• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150915 - Loyd Auerbach - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 15, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: b_dubb on September 15, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
The Nostradamus Bible Code bullshit just had me wondering if John Hogue was ghostwriter for that turdpile. Thoughts?

Nobody could spin "Bible Code" blather like Kathleen Keating.  I truly miss her.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:19:18 PM
Nobody could spin "Bible Code" blather like Kathleen Keating.  I truly miss her.
I wish Art or Producer could find her. Though I think Maietreya/Anti-Christ might have gotten her. Though, not ultimately. ;)

Spinner

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
Hiya! *hug*  Last night my Internet was down -- I swear I felt like I couldn't breathe!  How did we get along without it for most of our lives?
We actually went out and met with people, talked to them in person, danced together, and had a good time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 10:15:53 PM

Darn Art... Always cut that song off about a 1/2 minute to early...
Just thought I'd get the the complaining thingie started.

Real stuff....I had a NDE  once many years ago and was amazing experience visited a long dead relative that was sending me back, said my time was not ready. I met no pope or God etc....it was like that movie Tree of Life....

maren

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 10:16:24 PM
I was on a ranch in Colorado, up in the mountains for a week with no internets!! Got Art on shortwave though. That was good.

Well THAT actually sounds wonderful!  But have to laugh that you still listened to Art.  Hope you had a wonderful time.  Now back to the grind.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 15, 2015, 10:22:29 PM
Real stuff....I had a NDE  once many years ago and was amazing experience visited a long dead relative that was sending me back, said my time was not ready. I met no pope or God etc....it was like that movie Tree of Life....

I need to see that movie....

Spinner

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 15, 2015, 10:17:40 PM
I would just hope that the government start taking away tax exempt status for all these money-making "religious" organizations to force them to start taking care of people and shit like that, not having nicer buildings.
That will be my very first order when I become Queen of the Universe. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2015, 10:16:45 PM
I seem to recall some school in the UK offering something like that, for what it is worth. Though I'm sure there are many an internet-only or paper-mill "universities" offering same....

Yeah, most of these guys have "degrees" from schools with names like "Universal Consciousness University".  My favorite fake degree for C2C guests is that of the guy who's always flapping his gums about HARP, actually refers to himself "Dr."  I think he's the guy with the brother who is a US Senator.

Donald Noory

When Jorch dies he will come back as a cockroach, and it will be a step up for him.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 15, 2015, 10:22:29 PM

Did it have an impact on your life/perspective, QM?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
MV all good vibes to you! You suck.... 8)

Reported....
^^^^ Been waiting four years to do that.  Free at last... Praise MV

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:25:07 PM
Yeah, most of these guys have "degrees" from schools with names like "Universal Consciousness University".  My favorite fake degree for C2C guests is that of the guy who's always flapping his gums about HARP, actually refers to himself "Dr."  I think he's the guy with the brother who is a US Senator.
I know Loyd. He's probably one of the best, grounded and level-headed people in the paranormal field.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:25:07 PM
Even HAVING a legit degree doesn't mean much, necessarily. Just at some point in the past you worked hard or were sane or had family connections. But certainly more so than "online" or "paper-mill" ones. But even highly educated people can go "nuts!" Or, get into side-projects/interests so we have legit "doctors" (Phds, MDs, JDs, etc) who use the term "Dr" but are guests in subjects NOTHING like their education background. Having said that,,,,I like the nuts and crazies guests and callers.
ps: this comment not to cast aspersions on this guest or others.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 15, 2015, 10:27:24 PM
Reported....
^^^^ Been waiting four years to do that.  Free at last... Praise MV

WC endorsement....forget about t! LOL ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 15, 2015, 10:28:00 PM
I know Loyd. He's probably one of the best, grounded and level-headed people in the paranormal field.

Agreed. I could listen to these types of shows every night. 

boxman

I dont want to say this, but i am now certain something must be up with Art. :\
He was in such high spirits during the first couple of weeks, but now he just sounds depressed or medicated. :(