• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150903 - Linda Godfrey - Weird Things - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 03, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

trostol

never heard this Mad Man so i am interested now in tomorrow..better then open lines

AppealPlay

Same thing as vampirism.  A whole knew mythology surrounding vampires was concocted by Hollywood.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on September 03, 2015, 10:01:55 PM
Are we talking Twilight Werewolves or American Werewolf in London Werewolves tonight?
Hopefully the latter. Though I think they are "dogmen" not actually werewolves....maybe Skinwalkers though...

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2015, 10:15:27 PM
Hopefully the latter. Though I think they are "dogmen" not actually werewolves....maybe Skinwalkers though...

World of Darkness Were wolves and Vamps lol

popple

LMAO!!!!!! Art was dragged to Twilight. Poor guy  :'(

But... team edward or jacob? We need to know. 

Juan Cena

Someone has to tell Art about "Orinoco Flow" in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Spinner

Werewolves are not real?  Awwww...
The guest just ruined my fantasies about Hugh Jackman.  >:(

trostol

Quote from: popple on September 03, 2015, 10:15:54 PM

team kill them all..with fire

AppealPlay

Comedian Bob Kelly swears to this day that he saw a werewolf in Iraq on a USO tour.

lonevoice

Quote from: (Redacted) on September 03, 2015, 10:09:42 PM
Yes.
Major congratulations, Redacted!  I know how badly you wanted him for Art's show.  This is so cool, I'm hyperventilating.

ShayP

Wormhole.  Go go go!

Juan Cena

Call in tonight and ask him.

slippingaway

Quote from: (Redacted) on September 03, 2015, 10:09:42 PM
Yes.
If he's still in the Kansas City area, I'd be willing to be the first human traveller (after tested on another mammal first, sorry PETA).  This is not a death wish. I would be so willing to be the first Time traveller, or teleporter for that matter. 

No one wants to be first, but everyone wants to be next!

Rocky4228

I can't find it anywhere online...does anyone know off-hand the phone number that you can call to listen to the show on.  I could really use it for when I have to leave the computer.

AppealPlay

She just said mutilation.  The other Linda is going to be pissed she's coming in on her territory.

ShayP

Quote from: Zenman on September 03, 2015, 10:17:14 PM
I know. Talk about your "shocker", eh?

Heard an old interview on Art Bell classics last week.  They interviewed the police officer that arrested him.  ;D  He's got a lot of catching up to do.  ;)

Zenman

Quote from: slippingaway on September 03, 2015, 10:18:48 PM
If he's still in the Kansas City area, I'd be willing to be the first human traveller (after tested on another mammal first, sorry PETA).  This is not a death wish. I would be so willing to be the first Time traveller, or teleporter for that matter. 

No one wants to be first, but everyone wants to be next!

I'm willing to be the first next tho.

As soon as she said she didn't believe in werewolves, Art shoulda said "Well it's been nice, OPEN LINES TONIGHT" and quickest interview ever.

Sean92008

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 10:16:59 PM
Comedian Bob Kelly swears to this day that he saw a werewolf in Iraq on a USO tour.

Well, there were a lot of hairy animals over there.  Was this before or after Saddam and his sons were sent to hell?

Jus' sayin'...  ::)