• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

You have to like someone who partly celebrates his retirement on the Falkie thread.

I hope there are no further flanks for you to man - other than this one.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 01, 2017, 08:18:22 PM
You have to like someone who partly celebrates his retirement on the Falkie thread.

This is an eternal battle against the Fat One, I am ready to battle unti victory!

starrmtn001

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 01, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

+1! ;D

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 01, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
Highlights:

... 3.  Nobody should be talking about senda's finances.  Those are private, except for all the shit he bleeds out on YouTube.

4.  Has whined to Curtis for the money  in the Gofundme account.
... 10. Divulges that Curtis is stonewalling on delivering the funds.
... 14.  Curtis is holding him back fm other paranormal Cons
... 19.  Wants to re-establish credit but can't because Curtis, the bastard, won't give him the money that belongs to him
20.  Implores donaters to contact Curtis, the Rat Bastard, and have him send buxx to sendas paypal so that he can run his scam on Capitol One
21.  Rattles off the names of various miscreants, including that MF'r Curtis who apparently wants to keep the money for himself so that he can  go alone to the Con and eat mini chili dogs and popcorn with George Tsoukalis at the meet and greet.
... 24.  Curtis needs to do what is right.  Not what he thinks is right.
25.  Fucking Curtis needs to shit 134 dollars to reimburse Grifty, right now.  For a ticket he has purchased?...

So before he started bitching about Curtis and the Go Fund Me page, he stated no one should be talking about his finances? Unless, I guess, it's in regard to helping him grift?

But didn't he state multiple times this was for Curtis to go?  That he was going anyway, and had all the money lined up - new credit cards, more cash available since he would be finished paying off what he charged up on Kathy's credit cards, etc?  What happened, did he end up blowing everything he had on 40 year old video games, dumb hats, dumb t-shirts, dumb decorations, and a bunch of other junk?

Wait, is that considered discussing his finances?  If so, never mind

whoozit

Discussing Falkie’s finances is like dividing 0 by 0, mathematically undefined.

damon

Falkie should tell curtis to send the money to the people in need like the people who uses meals on wheels.

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 01, 2017, 06:15:16 PM
Here's a little note from senda found beneath the video.

Published on Dec 1, 2017
...Kathy is furious over this and says he should send me the money as it was intended as well...

Who the fuck cares what Kathy thinks about this?  What the hell does she have to do with any of it?

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 01, 2017, 09:17:00 PM
Who the fuck cares what Kathy thinks about this?  What the hell does she have to do with any of it?
Good question.  How about it, falkie?

Published on Dec 1, 2017
For months now, $350 that was raised and that should have been sent to me so that I ( and no one else ) could have paid for MY ticket to Alien Con 2018.
But... I have made numerous requests to Curtis Thornton to have him send me the money and he has either come up with excuses not to or promises to send the money " tonight ", " today " etc. and yet I am still waiting for the cash.
And he revealed to me last night that he made " promises " NOT to send me the money to donors or some unknown people and has REFUSED to send me the funds directly so I can decide how * I * can pay for the ticket and just sent me yet another promise to order me a ticket.
I can't wait any longer as the price will go up and I don't think he will ever buy the ticket.
Kathy is furious over this and says he should send me the money as it was intended as well.
I just spent $134 for the ticket and a photo and autograph session with Nick Pope.
Later I will pay for ones with Georgio and Linda Moulton Howe as I can afford it.
If you donated to this fund, tell Curtis to send me the money that was intended for my use as directed by me and not him.

Once again, Curtis goes to bat for senda and this is the thanks he gets. >:(

Senda.  Stop trying to act as though you're human.  You suck at it!!!

So Falkie purchased a ticket that he is happy with.

That just means the funding levels can now be adjusted. Track one can drop the ticket cost and I think the transportation ect was over estimated, So I think Curtis can use the cash to get his ticket and not  lot more is needed to get them both there.

Remember it is not just about George, it is about George and Curtis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8iZqd_8sXg

Of course she is pissed about it.

Falkie just spent $134 on a ticket and that was money he could have given to her for her "car fund".

With all do respect to George, it was on the go fund me page that Curtis would purchase the ticket.

