or Skype: enterprisemission

Join us AFTER Art....
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg513651.html#new
Oh Hoagie, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Hoagie!  hey Hoagie!

Zenman

Fun show!

Off to the Braaptons! Where's my pummel?

Hmmm.  NDE story on the second half of Coast.  I'd like to hear it (sans Noory) but want to hear tricky Dick too.

cosmic asgard

I just woke up. Gonna have to listen to archive tomorrow.

nika01

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 12:54:34 AM
I was tossing up calling Art tonight with a freaky Doppleganger/Ghost story but I might save it for Ghost to Ghost.

I don't want to be accused of destroying the show. :P
Too Late  :)

b_dubb

RCH does a pretty good open lines show. And he won't tolerate anyone talking over him. Another pleasant surprise from BRAAPSville

ziznak

another great show down in the books.  Arts shadow story was awesome and then all of the offshoot subjects that came up like hag syndrome, black eyed peas, and sleep paralysis were very interesting.  I will most likely relisten to it down the line

WOTR

Quote from: ziznak on September 17, 2015, 01:30:42 PM
another great show down in the books.  Arts shadow story was awesome and then all of the offshoot subjects that came up like hag syndrome, black eyed peas, and sleep paralysis were very interesting.  I will most likely relisten to it down the line
Amazing what happens when you do not stick to 3X5's 8)

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on September 17, 2015, 01:30:42 PM

I also really enjoyed the show last nite.  Afterwords I admit to double-checking my closet doors were closed tight, and that the night-light was on.    :-\

ZomZom

Took me forever to finish this show because Weatherly kept smacking his lips and swallowing loudly enough for his mic to pick it up.  The audio fidelity of MitD is good enough that such sounds really set me off.  Sort of like when All My Children went hi-def and I was suddenly staring at a lifelike Susan Lucci.

I had what I suspect was a shadow person experience as a child (posted in the Supernatural Experiences thread thanks to Uncle Duke's example), and I'm very curious as to what these things are.  Would love more Shadow People shows, especially one dedicated to callers who have had these experiences.

Sehnzeleid

We need to add "I am not a Happy Meal." to Art's classic quotes.

henge0stone

This is so far the best show I've heard. Still listening and its hitting on all these awesome new and old creepy topics. Shadow people and grinning man for older spooks then Black Eyed Kids and SLENDERMAN stabbings, some of the creepiest recent paranormal stories in recent years.

centaurie

Does Art use an old CRT monitor in the HAM Shack?

Back in the day when I had CRTs I did notice a few strange things, but playing Doom/Quake for long periods of time is more likely to blame.  Of course, that does not mean there are not strange things out there.

Definitely less issues and eye fatigue since going to LCD/LED flat panels.