night too.