3OctaveFart

She's even greedier than he is.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWc76Du7Ks
other video from falkie.  falkie will not have any water too. He also talks about curtis too. He claims to be doing other video about curtis on monday.
I really think that he is trying to do some damage control in this video.

Published on Dec 1, 2017
For months now, $350 that was raised and that should have been sent to me so that I ( and no one else ) could have paid for MY ticket to Alien Con 2018.
But... I have made numerous requests to Curtis Thornton to have him send me the money and he has either come up with excuses not to or promises to send the money " tonight ", " today " etc. and yet I am still waiting for the cash.
And he revealed to me last night that he made " promises " NOT to send me the money to donors or some unknown people and has REFUSED to send me the funds directly so I can decide how * I * can pay for the ticket and just sent me yet another promise to order me a ticket.
I can't wait any longer as the price will go up and I don't think he will ever buy the ticket.
Kathy is furious over this and says he should send me the money as it was intended as well.
I just spent $134 for the ticket and a photo and autograph session with Nick Pope.
Later I will pay for ones with Georgio and Linda Moulton Howe as I can afford it.
If you donated to this fund, tell Curtis to send me the money that was intended for my use as directed by me and not him.

Once again, Curtis goes to bat for senda and this is the thanks he gets. >:(

Senda.  Stop trying to act as though you're human.  You suck at it!!!

Wasn't the deal all along that Curtis was always going to handle the money, and it wasn't ever going to be sent to Falkie?  Why is he claiming it's news to him now?

Of course the real issue is a slacker living off the taxpayers has no business spending any money on anything other than food, clothing, shelter, and health care, no matter where any of the money they have comes from. 

Entertainment is for people who work to take a break.  Falkie should not watch TV, see a movie, read a book on anything other than to updating his job skills, go out to a reataurant, or any of that.  He certainly shouldn't be going to these stupid conventions. 

Icy Nothing

Quote from: damon on December 01, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
other video from falkie.  falkie will not have any water too. He also talks about curtis too. He claims to be doing other video about curtis on monday.

Why didn't Senda put his grocery bags down to film the big Christmas Parade?  And instead of having no water from 9-5 tomorrow, why not fill up a jug of two with water tonight?

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2017, 03:47:51 PM
And both hers and sendas' lives?

If shitposting on the falkie thread were an olympic event, the Canadian judges would award you a 9.3.  ;)

damon

Quote from: damon on December 01, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
When falkie talked about the little ponies, is sounds like he was talking like a little kid. I think that Falkie might have some mental issue maybe like this issue http://outofthefog.website/personality-disorders-1/2015/12/6/dependent-personality-disorder-dpd

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 01, 2017, 10:21:48 PM
Ratty Patty is down?

Kathy started talking about lima beans and Curtis not giving Falkie the money, and she threw herself down a flight of steps. 

It's been ruled a cry for help

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Norm on December 01, 2017, 12:09:41 AM
Heard George has been really 'cleaning up' lately....

Isn't technology great?

Nice profile pic Norm. How dare you steal Senda's money grab. You put that cat down right now sir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SnIZ80ZIs

Patty gave herself a concussion... refuses to entertain Kathy this weekend... Kathy is going to be bored all weekend... it's all because of Patty.  wow  ::)

might i suggest the following to help with Kathy's boredom....

The inevitable conclusion

Purchasing the Hot Spare duplicate Prius is a must.............

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
The inevitable conclusion

Purchasing the Hot Spare duplicate Prius is a must.............

yeah because having full auto insurance coverage might make too much sense.  ;D

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2017, 07:02:42 PM
... Patty gave herself a concussion... refuses to entertain Kathy this weekend... Kathy is going to be bored all weekend... it's all because of Patty.  wow...

We all know Patty is greedy and self centered.  Who wouldn't want to spend the weekend with Kathy, she must be expecting something and doesn't want to share.

How much does a Prius that's been sitting under water in Houston for a month cost, anyway?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 02, 2017, 06:32:25 PM
Attention Bay Area Drivers:  Mary Kathy Got A Brand New Car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SnIZ80ZIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SgrIoznhTk

My prediction is that there will be no car for Kathy.

George said that they go buy it on Monday. But this is a Craig's list deal. One person with cash in hand will nab it, no one waits for Senda they take the cash now.