• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 04:05:46 PM
There you have it. The British Casio, apparently.

He he.  ;D. Still shy about meeting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 04:10:26 PM
He he.  ;D. Still shy about meeting?

Yeah, yeah. When your arguments fail and your attempts at mockery don't succeed either what do you have left but subtle threats of violence? I won't be as easy to bully as the boys you are used to doing that to though.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on December 08, 2016, 02:32:31 PM
"Pizzagate" shooting suspect: "The intel on this wasn't 100 percent"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pizzagate-shooting-suspect-edgar-maddison-welch-intel-wasnt-100-percent/

lol
That is interesting in that the NY times seems to have been granted an interview yet the parents have not yet been allowed to talk with him.  What kind of screwed up justice system is that?

"Tadlock said Welch’s parents haven’t been able to talk to him to ask what he was thinking, and the family’s only information comes from the news and the public defender."

"Welch, 28, told the newspaper he started driving to Washington..."

Anybody want to take a stab at that?  It sounds like Iran or Ghina where you can only talk to the state sponsored media but not friends or family...

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
The questions everyone should be asking themselves right now is Why does this discussion bother pud so much? Why is he the only one objecting to it?  ???
Interesting... It bothers YP too much, and a few pages back I was told that it did not bother me enough.  I suppose the only people who are bothered by this "just the right amount" hold a certain belief.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2016, 07:50:15 PM
That is interesting in that the NY times seems to have been granted an interview yet the parents have not yet been allowed to talk with him.  What kind of screwed up justice system is that?

"Tadlock said Welch’s parents haven’t been able to talk to him to ask what he was thinking, and the family’s only information comes from the news and the public defender."

"Welch, 28, told the newspaper he started driving to Washington..."

Anybody want to take a stab at that?  It sounds like Iran or Ghina where you can only talk to the state sponsored media but not friends or family...
And what kind of lawyer let's their client give video-conferences to the press, especially this quickly? And do jails allow this normally? As for the parents, unless he has already be adjudicated some kind of mental defect and is their ward, I don't think he needs to speak with them or that the police have to allow the parent access if he doesn't want it, he is not a minor. I'm not sure but I would think if he wants to speak with them he would have the right to do so, at least after the arraingment/bond-hears and he is put into jail pending a trial? A very odd case though.

Here are the charges:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/pizzagate-arrest-police-release-criminal-complaint-against-comet-restaurant-shooter?page=3

ps: a local pizza joint in my town is getting graffiti etc over "pizzagate." It also has strange murals and symbols though, so just saying.  ;)
http://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/how-austin-east-side-pies-became-target-fake-pizzagate/Ppmssmh17tiiIDNNcUuOFJ/
http://kut.org/post/after-pizzagate-vandals-eastside-pies-institutes-anti-bullying-fund-donation-option

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2016, 07:54:34 PM
Interesting... It bothers YP too much, and a few pages back I was told that it did not bother me enough.  I suppose the only people who are bothered by this "just the right amount" hold a certain belief.

If you have an actual point fire away. Otherwise, fuck off!  ;)

norland2424

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 08:35:54 PM
If you have an actual point fire away. Otherwise, fuck off!  ;)

What if he has had one all along, and you simply haven't noted it yet?

Drop and give me twenty.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 05:36:03 AM

What if he has had one all along, and you simply haven't noted it yet?

Drop and give me twenty.

20 what?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2016, 08:24:08 PM
And what kind of lawyer let's their client give video-conferences to the press, especially this quickly? And do jails allow this normally?

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2016, 07:50:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bdKhdbFmqA

Jackstar

a few pages back I was told that it did not bother me enough.

Oh, I remember that. Sooooo...

QuoteFOOD-RELATED KEYWORDS USED TO SPEAK IN CODE

Out of 2,060 total emails in the first Podesta collection, there are 149 instances of “pizza”, 73 of hot dog, 85 of cheese, 78 of pasta, 41 of sauce, 84 of ice cream and 47 of walnut.

The word “map,” which can refer to a telltale clue that could destroy the entire crime ring if left behind, such as through DNA evidence, appears 917 times.

That’s almost half of all the emails.

These words often appear in very, very bizarre contexts that have nothing to do with food. That is one key element of Pizzagate.

The term “pizza” itself appears to be code for a sexual partner, particularly if it is a minor, and again appears 149 times.

