• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150909 - Elaine (Bigfoot In Back Yard) - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 09, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 09, 2015, 10:13:41 PM
The Bigfoot statue from Happy Camp, Calif. Right along the Klamath River, Siskiyou County.
I will be in that area next week.

Elaine sounds WAY TOO MUCH like that total nut Annie (from Arkansas?)...she called Art for the first time a few weeks ago but she is always trolling Jorch and even one of local talk radio hosts Michael Berry. Annie is truly bat-$h!t cray cray!

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
http://www.kiyq.org/

AND they are also going to carry RCH's the OSOM! That is amazing folks!terrestrial radio

I am not sure terrestrial radio is ready for Richard's show.

maren

Hello big-footed BellGabbers!  Just finished listening to RCH's show with Peter Levenda from last night again.  What a delight!  Even better the second time around.

Hope you're all well tonight.

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 09, 2015, 10:14:23 PM
I've noticed - for the past couple of years that the sun & moon travel a wider arc North and South than they used to. This tells me that the EArth wobble is becoming more pronounced. Not to mention all the weird activity with the sun. All the planets are heating up. It's not Global Warming, it's Solar System Warming.

yep....I think the nasa folks are keeping it hush-hush, to tell you the truth. I've noticed odd behaviors of the sun and moon too.

chefist

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 09, 2015, 10:16:13 PM
I am not sure terrestrial radio is ready for Richard's show.

you might be right! but it will be fun to find out!

techiebryson

Hello friends of the Bible from the books of Bell.

I'm excited to hear what Elaine has to say about Bigfoot. I hope she is better than the 50 Years with Bigfoot Lady from Madisonville, TN.

Anytime there's a Bigfoot story it makes me miss John Keel and Gray Barker--even ole Ivan T Sanderson too.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 09, 2015, 10:16:04 PM
I will be in that area next week.
It's beautiful down there. Weird energy. But beautiful . . . .

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 09, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
Bikes, Rotaries and Racing in general...BRRAAAP! BRRAAAP!

sure .... but braaps is attributed to, Malcolm Smith a 2 stroke dirt biker  racer.   just saying, no biggie, maybe Hoagie was a Dirt Biker?

Hautex

That bigfoot must be a native Texan if her chose the pie

Just Me

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 09, 2015, 10:16:10 PM
Elaine sounds WAY TOO MUCH like that total nut Annie (from Arkansas?)...she called Art for the first time a few weeks ago but she is always trolling Jorch and even one of local talk radio hosts Michael Berry. Annie is truly bat-$h!t cray cray!

She called Clyde Lewis a couple a weeks ago when the tianjin explosion happened and she went crazy and Clyde couldn't wait to get her off the phone. She is without a doubt one crazy nut case

I had a significant other who pooped on my driveway too. Not fun.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
http://www.kiyq.org/

AND they are also going to carry RCH's the OSOM! That is amazing folks!

Hooray, Richard is now on terrestrial radio.