• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

I'm a huge fan, Erinn. Congratulations on reaching 1000+ subscribers!!! xoxo ❤❤❤ 8) 8) 8)

https://youtu.be/A9-nLRKzabk

Lilith

Congratulations Erinn!  I'm suscribed!!!!

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 10:32:15 AM
Congratulations Errin!  I'm suscribed!!!!

brig, Erinn is a SUPERSTAR!

That degenerate stalker, Rally Squirrel, needs to control himself and he needs to stop posting advice videos addressed to her on his channel. Like she needs advice from someone with claws for hands - Ha!

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 10:43:52 AM
brig, Erinn is a SUPERSTAR!

That degenerate stalker, Rally Squirrel, needs to control himself and he needs to stop posting advice videos addressed to her on his channel. Like she needs advice from someone with claws for hands - Ha!

I SAW that video!   :-\

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 11:17:30 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE, the Lawyer story!  MOAR DATE STORIES PLEASE!!!

I know right? To be honest, Erinn's channel has some of the most honest and compelling videos on YouTube. She's so adorable!

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 11:22:15 AM
I know right? To be honest, Erinn's channel has some of the most honest and compelling videos on YouTube. She's so adorable!

She's also a big Senda Fan!  I think he was her original inspiration to start her own YouTube channel.  I remember back in the day, when she was a huge Wells fan also.   

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 11:23:49 AM
She's also a big Senda Fan!  I think he was her original inspiration to start her own YouTube channel.   I could be wrong.

BellGab.com really is a kingmaker. Great power resides within this internet forum - I can feel it right now. *chills*

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 11:30:14 AM
BellGab.com really is a kingmaker. Great power resides within this internet forum - I can feel it right now. *chills*

Praise MV!

So Say We ALL!!!

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 11:15:00 AM
I SAW that video!   :-\

Some men just have no respect for female content creators. *sigh*

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 11:37:33 AM
Some men just have no respect for female content creators. *sigh*

Erinn has natural talent.  She just turned on her YouTube one day, and was an instant STAR.

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 11:23:49 AM
She's also a big Senda Fan!  I think he was her original inspiration to start her own YouTube channel.  I remember back in the day, when she was a huge Wells fan also.

It would be a shame if our part time resident, YouTube advice master and manbaby tantrum throwing rodent made her too uncomfortable to continue posting here? You know, it wouldn't shock me at all. Very strange and appalling behavior by Mr. Rally Squirrel.

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 11:47:19 AM
It would be a shame if our part time resident, YouTube advice master and manbaby tantrum throwing rodent made her too uncomfortable to continue posting here? You know, it wouldn't shock me at all. Very strange and appalling behavior by Mr. Rally Squirrel.

#sad

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 11:39:40 AM
Erinn has natural talent.  She just turned on her YouTube one day, and was an instant STAR.

She's really got it all. Looks, voice, plus interesting content. Unlike some here whom seem to think that flea markets and dirty fingernails are premium entertainment. Gross! 🤮🤮🤮

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 15, 2019, 11:51:16 AM
She's really got it all. Looks, voice, plus interesting content. Unlike some here whom seem to think that flea markets and dirty fingernails are premium entertainment. Gross! 🤮🤮🤮

Honestly, I haven't seen his face yet, so I can't really tell you if he is a hunk or not...

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

Honestly, I haven't seen his face yet, so I can't really tell you if he is a hunk or not...

Lol! I’m sure he’s a specimen.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6uigomhYM

I think Erinn is recommending Sloan Bella, but I'm not sure.