• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150917 - John Burroughs - Rendlesham Forest UFO - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 17, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

TigerLily

Is Burroughs the guy doing the radio show with LMH? Wonder, are they a couple?  Wouldn't that break Dave's heart?  (Snicker, snicker)

Dr_Blue

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 17, 2015, 11:08:00 PM
Gonna have to call it bed time for me.  A little extra tired today.  Have a good night and a Braaping good time everyone! ;D
Praise Gabbers and Braapers!!!
bye star

munbeam666

Gonna have to call it bed time for me.  A little extra tired today.  Have a good night and a Braaping good time everyone! ;D
Have a good eve, Starr

albrecht

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 17, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Source: Michael Hesemann, 1998

On May 6, 1978, at about 4:15 p.m., something crashed into a mountain near El Taire on the Bermejo River, the border between the Bolivian province of Tarija and Argentina. Thousands of people saw this happening and later described the object as being cylindrical in shape with a flaming tail. It had caused a supersonic bang that was heard up to 150 miles away and that cracked windowpanes as far away as 30 miles in every direction. The next day, the papers were speculating on what had come down in that godforsaken place. The explanations ranged from meteorites to UFOs and belated reentry of some Apollo capsule. All of them referred to statements of eye witnesses.
I'd be looking more at various other groups down there. Colonial Dignidad, Odessa, Stroessner, Die Spinne, Argentine Nazis etc....before UFO (or stuff, as you mention, space junk from American or Soviets.)

Take Care Starr
Braaps

lonevoice

Niters, starr.  I'm going to have to check out for a bit too so I can try to sneak back later. Braaps, ya hooligans!

norland2424

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2015, 11:09:03 PM
Is Burroughs the guy doing the radio show with LMH? Wonder, are they a couple?  Wouldn't that break Dave's heart?  (Snicker, snicker)

i thought tommy was his lover ? lol

chefist

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
Niters, starr.  I'm going to have to check out for a bit too so I can try to sneak back later. Braaps, ya hooligans!

Have a goodnight Lone! :-)

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 11:07:03 PM
That's the cult Art started yesterday in his thread. We in the various Hoagland cults put out.
Cult envy

How does one "prove" their DD-214 has been tampered with? I served on Mars from '94-2000. My DD-214 shows the 101st. It's been tampered with!!!! Bullshit.

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
'Till we Braap again lonevoice
Braaps

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 17, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Source: Michael Hesemann, 1998

On May 6, 1978, at about 4:15 p.m., something crashed into a mountain near El Taire on the Bermejo River, the border between the Bolivian province of Tarija and Argentina. Thousands of people saw this happening and later described the object as being cylindrical in shape with a flaming tail. It had caused a supersonic bang that was heard up to 150 miles away and that cracked windowpanes as far away as 30 miles in every direction. The next day, the papers were speculating on what had come down in that godforsaken place. The explanations ranged from meteorites to UFOs and belated reentry of some Apollo capsule. All of them referred to statements of eye witnesses.
wow. I don't ever remember hearing anything about this. Of course, it WAS the 70's. (HerbN is still missing...mad.😞)will go Google it. Thx.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on September 17, 2015, 11:08:33 PM
All of the binary code message stuff only came up in the past few years.  It was not part of the original report.  I think Art is suspicious of this part and that it was accessed through hypnosis.

yup... a lot of his story sets my bullshit detector off too.

munbeam666

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 17, 2015, 11:13:51 PM
wow. I don't ever remember hearing anything about this. Of course, it WAS the 70's. (HerbN is still missing...mad.😞)will go Google it. Thx.
I really miss Ft Rock

Here is a quote from the AV club's interview with Elvira:

O:  Now, you were supposed to appear at some gay club, and they tried to offer Pamela Lee instead?

CP:  Yeah, I got a big appearance. They were paying me quite a bit of money in Denver; it's
the biggest gay disco in America, apparently. I had an appearance there, and I was doing
some other appearances in town, as well, so the timing worked out great. And a couple of
days before I was to appear, somebody from Coors showed up and said, "If you'll take
Pamela Lee instead of Elvira, we'll give her to you for free. We'll pay her fee, we'll pay her
way out here, and you won't have to pay Elvi­ra." And the guy there said, "What the hell
would we want Pamela Lee for at a gay disco? What are you talking about?"

norland2424

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson 3 on September 17, 2015, 11:13:13 PM
How does one "prove" their DD-214 has been tampered with? I served on Mars from '94-2000. My DD-214 shows the 101st. It's been tampered with!!!! Bullshit.

im sure this was his unit  ;) ;D

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson 3 on September 17, 2015, 11:13:13 PM
When you're in the service, you have shit-tons of personal paperwork. He must have a copy of something.