Although “walnut” appears 47 times in very strange ways, the equally popular nut “cashew” doesn’t appear even once. This is most likely because “walnut” is a code word and “cashew” is not.

An innocuous, non-code-word junk food like “French fries” only appears 13 times. “Milkshake” only appears six times.

“Vegetable” only appears 24 times. “Pear” only appears 25 times. “Grape” only appears six times. “Avocado” only appears four times. “Strawberry” only appears twice. None of these are code words.

Pineapple.

Are you going on the record as accepting these numbers as coincidence or fake or something, or, something else? Let's be clear here.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 06:50:35 AM

Oh, I remember that. Sooooo...

Pineapple.

Are you going on the record as accepting these numbers as coincidence or fake or something, or, something else? Let's be clear here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 09, 2016, 10:46:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJggVK7i6SU

So, to sum up the NYT's stance so far:

Hillary's great and child fucking is no big deal.  ::)

I'm almost starting to believe the Satanic angle to this story.  :o

Jackstar

I recall reading the article on NYT last month. The video's assertion seems correct--I could not find the article now.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2016, 10:52:29 PM
I'm almost starting to believe the Satanic angle to this story.  :o

Listen to me now, and believe me later.

area51drone

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 09, 2016, 10:46:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJggVK7i6SU

NYTIMES OP ED: Pedophilia a disorder, not a crime
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

Holy fuck.   The  piece talks about it being a mental disorder, uhm, okay, maybe, in the same way that a psychopath is fucked in the head and kills people.   It's more libtard bullshit, IMO.    Even if you want to try to sound reasonable about the subject and agree with some or all of it....  what about that headline..  jesus christ why would they publish a headline like that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: area51drone on December 10, 2016, 03:04:03 AM

NYTIMES OP ED: Pedophilia a disorder, not a crime
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

Holy fuck.   The  piece talks about it being a mental disorder, uhm, okay, maybe, in the same way that a psychopath is fucked in the head and kills people.   It's more libtard bullshit, IMO.    Even if you want to try to sound reasonable about the subject and agree with some or all of it....  what about that headline..  jesus christ why would they publish a headline like that?

To try to soften to public view on it so that when the horrible truth is revealed they might fare better.  ;)

They're trying to subtly steer us toward a false dichotomy where it's one or the other but we know it's both. Yes, it can be considered a mental illness but it's still a crime against the children they do it to and their families.  ::)

Jackstar

area51drone

Twitter bans user w/135k followers for discussing pizzagate:

SNL does a stupid skit on it (hopefully which will draw more attention to it!)

Hillary Clinton speaks out against "fake news"  and the MSM is now pushing the Russians fucked with our election narrative harder than ever.   There is no evidence released by the government or anyone else showing that the Russians had anything to do with the US election.   There is more evidence that pizzagate is a real thing than the Russian theory, yet the MSM is completely dismissing it, trying to get you to laugh about it and call it a joke.   But it's having the opposite effect, people are waking up.

area51drone

Wikileaks posts:

Iceland former minister confirms attempts to Frame Assange by US government:

Jackstar

a few pages back I was told that it did not bother me enough

Are you up to speed with the background study?

FOOD-RELATED KEYWORDS USED TO SPEAK IN CODE

Out of 2,060 total emails in the first Podesta collection, there are 149 instances of “pizza”, 73 of hot dog, 85 of cheese, 78 of pasta, 41 of sauce, 84 of ice cream and 47 of walnut.

The word “map,” which can refer to a telltale clue that could destroy the entire crime ring if left behind, such as through DNA evidence, appears 917 times.

That’s almost half of all the emails.

These words often appear in very, very bizarre contexts that have nothing to do with food. That is one key element of Pizzagate.

The term “pizza” itself appears to be code for a sexual partner, particularly if it is a minor, and again appears 149 times.

Although “walnut” appears 47 times in very strange ways, the equally popular nut “cashew” doesn’t appear even once. This is most likely because “walnut” is a code word and “cashew” is not.

An innocuous, non-code-word junk food like “French fries” only appears 13 times. “Milkshake” only appears six times.

“Vegetable” only appears 24 times. “Pear” only appears 25 times. “Grape” only appears six times. “Avocado” only appears four times. “Strawberry” only appears twice. None of these are code words.

Pineapple.

Jackstar

http://www.rense.com/general96/pizzapimps.htm

- hotdog = boy
- pizza = girl
- cheese = little girl
- pasta = little boy
- map = semen
- dominoes = domination
- pillows = drugs